SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
i also have a life as well, most of us do, you aren't special
or maybe you are, but in a different sense. i'm not quite sure. but i'm growing tired of talking to you, as i do with all special individuals, so i'm going to move on with my day now. it's early in the morning, and i want to relax! i hope you have a happy new year though, sir
Happy New Year :D

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Guys, if someone is disappointed about the game, remember that its still in development. My team is growing, its 5 people already. And we gonna work hard to make the game better.
Our current plans:
- We gonna get the game flow more engaging with more mechanics adding to the game. atm, We are creating "curses" mechanics for the next update that could trigger some more events.
- Sure we need to improve quest system and inventory system.
- Im also making new interactions with the characters you meet, so you don't need to fight every time you meet someone.
- we need AROUSAL bar and interractions/actions/mechanics that can use it in some ways :love:
- I also want to make feminization process of the player unwanted or even forced in some cases. And make it more important for the game flow. Especially body transformations.
- About character view - you already have access to older patreon version of the game. You can also unlock latest paid version on my discord server for being active. So I think its quite enough. I rly want to keep something for my patrons, the reason that the projects lives because of them
- And one more step for EPB will be ANIMATED scenes. I want to introduce first animations in the next v6.0 update.
- And a lot more ideas that we gonna try in the future

But remember that everything takes time. So just be patient :oops:

• Hey there
Reactions: Smallfrie

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
Yeah this game sucks. The art on the header doesn't seem to be present and the paper doll character image that shows transformation progress, if it actually exists, seems to be locked behind the Patreon version. I love sissification games, so I would eat this up if it was any good, but as it stands now I wouldn't recommend it.
Nothing has changed since I posted this

Reactions: rap_ray

siberiano88

Feb 25, 2020
I'm completely lost, when I play the non pateron version I have the option of starting as the "sweet girl", but in the Pateron version I can't get to start as the sweet girl..

How do i start as the sweet girl in the Patreon version?

Thanks!

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
I'm completely lost, when I play the non pateron version I have the option of starting as the "sweet girl", but in the Pateron version I can't get to start as the sweet girl..

How do i start as the sweet girl in the Patreon version?

Thanks!
always click left button and it should work. It's the same in all the versions :D

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
This games are literally a glorified dress up games:geek:....without the dress up doll in public version:ROFLMAO:
If you look at it this way you may experience way more success.:rolleyes:
You have older patreon version in public, play it and you have your doll :)

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Guys, if someone is disappointed about the game, remember that its still in development. My team is growing, its 5 people already. And we gonna work hard to make the game better.
Our current plans:
- We gonna get the game flow more engaging with more mechanics adding to the game. atm, We are creating "curses" mechanics for the next update that could trigger some more events.
- Sure we need to improve quest system and inventory system.
- Im also making new interactions with the characters you meet, so you don't need to fight every time you meet someone.
- we need AROUSAL bar and interractions/actions/mechanics that can use it in some ways :love:
- I also want to make feminization process of the player unwanted or even forced in some cases. And make it more important for the game flow. Especially body transformations.
- About character view - you already have access to older patreon version of the game. You can also unlock latest paid version on my discord server for being active. So I think its quite enough. I rly want to keep something for my patrons, the reason that the projects lives because of them
- And one more step for EPB will be ANIMATED scenes. I want to introduce first animations in the next v6.0 update.
- And a lot more ideas that we gonna try in the future

But remember that everything takes time. So just be patient :oops:
It is an ambitious plan for sure:coffee:. Good luck with that.;) Just remember players want enjoyable content not broken experimental :poop:stuff.:rolleyes:

siberiano88

Feb 25, 2020
always click left button and it should work. It's the same in all the versions :D
It didn't really work.. by patreon version I meant the Patreon 3.02 version that is uploaded at the original post. I keep getting the femboy or the bad boy... not the sweet girl :(

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
i also have a life as well, most of us do, you aren't special
or maybe you are, but in a different sense. i'm not quite sure. but i'm growing tired of talking to you, as i do with all special individuals, so i'm going to move on with my day now. it's early in the morning, and i want to relax! i hope you have a happy new year though, sir
Likewise, bro!

Boodstain

Jan 11, 2019
It is VERY odd that a "dress up" style game has a paywall behind the avatar. I totally understand that the creator can do whatever they want with the game and I understand they need some incentive to support it, but lock the character creation behind it, not the core part of a DRESS UP game.

Imagine if ANY game took away your sprint button and the devs told the players "if you don't pay to get it you can always go back to the beta version, it's free there." but the Beta is missing half of the content in the game. Anyways I might be willing to pay for a character creator IF the game is good, but I think the dev needs to make the paperdoll a standard for ALL versions and create new incentives for patreon because this feels like he's got a carrot on a stick promising a better experience then hits you with a paywall.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
It is VERY odd that a "dress up" style game has a paywall behind the avatar. I totally understand that the creator can do whatever they want with the game and I understand they need some incentive to support it, but lock the character creation behind it, not the core part of a DRESS UP game.

Imagine if ANY game took away your sprint button and the devs told the players "if you don't pay to get it you can always go back to the beta version, it's free there." but the Beta is missing half of the content in the game. Anyways I might be willing to pay for a character creator IF the game is good, but I think the dev needs to make the paperdoll a standard for ALL versions and create new incentives for patreon because this feels like he's got a carrot on a stick promising a better experience then hits you with a paywall.
The only thing that normally works fine is that paper-doll! So you have a carrot and a basket of rotten tomato and raw potato.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes