Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I'm not sure how you managed to accidentally do a virgin run. Between rape scenes from dying and the not trying efficient EP exactraction, you really need to go out of the way to not get a sex scene.
Not to mention that 10 hours is about the playtime it took me to basically get everything done and I took my sweet time. So this is truly a feat in its own right to achieve.

On the note of the actual game: I was a tad annoyed at the last 2 dungeons. To me they felt like they were being stretched to breaking point and as a result, completing them and hunting for potential secrets inside them really felt like busiwork more than anything else. Yeah, the next dungeon >should< be bigger than the previous one, but up to the dungeon out of gold, everything at least felt like a nice fresh spin, even the one where you had to enter from 3 different real world locations to actually gain boss entrance, simply because it was a different take on dungeon crawling for this game and because that didn't eat almost an entire hours worth of time.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
To anyone with a realistic amount of time; do not play this game. Been playing for 10 hours. There are NO sex scenes so far. Or lewd scenes at all for that matter. The gameplay is super hard and frustrating too.
Are you sure you are playing the same game?

• Haha
Reactions: weishiau

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
To anyone with a realistic amount of time; do not play this game. Been playing for 10 hours. There are NO sex scenes so far. Or lewd scenes at all for that matter. The gameplay is super hard and frustrating too.
While certain aspects of the gameplay can be challenging, regarding H, you have to bear in mind that this is a corruption game. More.. "opportunities".. open up for the heroine depending on how much sexual experience she's had. Your first voluntary sexual experience would likely be using the EP extractor in the Dream World on "efficient" setting. Aside from that, many traps in dungeons can lewd her, and she'll suffer a rape scene if she runs out of HP to bosses or regular enemies.

Once her corruption reaches a certain level, explore the EP World version of the town; you'll notice certain NPCs have a heart icon. She'll be more open to "experimentation" in the EP World than in the real world (likely due to a mindset that whatever happens in the EP World isn't "real" anyway and no one will know).

As her corruption grows even further, she'll be more willing to have real world exploits as well.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

a55555

May 31, 2017
I'm not sure how you managed to accidentally do a virgin run. Between rape scenes from dying and the not trying efficient EP exactraction, you really need to go out of the way to not get a sex scene.
Oh I always did simple cuz I thought it was just a faster way of doing efficient. I didn't want to see that animation all the time. All I did was do the dungeons. After every dungeon i'd go up to every npc and see if they do anything which is why everything took so long besides FALLING FOR THE 100TH TIME.

a55555

May 31, 2017
While certain aspects of the gameplay can be challenging, regarding H, you have to bear in mind that this is a corruption game. More.. "opportunities".. open up for the heroine depending on how much sexual experience she's had. Your first voluntary sexual experience would likely be using the EP extractor in the Dream World on "efficient" setting. Aside from that, many traps in dungeons can lewd her, and she'll suffer a rape scene if she runs out of HP to bosses or regular enemies.

Once her corruption reaches a certain level, explore the EP World version of the town; you'll notice certain NPCs have a heart icon. She'll be more open to "experimentation" in the EP World than in the real world (likely due to a mindset that whatever happens in the EP World isn't "real" anyway and no one will know).

As her corruption grows even further, she'll be more willing to have real world exploits as well.
That's good to know. Im actually glad that you told me things in the EP world aren't "rea" per se.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Oh I always did simple cuz I thought it was just a faster way of doing efficient. I didn't want to see that animation all the time. All I did was do the dungeons. After every dungeon i'd go up to every npc and see if they do anything which is why everything took so long besides FALLING FOR THE 100TH TIME.
If you've done efficient, then that would have meant you obtained a sex scene when you claimed there were none.

smashface25

Sep 15, 2018
Hi I'm stuck on this part in the farm level. I have all 3 keys, but I can't figure out where the game wants me to go now?
Edit: Nvm you have to go back to the area withall the ladders
1649914810388.png 1649914799189.png

a55555

May 31, 2017
If you've done efficient, then that would have meant you obtained a sex scene when you claimed there were none.
It was with a robot. Doesnt count lol. And then i restarted and did it simple all the time for consistency.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Bear in mind that doing efficient instead of normal gives you 150% the EP. You can also hold down 'Z' during scenes to speed them up.

Incidentally, I'm attempting a virgin-ish run myself. I'm finding I have to go back and grind later dungeons just to get EP to open the next. Right now I'm re-running the gold dungeon to get enough EP for the next dungeon, but so far she's not even corrupted enough to unlock the sex stat screen in the Dream World.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Bear in mind that doing efficient instead of normal gives you 150% the EP. You can also hold down 'Z' during scenes to speed them up.

Incidentally, I'm attempting a virgin-ish run myself. I'm finding I have to go back and grind later dungeons just to get EP to open the next. Right now I'm re-running the gold dungeon to get enough EP for the next dungeon, but so far she's not even corrupted enough to unlock the sex stat screen in the Dream World.
An alternative to running dungeons for EP is to spam jobs and use the money you earn to buy EP refills.

Reactions: makeitso

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
An alternative to running dungeons for EP is to spam jobs and use the money you earn to buy EP refills.
Thanks for the tip!
I just finished the battery dungeon and STILL haven't triggered the sex status screen, lol (it of course helps that I already know what to do in each dungeon and on every boss this run).

It's interesting because I -have- accidentally triggered a few lewd traps here and there and have gotten raped by those ghostly huggy men half a dozen times, but no defeats yet, which I suppose weigh a lot more towards corruption than traps.

update: well, I've gotten to the last dungeon (basically same progress as on my main, slut saves), which is practically the end of the game for me because I just. can't. with this last dungeon. It's really a shame because I REALLY like the concept and rest of the game, but this last, instakill maze dungeon just ruins EVERYTHING for me. I'd really love to see the ending(s) but the absolute sheer frustration of this last dungeon makes me hate existence itself.

Last edited:

loos2

May 4, 2020
Just to make sure do you get anything for finishing the game as a "virgin" or its just for the challenge?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Just to make sure do you get anything for finishing the game as a "virgin" or its just for the challenge?
As far as I know there's no particular in-game reward or different ending for virgin run.
For me personally, I only go for virgin runs in corruption games, and it's not about the challenge (though I know it is for some people), but more wanting to -savor- the corruption, if that makes sense.

Reactions: Black9099

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So I managed to get to that level, first question is: what is even beyond that point? Just asking because its hard af, so I wonder if its just a gameover screen.
Second, think this recollection room is mostly filled besides this point, what is here? Also can't you change her form in this place?

Third, not really a question, but I've ended up doing a whole re-run of the game because I got stuck in some level before, this time I went mostly straight through the dungeons without paying much attention to the ecchi, nearly equivalent to a virgin run but not going all the way. First time the H really ramped up quite quickly, where as this time it was pretty hard to unlock stuff. Its mostly the same until lvl 8 where you can change her form for the first time, and it makes it quite harder to pass the level that way. The requirement for the form change was her getting rid of condoms and accepting creampies, so something you can only do in the real world, plus its quite hard to figure out the exact triggers that enable some scenes in this, the general H level is one for sure, but for some regions there are some specific triggers. From that lvl on, because on the ramp up in erotic events from the environment, her sex stat really ramped up, but even then, it wouldn't trigger some events like the arcade or the dance bar.

Another thing to note, there are a lot of variations within each pixel art scene, like a lot of them will have several deegres of undressing, shirt off, one boob off, panties showing, etc... And they don't always show up in the recollection screen, not sure if you need to see them all or if they just go automatically to the last possible state. Its really annoying because you can never tell if you continue a scene it will give you something else, but it seems like this state is tied to her EP tank too, so it will fill slowly with each event but not always trigger a change, this also shows up on her standing picture at the end of the event it will give a clue the partial levels of dressing she is at. I guess at the final level lewd is only possible when she can already walk around naked.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Okay folks, as promised. I've uploaded the latest available version, v1.07, with applied translation patch.

So, two whole weeks passed since game's release. How did it do?
Did DLSite manage to sell at least a thousand copies?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Obviously it will reach 1k in a week or so, and maybe even 1,5k eventually. But I think that's it.
Still, much better result than EP Doll, no doubt about that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Terenia and jttth

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Well said.

Oh I always did simple cuz I thought it was just a faster way of doing efficient. I didn't want to see that animation all the time. All I did was do the dungeons.
And then i restarted and did it simple all the time for consistency.
You remind me of my close IRL friend who always manage do things in the unorthodox way and without fully understanding what he is doing. Doing accidental virgin run is hilarious, but also kinda cool at the same time.

update: well, I've gotten to the last dungeon (basically same progress as on my main, slut saves), which is practically the end of the game for me because I just. can't. with this last dungeon. It's really a shame because I REALLY like the concept and rest of the game, but this last, instakill maze dungeon just ruins EVERYTHING for me. I'd really love to see the ending(s) but the absolute sheer frustration of this last dungeon makes me hate existence itself.
That's unfortunate. You were our best chance of finding out what's in secret virgin ending (assuming that there is one, which is improbable).
That last level full of fuyous (let's call it battle level 13 for simplicity, although it is not named so in game files) is very short, I encourage you to try again.
Or you can edit the save file to skip it.

So I managed to get to that level, first question is: what is even beyond that point? Just asking because its hard af
I don't understand what you all finding so particularly hard about it.
Random moving fuyous are slow and, well, they're moving randomly. Just dash around them.
Other, quick fuyous move in fixed patterns. Recognize the pattern and move only when it is safe to move.

So I managed to get to that level, first question is: what is even beyond that point? Just asking because its hard af, so I wonder if its just a gameover screen.
As far as we know, it branches. If you don't do anything, you receive standard game over screen. If you find secret area 51 (maybe it is a reference to zoomer humor, which I don't understand) and activate it, you will see secret "To be continued" ending featuring a girl with mushrooms (?) on her head.

What disappointed me personally was the lack of a clear-cut ending.
It is clear that there should be two main endings:
- If our protagonist is not sufficiently corrupt, she foils fuyous' plan to take over and subjugate physical reality and destroys EP world for ever. Good ending (?)
- Otherwise she eventually is corrupted completely, turns into a Gravid (the creature we played with in EP Girl) and helps fuyous to materialize in real world and corrupt townsfolk. True ending (?), also a plot hook for next game.
I hoped to see second option implemented in the game in form of Fuyou's nice pixel art and without words. But instead the game just ends abrupty with words "To be continued?.."

Second, think this recollection room is mostly filled besides this point, what is here? Also can't you change her form in this place?
Judging by visible halo accessory you already finished battle level 12. You should have everything.
You can't change form because not every combination of costume-trap is drawn.

And they don't always show up in the recollection screen, not sure if you need to see them all or if they just go automatically to the last possible state.
AFAIK, not all of H-scenes is viewable from recollection room. Some thing just weren't implemented.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game's neat.
I bought it and their other games.
I hope they make more.
I really REALLY hate the design in some of the dungeons.
Instant-kickout enemies and pits are not fun but otherwise it's alright.
And the art's pretty great.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
As far as we know, it branches. If you don't do anything, you receive standard game over screen. If you find secret area 51 (maybe it is a reference to zoomer humor, which I don't understand) and activate it, you will see secret "To be continued" ending featuring a girl with mushrooms (?) on her head.
Secret Area 51, got me curious. Also curious how to get the scene with the coverall coat item.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes