makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The wings can't be equipped, this was explained by the author somewhere: some items are not compatible, so to avoid incompatible combos, not every item can be equipped in the EP Space at night.

As for the rest, yeah, that's the end. There is a bonus area, which may be that "hut" you're describing. I didn't find it, and apparently there's nothing much of interest in the bonus area - it's just a little extra flavour.

If you need further info, posting screenshots is the best way to get it.

Sharcuzi

Mar 24, 2020
Reading this thread further, I guess that platform unlocks some hidden ending after exiting the area normally, we'll have to wait for the next game now. Bummer, as it feels like any eroge content above lvl 8 or 9 is missing? So there's 2 or 3 levels of gameplay on which you don't unlock new eroge content.

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to get past that infinite gold labryinth? I went to this structure like this post said

theres a golden structure in the infinite loop you need to find it and enter from the southside(might aswell make some cash on the side) use a bomb to clean out all the grunts the room after it is decked out with golden egyptian wear(infinite use) so if you want to fully deck your character out in that(and make the boss a total joke) you can use that. also getting pimp slapped by money(this dungeon might aswell be called the money woes dungeon cuz it solves that problem)
and pressed the button but all it did was make it green. I haven't seen any other structures than the one I came in from

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
That's the end of it. It kicks you back to the beginning and it counts as cleared. It's not very clear that that's the goal of the place but if you exit the dungeon you notice the stage portal changes colors from the blue/black showing uncleared to the green showing cleared. From there just do the standard go to EP World when sleeping and extract EP to unlock the next area.

LordGoyle

May 3, 2019
That's the end of it. It kicks you back to the beginning and it counts as cleared. It's not very clear that that's the goal of the place but if you exit the dungeon you notice the stage portal changes colors from the blue/black showing uncleared to the green showing cleared. From there just do the standard go to EP World when sleeping and extract EP to unlock the next area.

God dang thank you I spent 3 hours in there for nothing lmao. I legit would have never figured that out since theres usually a boss for the level and I've never seen a level end that anti climatically

Sharcuzi

Mar 24, 2020
I think this has got to be one of the better games I've played in a long while. There's just so much H content, and the whole hub world/exploring thing is done well too, and it's not random, there's a clear "context" or idea that ties it all together.

This might now be my new #1 game (previously held by -Sacred- and Unholy Sactuary, mostly due to their good gameplay), which means not only have my expectations for games risen, but I have to wait for a sequel now:LOL:

Last edited:

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
I think this has got to be one of the better games I've played in a long while. There's just so much H content, and the whole hub world/exploring thing is done well too, and it's not random, there's a clear "context" or idea that ties it all together.

This might now be my new #1 game (previously held by -Sacred- and Unholy Sactuary, mostly due to their good gameplay), which means not only have my expectations for games risen, but I have to wait for a sequel now:LOL:
Give the previous games in the series a shot as well. They're not quite up there with this one, but the gameplay loop is similar.

Reactions: Sharcuzi

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
God dang thank you I spent 3 hours in there for nothing lmao. I legit would have never figured that out since theres usually a boss for the level and I've never seen a level end that anti climatically
There's actually a few levels like that. I would've put a quick level complete pop up or change the music when the level objective is completed.

Then again I'm still trying to get a basic paper doll system to work, so what do I know?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I'm so confused as to how to get any scenes. I think I'm at the 6th or 7th dungeon, juts got past the boss rush one and there's literally nothing happening in the overworld.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'm so confused as to how to get any scenes. I think I'm at the 6th or 7th dungeon, juts got past the boss rush one and there's literally nothing happening in the overworld.
Your Girl is not corrupted. The overworld changes with corruption.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Anyone know if there's a thread where we can talk about Fuyou's next game? I've been following the posts and what's been revealed and Fuyou has planned for the game is just amazing

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone know if there's a thread where we can talk about Fuyou's next game? I've been following the posts and what's been revealed and Fuyou has planned for the game is just amazing
I guess you could just start a thread in General? It's for everything that doesn't go anywhere else, and since there's not even a demo out, it's probably best not to start the Games thread yet.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I guess you could just start a thread in General? It's for everything that doesn't go anywhere else, and since there's not even a demo out, it's probably best not to start the Games thread yet.
That's a good point, I'll wait till demo's out

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i'm stuck, i ran everywhere 4 times and still stuck here.
tf am i supposed to do?
I can't remember the layout of that whole map, but the next room's entrance should be around the perimeter. Don't think that level had trick entrances. Some rooms do have multiple entrances, so if you feel like you're going in a circle, you may literally be looping through the "edges" and there is an entrance in the middle that you're not seeing.

Look more closelier. Or just give it a day and start fresh tomorrow.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes