Madara'33

Jan 15, 2020
I can't remember the layout of that whole map, but the next room's entrance should be around the perimeter. Don't think that level had trick entrances. Some rooms do have multiple entrances, so if you feel like you're going in a circle, you may literally be looping through the "edges" and there is an entrance in the middle that you're not seeing.

Look more closelier. Or just give it a day and start fresh tomorrow.
i'm either blind or stupid, the next room is full of ghosts and it's like a wormhole if i go right i end up left in that room and thats it, there's nothing i can do.
+ tf am i supposed to do with the batteries?
edit: it turned out that i unlocked a new section now, how? i have no fuckin clue

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i'm either blind or stupid, the next room is full of ghosts and it's like a wormhole if i go right i end up left in that room and thats it, there's nothing i can do.
edit: it turned out that i unlocked a new section now, how? i have no fuckin clue
That's what I was talking about, the maps can loop.

+ You'll find a battery display on a wall and the Girl should draw your attention to it. Then just insert batteries, receive progress. It'll take a fair few.

Basiliskal

Mar 5, 2021
Damn, I was hoping that you'd have some insight on how to get past it... I've pushed against every wall in both of the map sections that loop together, and even bombed it to check out the deathtrap spots.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Whoa, was about to say that is extremely fast. But as it looks is just a preview demo.
Yes, it's a demo version. The first of many that will now appear from time to time.
Fuyou wrote that he expects this new game to take about a year to make. Thus we can expect full release sometime in April 2023, not taking into account any possible delays.

New EP game release is out! someone make a thread!
Fuyou tried to incorporate Japanese and English translations into the new game. In my opinion, it's not very good. Here is a typical screenshot of the interface:
official-translation.png

But the game is playable if you don't mind moon runes everywhere and some completely untranslated text here and there.
I don't want to upload the game in such state, so it looks like I'll have to make a separate unofficial English version again. I'm not sure that I care about this game enough to bother, though. It would be great to just forget about this game for a year and then to translate and play through the full version.

Currently I'm rewriting my translation tool in Rust and generally tinkering with it. I'll need from a few days to a week to translate this small demo. Leave a comment if you are interested in translation improvements, or if it is good enough for you as-is.

Reactions: makeitso

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
One of the things I like about Fuyou's games is that there's no text for talking or anything, while it makes it harder to work out the story it makes translation very easy since you only have to translate the menus

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It would be great to just forget about this game for a year and then to translate and play through the full version.

Currently I'm rewriting my translation tool in Rust and generally tinkering with it. I'll need from a few days to a week to translate this small demo. Leave a comment if you are interested in translation improvements, or if it is good enough for you as-is.
Working on the full version sounds like the better plan here instead of getting involved at the development stage. Avoids unnecessary work as plans inevitably change. Maybe translate the UI for Fuyou to work with and leave items and such to the whims of MT (evident from the "Transmission", which is so very common for some reason)?

Good luck with the tinkering! I'd help with the language work, but I'm not proficient in the source, so best I could do would be a sanity/style check on a target word list. :geek:
One of the things I like about Fuyou's games is that there's no text for talking or anything
I love the choice of "silent delivery" as well. The intrigue is appealing, and no dialogue obviously avoids *most if not all pitfalls of poor writing. The limitation also seems to make for a more expedient experience, which I'm sure most of us appreciate in our erotica. :p

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
One of the things I like about Fuyou's games is that there's no text for talking or anything, while it makes it harder to work out the story it makes translation very easy since you only have to translate the menus
I agree. I told him pretty much the same thing.
There is now somewhat more story-related text, but it does not add much. The game still feels like a Fuyou's game, so here's that. I guess we'll see what will come out of it.

Working on the full version sounds like the better plan here instead of getting involved at the development stage. Avoids unnecessary work as plans inevitably change. Maybe translate the UI for Fuyou to work with and leave items and such to the whims of MT (evident from the "Transmission", which is so very common for some reason)?
That is the point of the tool and translation patches. They can be reapplied to the new versions of the game and only new or changed text has to be translated then.

is there a thread for it (EP Hero Youth) now that a demo is out? I have thoughts to share!
There is none for now. Maybe I should create one.

Reactions: makeitso

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
So I picked up this game recently... So, I am on the third boss aaand...
I want to cheat health already... Though I tried cheat engine with searching for all types of values and searching for value directly and value*2+1. Neither works... Did anyone have any success at cheating this game?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
So I picked up this game recently... So, I am on the third boss aaand...
I want to cheat health already... Though I tried cheat engine with searching for all types of values and searching for value directly and value*2+1. Neither works... Did anyone have any success at cheating this game?
I realize that it doesn't look like one at all, but it is an RPGmaker game. You can just use a basic RPGmaker save editor to raise your max HP and never worry about it again if you want too.

Reactions: TheNextOne
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes