Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
is it the end after the 2nd time u run away from the big ball? Am not seeing any more gate but it doesnt feel like thats the end...

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
is it the end after the 2nd time u run away from the big ball? Am not seeing any more gate but it doesnt feel like thats the end...
That is indeed the end. There is a hidden bonus scene you find the secret area and choose cancel rather than continue, but besides that, the game ends there. It is a bit abrupt, and somewhat anticlimactic, but it is what it is. There is some hope, that in a sequel he can pick up from his hook, and tell more of the story from there.

Reactions: Genexis

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
That is indeed the end. There is a hidden bonus scene you find the secret area and choose cancel rather than continue, but besides that, the game ends there. It is a bit abrupt, and somewhat anticlimactic, but it is what it is. There is some hope, that in a sequel he can pick up from his hook, and tell more of the story from there.
None of the games appear to be directly connected to one another, though all of them may still share a universe.
Work has already begun on the next game, EP Hero Youth, and there's even a demo out that has the first two levels.

Yubber

Aug 18, 2022
Hi there.

So, I finished the game today, and I had questions about some points:

1: Near the bunny girl bar, there's this sex spot with a curtain like effect which only allows to see the shadows. Is there any way or any place, like in the gallery to see all those poses in just one place, and not shadowed like that?. It makes it boring to travel across all town to find one particular scene, to ben honest.

2: I can't figure what to do with the girl at the bakery. I mean, there's a heart above her, but there is absolutely no action possible.

3: Same as point 2, but for the heart panel of the sex shop. There again, there's a heart above the heart panel, and I tried to interract with it at day/night, and with every different clothes, but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for the answer. :)

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Hi there.

So, I finished the game today, and I had questions about some points:

1: Near the bunny girl bar, there's this sex spot with a curtain like effect which only allows to see the shadows. Is there any way or any place, like in the gallery to see all those poses in just one place, and not shadowed like that?. It makes it boring to travel across all town to find one particular scene, to ben honest.

2: I can't figure what to do with the girl at the bakery. I mean, there's a heart above her, but there is absolutely no action possible.

3: Same as point 2, but for the heart panel of the sex shop. There again, there's a heart above the heart panel, and I tried to interract with it at day/night, and with every different clothes, but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for the answer. :)
1. the Gallery Zone in Dream Space
2. there's nothing to do with her except work with only an apron on (nothing underneath)
3. the heart above the sex shop sign just means she's lewd enough to enter the shop (she refuses before)

Reactions: makeitso

Yubber

Aug 18, 2022
1. the Gallery Zone in Dream Space
2. there's nothing to do with her except work with only an apron on (nothing underneath)
3. the heart above the sex shop sign just means she's lewd enough to enter the shop (she refuses before)

Well then, seems I finished it 100%.
It is sad though that even in the gallery, there is quite not every scene. I mean, for exemple, when you get the 4some with the kids at the park, you only get to see the scene when defeated by monsters, which is only with one black object.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
It is sad though that even in the gallery, there is quite not every scene. I mean, for exemple, when you get the 4some with the kids at the park, you only get to see the scene when defeated by monsters, which is only with one black object.
hm yes, I just checked through my fullest save file and that particular scene does seem to be missing from the gallery. Weird.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Yeah those particular scenes u got to redo and trigger it every time. Would've been nice to add them all in the gallery to save us some time.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I keep getting some wierd bug where after a scene, the character becomes super slow. Anyone know why that happens and how to fix it?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I keep getting some wierd bug where after a scene, the character becomes super slow. Anyone know why that happens and how to fix it?
What sort of scene? Because you can get slowed down by the belly inflation scenes, which makes sense as you're carrying around a bunch of extra weight rather awkwardly.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
What sort of scene? Because you can get slowed down by the belly inflation scenes, which makes sense as you're carrying around a bunch of extra weight rather awkwardly.
no, I know what they're talking about. reset usually fixes it

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
no, I know what they're talking about. reset usually fixes it
Should I save before I reset, or just reset right away? Because this happens now after pretty much every creampie encounter

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
should be safe to save, but do it in another slot just in case
Yeah, no. That doesn't work. It's still bugged. That's too bad, I started to really like this game, and now after every sexual encounter it bugs out. If anything, it's just frustrating. I hope someone can do a hotfix of this soon.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, no. That doesn't work. It's still bugged. That's too bad, I started to really like this game, and now after every sexual encounter it bugs out. If anything, it's just frustrating. I hope someone can do a hotfix of this soon.
I unfortunately doubt you're going to get a hotfix. I've not heard of anyone else having an issue like that, and Fuyou has started work on the next game. If you report the bug to him, and some other people have had it as well, maybe, but I wouldn't count on it.

Maybe put your save to the side and try downloading it again and moving your save to the new download to see if that fixes it?

It's also possible that whatever bug is causing you to have problems in a sex events is something that already contaminated your save, so all attempts past that point will result in problems, but a fresh save might not. Have you tried starting a new game, and seeing if sex events result in the bug?

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Where do you go after you finished the level that's accessible through the gaming spot?
Fill your EP amount in EP Space, you should have the Pink E mini-game unlocked by that point, it's the best Safe to Earn ratio IMO. The insta-kill balls are on a set pattern in there and each Es worth 25, after getting I think 8-10 an A bag will appear worth 1000 EP. The pattern is basically square frogger, you will get what I mean when you see it.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Do those huggy men in the portal outside your house actually penetrate you? Hard to tell if it's just sexual harassment or not. Also wondering when the sex stats are available.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes