Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
View attachment 2222663
where/when can i find this scene in the game?
There's a bit of work involved in getting this, first you need access to the arcade which you get when you can have sex in the real world with a condom, after that you need to play the arcade game (not sure for how long exactly but when the game gets hard would be a good estimate) you'll know if you succeded when you exit the game and see the gyaru stand up from the machine. After that you need to raise your corruption to the point where you can have sex without a condom, go to the arcade and battle the gyaru (if you see you and the gyaru wearing armored bikinis you'll be doing a strip battle) lose until you're naked and then you'll get the scene.

Reactions: AleHej

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Anyone know where to go after completing the triple dungeon. I've defeated the boss battle and the portal has turned green but a new portal has not appeared on the map even after I used the extraction machine.

View attachment 2223482
That's where the demo ends. Are you playing the demo or the full game?

If the full game, you either need more points or missed the new portal appearing. Anything on the town map?

Reactions: kurosuga

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
There's a bit of work involved in getting this, first you need access to the arcade which you get when you can have sex in the real world with a condom, after that you need to play the arcade game (not sure for how long exactly but when the game gets hard would be a good estimate) you'll know if you succeded when you exit the game and see the gyaru stand up from the machine. After that you need to raise your corruption to the point where you can have sex without a condom, go to the arcade and battle the gyaru (if you see you and the gyaru wearing armored bikinis you'll be doing a strip battle) lose until you're naked and then you'll get the scene.
i'm using someone else's save, and i've never seen this gyaru in game. it'd be a shame if she was already defeated and gone. hoping there are other criteria i have to meet

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
i'm using someone else's save, and i've never seen this gyaru in game. it'd be a shame if she was already defeated and gone. hoping there are other criteria i have to meet
She doesn't disappear. You just need to meet certain requirements for the arcade activities. Just like what the other user just mentioned to you.

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
So help me out here sometimes when trying to fuck people she says 1 person per day,sometimes she goes on a rampage and can fuck the whole town?

What am I missing? Are condoms important, I think I do have corruption stats is this causing this? what unlocks h scenes?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So help me out here sometimes when trying to fuck people she says 1 person per day,sometimes she goes on a rampage and can fuck the whole town?

What am I missing? Are condoms important, I think I do have corruption stats is this causing this? what unlocks h scenes?
The EP gauge also operates as a lewdness meter early on. While she can can only fuck a limited amount per day normally, if your EP bar is full enough, that limit is removed (although overflowed EP is wasted and can't be converted into upgrade points). As for condoms, those are tied to a hidden sex level. The total number when you check your stats would be your H-experience number that the game uses to track your sex level and after a certain point when you try to have sex after running out of condoms, the option appears to do it raw or not and condoms become irrelevant after that point (can't even buy anymore). Sex level was also capped based on level progression as well from memory.

Reactions: Ononi

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
The EP gauge also operates as a lewdness meter early on. While she can can only fuck a limited amount per day normally, if your EP bar is full enough, that limit is removed (although overflowed EP is wasted and can't be converted into upgrade points). As for condoms, those are tied to a hidden sex level. The total number when you check your stats would be your H-experience number that the game uses to track your sex level and after a certain point when you try to have sex after running out of condoms, the option appears to do it raw or not and condoms become irrelevant after that point (can't even buy anymore). Sex level was also capped based on level progression as well from memory.
I will also add that (before her sex level is high enough that it doesn't matter and she's not restricted at all by anything but time of day) she is strangely more promiscuous on weekends than she is on weekdays.

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
I will also add that (before her sex level is high enough that it doesn't matter and she's not restricted at all by anything but time of day) she is strangely more promiscuous on weekends than she is on weekdays.
Thank you for the answers guys, really appreciate it.

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Sooo my char has 500ish corruption,bought dress and bdsm items but I cannot use it.

Do I need higher amounts of corruption?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Sooo my char has 500ish corruption,bought dress and bdsm items but I cannot use it.

Do I need higher amounts of corruption?
If my guess is correct, you've bought stuff for the night walking scenes. Go out at night after bedtime.

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
If my guess is correct, you've bought stuff for the night walking scenes. Go out at night after bedtime.
Well yes dress items works in gallery along with special items,for the bdsm items I needed more corruption (600 or 700) after that I was able to go outside.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Well yes dress items works in gallery along with special items,for the bdsm items I needed more corruption (600 or 700) after that I was able to go outside.
Cool! I took the prostitution scenes to be a given.

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
Would anyone be willing to share their completed virgin run save? I've beaten this game twice, but I don't have the patience or willpower to do a virgin run while touching absolutely no traps.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes