Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Would anyone be willing to share their completed virgin run save? I've beaten this game twice, but I don't have the patience or willpower to do a virgin run while touching absolutely no traps.
What's the point? You gain nothing from it except for having no corruption by the end of the game. With also the gallery being near empty as well. It's literally just a self achievement to feel good about yourself for finishing the game untouched. Asking for a full save I get, but asking for a virgin save makes no sense to me.

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
What's the point? You gain nothing from it except for having no corruption by the end of the game. With also the gallery being near empty as well. It's literally just a self achievement to feel good about yourself for finishing the game untouched. Asking for a full save I get, but asking for a virgin save makes no sense to me.
I like the corruption of the town and prefer to not be gated by the story. Just straight from Pure to Debauched without the dungeons. I'm basically asking for Corruption Simulator.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I like the corruption of the town and prefer to not be gated by the story. Just straight from Pure to Debauched without the dungeons. I'm basically asking for Corruption Simulator.
yanno, I hadn't even considered that angle.

Bear in mind though, you'll likely still have to use the EP Extractor on "efficient" setting to get the ball rolling.

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
yanno, I hadn't even considered that angle.

Bear in mind though, you'll likely still have to use the EP Extractor on "efficient" setting to get the ball rolling.
That's Fine. It's not like my kink is limiting HOW i corrupt the PC. Just dont wanna hit a threshold and find out "she could be more corrupt if you had finished dungeon 5" or "you can only do this for this much longer before you gotta do that next dungeon".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demise247

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
alright. asking one last time: How do you get the pregnancy stuff?
It's a special item in the EP Space (collection room, specifically) that shows up once preliminary requirements are met. I've associated it with corruption, but there may be more flags like having unprotected sex in the real world - I have no interest in trawling the code for details. Once the item shows up (like the scene gallery), you can activate it to view the final requirements for unlocking it for use.

PS Oh hey, it's you! From https://f95zone.to/threads/ep-battle-girl-v1-09-fuyou.101023/post-8083468!

Aug 5, 2019
It's a special item in the EP Space (collection room, specifically) that shows up once preliminary requirements are met. I've associated it with corruption, but there may be more flags like having unprotected sex in the real world - I have no interest in trawling the code for details. Once the item shows up (like the scene gallery), you can activate it to view the final requirements for unlocking it for use.

PS Oh hey, it's you! From https://f95zone.to/threads/ep-battle-girl-v1-09-fuyou.101023/post-8083468!
yeah, hi. i've been keeping an eye on that, but it hasn't shown up.

Anyone have full gallery save?

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Why can't people read on a forum site? Or at least use the search feature? Someone's already posted a full save only a couple pages back. Here it is.
You could use this, but I recommend playing though at least once. Finding this crap was half the fun.

In other news, since people have been asking for one, I'm working on a 'virgin' run with absolutely zero H stats or triggered traps. I'll post the save when it's done.

Aug 5, 2019
Why can't people read on a forum site? Or at least use the search feature? Someone's already posted a full save only a couple pages back. Here it is.

In other news, since people have been asking for one, I'm working on a 'virgin' run with absolutely zero H stats or triggered traps. I'll post the save when it's done.
i've tried it, it doesn't seem to be compatible with the current version of the game, which is why i was asking.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i've tried it, it doesn't seem to be compatible with the current version of the game, which is why i was asking.
That file works and looks to have everything. Playtime is 13+ hours, corruption 1,338 and all the items look to be unlocked.

(You do have to rename the file and replace an existing save so the game knows to look for it, standard RPGM stuff. Dunno why it was renamed.)

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Funny things I've noticed regarding the full save I linked above:
- The recollection room is missing two traps that can be found in the tentacles level. I'm guessing it's a game issue rather than a save issue. Nah, every trap is present, my mistake.
- I can't seem to find any EP world clothing toggle option in the same room. Again, possible game issue.
- Finally, I find the black square on the bottom right of the room quite odd. It feels like there has to be something there, but I can't interact with it in any way.

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
- Finally, I find the black square on the bottom right of the room quite odd. It feels like there has to be something there, but I can't interact with it in any way.
Are you referring to the block where the EP Pregnancy item spawns?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
- I can't seem to find any EP world clothing toggle option in the same room. Again, possible game issue.
I believe none of that is implemented - you have to go to the pertinent stages for the relevant EP world clothing.

Too bad there isn't "fast teleport to those stages" somewhere, because I've long since forgotten where all the gateways are.

Reactions: Dakost

okamisan05

Nov 17, 2017
I'm stuck in the first sidescrolling area (The one with the portal on the school roof.) I got to the first warp, but I can't find the switch to open the doors. Where should I be looking?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
That wasn't a quite a full save I posted. I had yet to discover all the town scenes and several items were not yet purchased. This save is still missing a scene or two, but it's more complete.

Thanks to makeitso for pointing out the the missing pieces. Now this truly is a 100% save.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes