idkreally001

Nov 24, 2022
Ok, I'm going nuts...
How do you clear the last portal?
View attachment 2446327

When I enter that blue portal and follow it to the end, I end up exiting through the bottom green portal, so I'm basically walking in circles... I'm just missing this last blue portal to get the last gold key.
Halp...

Edit* Ok, nvm I finally found it! God damn this dev with hiding stuff...
Edit** Well, I finally beat the game 100% :) Thanks to all who helped! Time to try the new game on the works.
Hey, if you got any recommendations like this game pleaase write here, I'm searching for one right now

Calart

Jul 11, 2020
Changing room in the clothing shop, walking into wardrobe in your house or you can find an item that allows to do it anywhere.
Ok.. but is there some specific time when I can unlock it? I'm on lvl 6 in boses ? Have hight corruption lvl but still no way of changing the appearance

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
According to this, https://f95zone.to/threads/ep-battle-girl-v1-09-fuyou.101023/post-7274728, it's the hidden sex experience stat that controls it. Girl probably needs to have more sex in the overworld.
Corruption is also gated by bosses as well as overworld sex. A Rough Idea is: If MC is able to have sex outside without a condom, you are fairly close to being able to change outfits. I would say maybe 1 or two more bosses should unlock the gates that lead to outfit changing. You'll know you've unlocked a gate when you hear a distinct noise after performing an H act. So beat a boss or two, perform H acts till you hear that noise, then Do something like Work at the Cafe, or any activity that explicitly changes your clothes and you should be granted that outfit as an item. Otherwise check your own house for the change icon beside your closet. There's a store in the City past the arcade where a small woman works a cash register. You can't interact with her at first, but once you unlock outfits, or a gate or two after that, she will sell an item that looks like a really basic dress. This will let you change outfits whereever you want, as opposed to only in your own room.

Reactions: idkreally001

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'm stuck at lv 7 and I don't know what to do, please help.
Keep accumulating EP from fighting monsters previous maps until the next map opens up.

PS Look around the maps if you feel you're short on stuff. They should have plenty of resources. Don't forget to upgrade the weapon and core at least.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So, keywords: corruption, 12 max, maxed, toys, naked

The point? Making it easy for this to show up on a search. So, I and others have not gotten 12 corruption despite seemingly having stats high enough. I figured it out. Corruption isn EXACTLY tied to sex stats, and needs its own separate boost. I'll cut to the point, that hot wax and whipping mini game in the toy shop is MANDATORY. I had prostituted a hundred times, done 20 orgies, you name it... Yet I hadn't heard the corruption chime in over an hour. But then I realized that mini game wasn't just for fun, it was a game to actually win. The moment I completed the wax one, I heard the chime. Finished the whipping, same thing. Corruption maxed out the very next in game morning.

Short version, do the toy sex mini games TO COMPLETION. I'd assumed it was just there for a little extra spice. No, in fact, not doing them was the sole thing holding back maxed corruption. Now hopefully this will show up on a thread search for others.

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
Does anyone have a full save of 1.09 version? I tried using a save from a few pages back but it doesn't show in the "Load Game" Even renamed it to Save1 etc etc..

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Does anyone have a full save of 1.09 version? I tried using a save from a few pages back but it doesn't show in the "Load Game" Even renamed it to Save1 etc etc..
This version of RPGmaker has a separate global save that records which save slots are in use. The easiest way around this is to start a new game and make a save in that save slot and replacing that save with the full save you downloaded.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Some download links are not working.
I reported the OP for broken links (ZippyShare and the GoFile for Windows) so they can be removed or fixed. Most links seemed to work, fortunately.

Edit: The links have been pruned.

Last edited:

Destro98

Aug 28, 2019
So, keywords: corruption, 12 max, maxed, toys, naked

The point? Making it easy for this to show up on a search. So, I and others have not gotten 12 corruption despite seemingly having stats high enough. I figured it out. Corruption isn EXACTLY tied to sex stats, and needs its own separate boost. I'll cut to the point, that hot wax and whipping mini game in the toy shop is MANDATORY. I had prostituted a hundred times, done 20 orgies, you name it... Yet I hadn't heard the corruption chime in over an hour. But then I realized that mini game wasn't just for fun, it was a game to actually win. The moment I completed the wax one, I heard the chime. Finished the whipping, same thing. Corruption maxed out the very next in game morning.

Short version, do the toy sex mini games TO COMPLETION. I'd assumed it was just there for a little extra spice. No, in fact, not doing them was the sole thing holding back maxed corruption. Now hopefully this will show up on a thread search for others.
Can you specify which sound indicates completed minigame? Is it like a bell chime? Because if it is, I didn't hear corruption "notification" sound, which means there's something more to it.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Can you specify which sound indicates completed minigame? Is it like a bell chime? Because if it is, I didn't hear corruption "notification" sound, which means there's something more to it.
Progressing the story at a certain point also ties in for the bell chime. You can't be fully corrupted outright early in the game obviously.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes