flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
After what looks to be every set of lewd events in the overworld unlocked in the gallery, this is my one huge complaint about the game. All these fantastic pixel animation scenes and not a single one of the protagonist girl in a mating press that I've seen. But it's used for an npc girl in the schoolyard. You know what would have been cool? Having an option to replace the girl in this or something.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Is there an x ray item at all for sex scenes that lets you see her womb get filled with cum? Like a cross-sectional view?
Only some scenes and traps in Battle Girl, I think.
All these fantastic pixel animation scenes and not a single one of the protagonist girl in a mating press that I've seen.
Both this game and the sequel released late because of all the extras we got. It would be cool to have everything all the time all at once, but a solo dev can only do so much. And Fyou's done a lot - and actually released the games. Including a mating press scene in the sequel.

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
I'm stuck here what do I do
if i remember correctly you need to collect those green things in the bottom of your screenshot and take them to that. its a huge pain in the ass cause theyre scattered all over the map. i think theres like 30 or something.

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
As above, pick up green batteries, go to the marked hole downstairs and press Up ↑ to feed the batteries to the hole.

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
Does Anyone Know what the items sold by the EP vendor hidden next to the bar does? I have absolutely no idea and i'm sure ive done like, 98% of all the content.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Does Anyone Know what the items sold by the EP vendor hidden next to the bar does? I have absolutely no idea and i'm sure ive done like, 98% of all the content.
It's been a while, but the secret shop sells extra accessories for scenes, and I think some of them were required to unlock more scenes. Try them out!

link12312

Nov 16, 2018
So Im confused, whats the ending of the game? I got to the one big chase scene, then got teleportet to the first guy and then it wants me to save... is there something else or is that the ending?

Rubytigerx3

Sep 28, 2018
this game is my fav fuyou game. the Sequel(ep hero youth) is also good, but the art becomes less unique and more generic. and the sex scenes dosent change with how long you watch the scene. example most scenes in battle girl makes the mc slowly undress or small changes like shirt sliding down shoulders with the nerd and so on.

anyway what i really wanted to ask was. is there mods for this game? as much i like this game, i feel like could be much more. as in the pixel art scenes(the sex senes in the overworld) in the town. here is a list of some ideas i have.

- not having to stop the scenes when night arrives. or being able to go out at night the same way as daytime with npc having different scenes during the night

- some control of how much clothes the mc has on if her hair is in ponytails or down

- all outfits in all sex scenes(as you can see with the nerd)

- expand all npc sex scenes(by more variation or more people as the scene progresses, as in the sex scenes where there is only the mc and one more person)

- more variation as : in the school toilet a different type if scene in each stall. one with blowjob, one with 2 people(double pen) and one with 3 people( gang bang)

- why only human partners?. the game already has monster and machines in the dungeons( and while i like the dungeons, it feels like there is to games in one, one game is the overworld and the other game is the dungeons)

and this is just some of the ideas i have.
so is there a reason why no one has ever attempted this before or something similar. it just feels like the game still has much potential.
this is not a complaint of the game, just feel like it could be much more

sorry for the long rant and bad language, really bad at writing down my thoughts in written form

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
this game is my fav fuyou game. the Sequel(ep hero youth) is also good, but the art becomes less unique and more generic. and the sex scenes dosent change with how long you watch the scene. example most scenes in battle girl makes the mc slowly undress or small changes like shirt sliding down shoulders with the nerd and so on.

anyway what i really wanted to ask was. is there mods for this game? as much i like this game, i feel like could be much more. as in the pixel art scenes(the sex senes in the overworld) in the town. here is a list of some ideas i have.

- not having to stop the scenes when night arrives. or being able to go out at night the same way as daytime with npc having different scenes during the night

- some control of how much clothes the mc has on if her hair is in ponytails or down

- all outfits in all sex scenes(as you can see with the nerd)

- expand all npc sex scenes(by more variation or more people as the scene progresses, as in the sex scenes where there is only the mc and one more person)

- more variation as : in the school toilet a different type if scene in each stall. one with blowjob, one with 2 people(double pen) and one with 3 people( gang bang)

- why only human partners?. the game already has monster and machines in the dungeons( and while i like the dungeons, it feels like there is to games in one, one game is the overworld and the other game is the dungeons)

and this is just some of the ideas i have.
so is there a reason why no one has ever attempted this before or something similar. it just feels like the game still has much potential.
this is not a complaint of the game, just feel like it could be much more

sorry for the long rant and bad language, really bad at writing down my thoughts in written form
Short: It's a lot of tedious work for not much payoff.

Long: Mate, most of these requests require either redrawing around 20 outfits and their variants, digging through the json files, owning rpg maker, or a combination of the three. One of the reasons why EP Hero has more generic scenes is because the dev wanted a less time consuming method of making animations. If you look at the nerd scene most of the outfits are minor edits of the walking poses and even that took a hot minute. Doing something similar (ie ripping pieces from other scenes) is possible but wouldn't cut down work that much. Then you'd need a space in the gallery which is another headache in itself as currently it's filled to the brim.

Rubytigerx3

Sep 28, 2018
Short: It's a lot of tedious work for not much payoff.

Long: Mate, most of these requests require either redrawing around 20 outfits and their variants, digging through the json files, owning rpg maker, or a combination of the three. One of the reasons why EP Hero has more generic scenes is because the dev wanted a less time consuming method of making animations. If you look at the nerd scene most of the outfits are minor edits of the walking poses and even that took a hot minute. Doing something similar (ie ripping pieces from other scenes) is possible but wouldn't cut down work that much. Then you'd need a space in the gallery which is another headache in itself as currently it's filled to the brim.
thank you for answering my questions.
i did have a feeling it would take time. but i probably underestimated the work needed to make it happen.
thinking the art style and how the overworld would be a prime candidate for mods and edits to expand the game with minor changes. and having the idea you could make use of the portals/dungeons(replacing those maps to make more areas in the overworld. like making the portals the night-time variants or something)
and i never really thought of making art for all outfits. more like i wanted to use the nerd as a example that you didn't have to do much changes to make the already existing scenes feel different( which is very misleading now that i read my message again) using already existing scenes to make more encounters or making use of different backgrounds or areas to change the setting.
since having having most scenes only available to one location is boring and making them available in other locations feel different and new.
eks: the gang bang scenes mostly in the apartment 2 floor (and any other scenes for that matter) then having it available at other locations. and making those scenes available in other areas like the bar. school and school toilets or even in the streets with the office workers.
or making some more scenes focused at different things like blowjob or boobjob with already existing files and animations
like in the toilet at school.
or using existing art and scenes from the dungeon part or the game.
and do you need the gallery? the overworld is already doing a good job at that. it looks and feels worse view-ing them in the gallery then in the overworld.
anyway thank you again for answering my questions.

jjslowd

May 3, 2021
I've noticed all overworld sex scenes, except for painter, merchants, arcade and barstool, have full screen variants of EP world defeats/real world prostitution as "finishers" if you continue them until you can chose to "spend the night" often times with different clothes.

So, not all of these full screen animations have variants, but I was really hoping to find a variant for the body paint doggy style animation. I really like it, but I find body paint too... silly for my tastes.

Rubytigerx3

Sep 28, 2018
true it is somewhat silly, but i think that is the charm of it. but then again i really like the body paint outfit. love to have overworld variants as well

Last edited:

AndradaJulo

Mar 25, 2024
Hey guys, just looking for some help here. I'm stuck where the 3 portals appeare, but I just can't solve them, I just keep getting to this room (not exactly the same, sure, but with nothing else to do since here).
Anyone can help me? thank you, this game is really cool

1711398176384.png

Which part? The basic formula is: keep going down (or up) until you can't go further or start looping, then search sideways to find the exit (left ← except for the night/dark map, there right → seems quicker, look for the technicolour Es).
I found this reply that I think it's about my case but it still isn't enough

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes