makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
When I kill the second Boss, the orb does not appear at all, am I doing something wrong?
Sounds like you need more EP to open the next portal. Gather pickups in combat maps and deposit bags/meter in the EP Space at night.

Edit: Or is that the one with no map exit? Use the EP Ball to get out anytime.

Last edited:

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Where is the mushroom house anyways. I see people mention it's on the final stage, is this the one with the choir and angel aesthetic or is there a different dungeon it's in.

EDIT: Found it via RottenCitizen's posts before, in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

assc0bar

Lewd Maze Developer
Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hmm, how to meet last scene on DLsite screenshots?
These are characters from multiple locations in same place.
Also it seems like endings are non-h and simple scene with bad-true-evil character.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Hmm, how to meet last scene on DLsite screenshots?
The building with multiple doors and the stairs on the far side, before the temple and farm. The lower doors should unlock first, then the stairs (threesome), and finally that scene in the last door.

iksandtk

May 11, 2018
is there anything with the bakery or the girl in the accessory shop next to the bakery. all i can see is the baker wears naked apron and the assessory shop with be topless if you walk in naked. also the accessory shop will be in some bondage or something if you show up in ep pregnancy but is there any animations with them like the girl in the coffee shop or the nightclub?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
i got stuck in the beach stage any help?
Which part? The basic formula is: keep going down (or up) until you can't go further or start looping, then search sideways to find the exit (left ← except for the night/dark map, there right → seems quicker, look for the technicolour Es).

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Are these rooms with the instant game over eyes endless? I keep spending time doing these but it seems like they go on forever and don't end.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
So, keywords: corruption, 12 max, maxed, toys, naked

The point? Making it easy for this to show up on a search. So, I and others have not gotten 12 corruption despite seemingly having stats high enough. I figured it out. Corruption isn EXACTLY tied to sex stats, and needs its own separate boost. I'll cut to the point, that hot wax and whipping mini game in the toy shop is MANDATORY. I had prostituted a hundred times, done 20 orgies, you name it... Yet I hadn't heard the corruption chime in over an hour. But then I realized that mini game wasn't just for fun, it was a game to actually win. The moment I completed the wax one, I heard the chime. Finished the whipping, same thing. Corruption maxed out the very next in game morning.

Short version, do the toy sex mini games TO COMPLETION. I'd assumed it was just there for a little extra spice. No, in fact, not doing them was the sole thing holding back maxed corruption. Now hopefully this will show up on a thread search for others.
I completed them and I'm still stuck on corruption lvl 11. I am pretty sure I have enough lewd exp and I've triggered almost every scene I can think of, yet it won't let me go out at night. I'm on dungeon lvl 8, just beat the tri dungeon. Is there a boss I need to beat first before corruption lvl 12?

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is there an x ray item at all for sex scenes that lets you see her womb get filled with cum? Like a cross-sectional view? I'm about to play EP Hero Youth next which I noticed did have something like that I think so I was curious.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes