RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
All right, I'm done with this game. Save linked is mostly complete, and fully 'virgin'. I don't have the interest to finish the game a second time, especially the most tedious level in it. 92% ish is close enough, right?
Right. Congratulations on finishing your run!

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
For some reason I can't put any data or save files into the game. Can someone help me with this?
The easiest fix is to get to a point where you can save the game and make a save file in the slot your downloaded save is at and then replace it with the downloaded one. The version of RPGMaker this game uses uses an additional save file that it checks to see which save files are in use.

idkreally001

Nov 24, 2022
Hey, I finished the game but still wanna play something like this. Anyone got recommendations for female mc getting "equipped" with lewd things like traps or something?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I must be doing something wrong... I've been playing this game for quite some time. I'd say I've beaten like 11 or 12 stages already (not sure).
I have tons of cash and I've no idea where to use it? I've just unlocked the sex shop (I think it is, cause I can buy sex items there) and I can only buy the 1st item from the list. Any idea why?
Also is there other places to spend cash? Maybe a clothing shop? I think I've been to the one that has the sign with a cloth icon, but I can't buy anything there.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I must be doing something wrong... I've been playing this game for quite some time. I'd say I've beaten like 11 or 12 stages already (not sure).
I have tons of cash and I've no idea where to use it? I've just unlocked the sex shop (I think it is, cause I can buy sex items there) and I can only buy the 1st item from the list. Any idea why?
Also is there other places to spend cash? Maybe a clothing shop? I think I've been to the one that has the sign with a cloth icon, but I can't buy anything there.
Its mostly for healing items from the convince store or vending machines.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Sadly corruption level is hidden but is based on your hexp (that total number there). It might also be locked based on stage progression but at the point of the game you're at that shouldn't be a factor. Basically the quickest way to raise it is to do sex acts that boost all the various stats at once so generally the gangbang stuff.

Reactions: Mistix

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Sadly corruption level is hidden but is based on your hexp (that total number there). It might also be locked based on stage progression but at the point of the game you're at that shouldn't be a factor. Basically the quickest way to raise it is to do sex acts that boost all the various stats at once so generally the gangbang stuff.
I see, thanks for info.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Not sure where abouts the post is but someone made a list on the corruption levels and how to tell how far along it is, you can try the search bar in this forum or dig through the posts

Reactions: Mistix

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Lmao... I'm an idiot. The corruption level can be seen when doing the "Efficient Extraction" on top left of the screen :FacePalm: :KEK:

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ok, I'm going nuts...
How do you clear the last portal?
1678195178656.png

When I enter that blue portal and follow it to the end, I end up exiting through the bottom green portal, so I'm basically walking in circles... I'm just missing this last blue portal to get the last gold key.
Halp...

Edit* Ok, nvm I finally found it! God damn this dev with hiding stuff...
Edit** Well, I finally beat the game 100% :) Thanks to all who helped! Time to try the new game on the works.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes