Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
how to unlock other clothing? and i dont get that extraction thing right i think. do u corrupt her by using it or avoid corruption? and there are corruption stages in the files that dont seem accessible atm.

anyway its fun to play so far.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
how to unlock other clothing? and i dont get that extraction thing right i think. do u corrupt her by using it or avoid corruption? and there are corruption stages in the files that dont seem accessible atm.

anyway its fun to play so far.
Unlocking more clothes takes a pretty long time since it's at a fairly high sex level (a hidden stat). Extracting drains your EP bar into a new currency that you can use to upgrade yourself. Choosing "Efficient" extraction in the dream world will trigger a sex scene allowing you to earn some of your first sex experience to raise that hidden level mentioned earlier. I'm not exactly sure about what you mean about corruption but as you gain more sex exp, the girl will have more access to what she'll do.

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
Unlocking more clothes takes a pretty long time since it's at a fairly high sex level (a hidden stat). Extracting drains your EP bar into a new currency that you can use to upgrade yourself. Choosing "Efficient" extraction in the dream world will trigger a sex scene allowing you to earn some of your first sex experience to raise that hidden level mentioned earlier. I'm not exactly sure about what you mean about corruption but as you gain more sex exp, the girl will have more access to what she'll do.
you have an sex-expierence bar that is sometimes visible but it seems that it just advances once per boss u defeat. in the gamefiles are more graphics for said bar. is it possible to get there or are these just unused assets in this version?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
you have an sex-expierence bar that is sometimes visible but it seems that it just advances once per boss u defeat. in the gamefiles are more graphics for said bar. is it possible to get there or are these just unused assets in this version?
In general sex experience shows up after any sex act and you can actually view total experience in the EP world. The main issue is that the sex level that it corresponds to doesn't seem to be viewable anywhere (you do get a sound effect when it goes up). As for beating a boss, that doesn't actually raise your sex level but your EP level cap from the extraction process. Those numbers are displayed each time you convert EP.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
i have a question, i read on tl note, there is not many text....so for the sex scene use what? picture, animation(bunch of picture) or moovie?
The game uses pixel-art animations.
All of the text is actually menu buttons, item and stat descriptions and such. There is no dialogue or description of what is happening on the screen.

do u corrupt her by using it or avoid corruption?
You do as you with. The game allows you to do a virgin run just for the fun of it. In this case, of course, you should carefully avoid anything in EP world that claims to be "efficient".
The ending will probably depend on corruption level (= hidden "sex level" stat).

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well dlsite states the dev intended for the full game to come out in late December; Anyone know when it might release?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Well dlsite states the dev intended for the full game to come out in late December; Anyone know when it might release?
The dev blog in the first post gives some indication: . "Try to finish the remaining production in two months. I don't dare to add new content. This is the problem of making games before."

Reactions: RottenCitizen

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
I've reached the last portal and done half of the sex scenes (I believe)
The 2° and 3° boss and the 4° normal enemy gave a code problem (don't even know how the bosses gave this, they are the same pose)
Forgetting about this, I must say, pixels are hot. Didn't thought that the sex scenes would be actually this good
Now, I will find the rest of the sex scenes... And later wait for some notice of the full game...

Reactions: Terenia

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I've reached the last portal and done half of the sex scenes (I believe)
The 2° and 3° boss and the 4° normal enemy gave a code problem (don't even know how the bosses gave this, they are the same pose)
Forgetting about this, I must say, pixels are hot. Didn't thought that the sex scenes would be actually this good
Now, I will find the rest of the sex scenes... And later wait for some notice of the full game...
Not sure that I understand completely what you meant, but there should be no problems with NPC movement.

Try going through this checklist:
- use 7zip to unpack archives;
- unpack the game on your local hard drive, prefer NTFS, don't use network filesystems, shared folders and such;
- use short path without any whitespace or unicode for the game ('D:\hgames\EPBG_0_73' is perfect);
- set Windows to use Japanese locale for non-unicode programs (shouldn't be necessary for MV but just in case);
- check what your antivirus software is doing, maybe add game's directory to list of exceptions. If you are worried about malware (as you should be), then run games and other stuff you download in a virtual machine.

I strongly suggest re-downloading the archive and unpacking it again. You can copy your saves over by copying entire `www\saves` dir.

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
Not sure that I understand completely what you meant, but there should be no problems with NPC movement.

Try going through this checklist:
Not NPC, but when you are defeated by the normal enemys in EP world. There are 7 sex poses if I remember right, and the 4° doesn't work

And I tried the checklist already, it doesn't help... I tried renaming an image with the same name, but it didn't work...

Reactions: RottenCitizen

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Not NPC, but when you are defeated by the normal enemys in EP world. There are 7 sex poses if I remember right, and the 4° doesn't work

And I tried the checklist already, it doesn't help... I tried renaming an image with the same name, but it didn't work...
My best guess is that those aren't actually in the game yet. There's a quite a bit of incomplete scenes that you can access that errors you out cause they're missing files. You hit a lot of them by changing pose when having sex in different clothing.

Reactions: Fjjdmyrhy

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
My best guess is that those aren't actually in the game yet. There's a quite a bit of incomplete scenes that you can access that errors you out cause they're missing files. You hit a lot of them by changing pose when having sex in different clothing.
Now that it was mentioned, I remember this happening with poses in the 0.74 demo. Possibly a "feature" of the product being incomplete. Guess the placeholder code needs to be there, even if the resources aren't.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Alright. I think others are right, these scenes are most probably just not implemented yet. Fuyou calls them 'HCGs' on their Ci-En and in last post states that only about half of them are done.

To think of it, I've never lost all HP in a boss battle and, consequently, didn't seen most of those HCGs. Judging by game resources these are nothing special, and it's a little frustrating that Fuyou spends so much time and energy on them.

Well, putting another image in place of missing one should at least make the scene "work", but of course it won't look like it was meant to.

Guess the placeholder code needs to be there, even if the resources aren't.
'Need' is a bit of a strong word. I guess Fuyou didn't want to spend too much time on cutting loose ends when he made public demo version from his development version.

Reactions: Fjjdmyrhy

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
i encounter a bud when i lose the third boss fight.
for the dev if he ever sees this.
Sorry, but the dev doesn't read this forum and probably never will.
You can contact him through Ci-En, he's quite active there. Use online translators to translate your message to simplified Chinese.

You can also describe your findings here and I'll try to reproduce the bug and convey the information to Fuyou.

Last edited:

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
I feel bad for the dev. From what I can understand with google translate on his Ci-en, it seems like he's given himself a ton of extra work. It's always sad when a dev takes on way too much work and ends up not enjoying the game making process. Similar thing happened to the dev of Ayura Crisis with his recent game. Took nearly a year to get back into the swing of it.

Hope Fuyou can persist to the release of his game. I don't mind it being delayed if that means more time can be taken to make it even better. I'll be supporting this dev for sure when this game comes out.

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
So, I decided to play the 2 other games. Maybe I'm thinking too much, but damn it, there's a lot of things I'm assuming here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, needed to say it, after playing one fucking full day and more seven hours on the two games, it kinda put a lot of ideas on my head...
The 2 games are fun and all, but heck no I would play them again without cheating

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes