makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I don't remember BG in detail, but the same enemy type in Doll definitely fucked you in the ass performed penetrative intercourse.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Do those huggy men in the portal outside your house actually penetrate you? Hard to tell if it's just sexual harassment or not. Also wondering when the sex stats are available.
If I remember correctly they try to ass fuck you, but if you already have something up your ass, they will be foiled. They won't pull it out and replace it with their dick unlike a lot of other events, where if you already have something in that slot, it will just be removed and replaced.

Reactions: makeitso

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
If I remember correctly they try to ass fuck you, but if you already have something up your ass, they will be foiled. They won't pull it out and replace it with their dick unlike a lot of other events, where if you already have something in that slot, it will just be removed and replaced.
She's awfully casual about being assfucked lol. She shows more emotion when being fingered, so I thought it might just be an assjob or something. That it didn't change in any way when she's bottomless made me reconsider.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
She's awfully casual about being assfucked lol. She shows more emotion when being fingered, so I thought it might just be an assjob or something. That it didn't change in any way when she's bottomless made me reconsider.
I haven't played recently, so I might just be misremembering or misunderstanding who exactly you are talking about. I definitely remember a change in expression when it happened.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Where can you have sex in sundress (Dress.5)?
Off the top of my head, I can only remember one special encounter in the wooded area before the hill. Maybe the nerd/hikki as well. It's available during prostitution, of course. Not too many special scenes for the outfits besides the jobs and clearly posted NPCs.

Reactions: AleHej

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
Off the top of my head, I can only remember one special encounter in the wooded area before the hill. Maybe the nerd/hikki as well. It's available during prostitution, of course. Not too many special scenes for the outfits besides the jobs and clearly posted NPCs.
Thanks, that was it. You just need to go there during night for the encounter to appear.

Reactions: makeitso

KingCorgi13

Jul 23, 2018
Okay so i've gotten my corruption high enough and done lewd act in real world and still she won't enter the store with the heart, what am i doing wrong? please help i've been at this for an hour

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Okay so i've gotten my corruption high enough and done lewd act in real world and still she won't enter the store with the heart, what am i doing wrong? please help i've been at this for an hour
I've checked the event sheet in RPG MV Editor; you need sex level 5 or greater to enter the adult shop.
If I remember correctly, this hidden stat is limited by your current battle level, which is shown in the hub area that the heroine visits every night.
So for now just try getting further into the game by completing a few levels.

Reactions: KingCorgi13

Awoke

May 15, 2021
Have three questions:
1. In the final dungeon (lv.12) of the game, there's this mushroom house. When I went inside, there's nothing there. What's in there and how do I make it show up? Is it the secret dungeon area 51?
2. I've never seen those 'huggy men' or anything at all whatever FruitSmoothie means by that, in front of the house, how do I get them to show up?
3. Is there a complete list or walkthrough on how to trigger the event on each of the dresses? I only got the events for trench coat, dress.9, dress.16 and the swimsuit. Dunno how to trigger the magical girl dress and the wedding dress.

Uh, nope. AFAIK you don't need the sundress to trigger that event. You can still trigger that event with any clothes, or even without clothes.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Uh, nope. AFAIK you don't need the sundress to trigger that event. You can still trigger that event with any clothes, or even without clothes.
The question was literally about the location or locations where the sundress is involved, and AleHej confirmed that's the one they were missing. What are you doing? :LOL:

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
Have three questions:
1. In the final dungeon (lv.12) of the game, there's this mushroom house. When I went inside, there's nothing there. What's in there and how do I make it show up? Is it the secret dungeon area 51?
2. I've never seen those 'huggy men' or anything at all whatever FruitSmoothie means by that, in front of the house, how do I get them to show up?
3. Is there a complete list or walkthrough on how to trigger the event on each of the dresses? I only got the events for trench coat, dress.9, dress.16 and the swimsuit. Dunno how to trigger the magical girl dress and the wedding dress.

1. If I remember correctly, you just need to enter the mushroom house and then leave the dungeon normally to get a secret ending.
2. They are the dark figures in the dark bamboo forest dungeon in some rooms after the 'I' teleporter.
3. Seems like I am missing those events too.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
are there any more clothing options? i have 1-18 but i feel like there's more i'm missing
The full count for overworld should be 1 through 18. However, try activating the "empty" slot in the clothes list. Once you've completed the "technology" and "gold" levels, you can revisit them to play with alternative costumes. The living clothes and angel transform probably count as well. That's all I can remember off the cuff.

Reactions: AleHej

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
The full count for overworld should be 1 through 18. However, try activating the "empty" slot in the clothes list. Once you've completed the "technology" and "gold" levels, you can revisit them to play with alternative costumes. The living clothes and angel transform probably count as well. That's all I can remember off the cuff.
the living clothes like in the EP Pregnancy mode?
also pretty sure the angel clothes can't be worn outside of the level at the barn

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
the living clothes like in the EP Pregnancy mode?
also pretty sure the angel clothes can't be worn outside of the level at the barn
Does the pregnant mode have a different set of clothes? Then those, too. I did not include the alternative costumes for levels in the overworld count.

Awoke

May 15, 2021
1. If I remember correctly, you just need to enter the mushroom house and then leave the dungeon normally to get a secret ending.
Is the secret ending where the mushroom girl shows up at night, and the game says "to be continued"? How many endings are in the game?

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
Is the secret ending where the mushroom girl shows up at night, and the game says "to be continued"? How many endings are in the game?
Yes, the mushroom girl showing up is the secret ending.

I think there are only two: normal and mushroom girl.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes