rin tashiro

Apr 19, 2021
well i pretty much stuck, I'm in one the last areas basically its death trap, one hit gameover BS, I only got to second save, i can manage to beat area with flying squid and ones that rotate, next room is pure RNG one always seems to teleport right to me before i make it to exit. Great game but F this area, I'm out
If it make you feel better, there's no post game after this, so you don't miss anything from not clearing the last level.
hey im stuck at the farm level i have these portals blinking between this and green ones and other place are full blue i dont know how to continue from this. can someone help please. View attachment 1786724
View attachment 1786726 heres the other portals if that helps.
IIRC you're supposed to go to the yellow portal on this map.

NAAPURINJORMA

Jan 5, 2022
If it make you feel better, there's no post game after this, so you don't miss anything from not clearing the last level.

IIRC you're supposed to go to the yellow portal on this map.
I tried going through the yellow one but it just brings me back to these 1651424314985.png these are the same portals as in the previous pic Ive done all 4 and the bottom brings me to the other pic with 3 blue 1 yellow which ive also done. I'm really lost, I tried to do them again but it isnt doing anything either.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I tried going through the yellow one but it just brings me back to these View attachment 1787406 these are the same portals as in the previous pic Ive done all 4 and the bottom brings me to the other pic with 3 blue 1 yellow which ive also done. I'm really lost, I tried to do them again but it isnt doing anything either.
When you've said u done the 3 blue portals what was the objectives u got done for them? Depending on ur answer I might be able to help u. Finish the game awhile ago so my memory might be a bit hazy. Can u also share where the blue portals lead to? And it's the red portal from ur 1st pic that leads u to the floor with the 3 blues right?

If u don't mind u can lend over ur save over to me and I can check it for u if u want.

Last edited:

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
View attachment 1786726 heres the other portals if that helps.
Actually, this does help. Each of these blue portals eventually lead to a corner of this room:
Help02.png
The center portal will be locked. In order to find the keys to open it, you'll need to travel the path each of these ladders lead to (except ladders 3 & 4 - just pick one) and defeat a mini-boss. Be careful, as every path starts off in a room brimming with lots of insta-kill bullshit.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Actually, this does help. Each of these blue portals eventually lead to a corner of this room:
View attachment 1787709
The center portal will be locked. In order to find the keys to open it, you'll need to travel the path each of these ladders lead to (except ladders 3 & 4 - just pick one) and defeat a mini-boss. Be careful, as every path starts off in a room brimming with lots of insta-kill bullshit.
As a tip with the instant kill first room, a bomb will wipe them all out. Outside of the stages pre bomb and the final stage, you can use a bomb to clear the rooms with the instant kill blobs although some of the rooms won't kill them all but just replace the moving ones with non moving ones.

Reactions: makeitso

NAAPURINJORMA

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 1787709
oh my god i was so dumb i did the 3&4 but found out they were only bonusses and i enver checked 2 and 1... ty so much

"also big thx for everyone who helped"

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
how do you unlock pregnancy and any help with the gold maze? can't find the exit after z portal.
theres a golden structure in the infinite loop you need to find it and enter from the southside(might aswell make some cash on the side) use a bomb to clean out all the grunts the room after it is decked out with golden egyptian wear(infinite use) so if you want to fully deck your character out in that(and make the boss a total joke) you can use that. also getting pimp slapped by money(this dungeon might aswell be called the money woes dungeon cuz it solves that problem)

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Seriously, I never noticed it, one of my annoyances is that there was no skip forward.
Yeah it's barely noticeable. It's like only a small increase of playback speed. To me the fast forward looks more like the normal speed for the h scenes because of how damn slow the original speed is lol.

Last edited:

Inhalethemeth

Jan 8, 2018
So I have a question. After beating this marvelous game (and I hope that the author doesn't abandon the project) I had some time to think - the level design clearly is built around having sex with some thingies, or getting violated BUT there's always a strange way around it which is significantly more difficult than the way in which the girl will get shagged, so the question is: What if you beat the game the hardest way, without getting fucked.

This would offer a significantly bigger challenge to the player, but perhaps there will be new content in the '51' area? I am actually halfway through with this walkthrough and currently stuch in the arcade mashine world.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
this project has already been concluded. the dev has started another project. and speaking of conclusion reminds me that it is still unfinished, i.e. the author rushed this project which is why the pregnancy mechanics are still incomplete. and thats why i presume that there would no such alternate ending simply because the dev didnt have enough time to work with such intricacy.

Inhalethemeth

Jan 8, 2018
this project has already been concluded. the dev has started another project. and speaking of conclusion reminds me that it is still unfinished, i.e. the author rushed this project which is why the pregnancy mechanics are still incomplete. and thats why i presume that there would no such alternate ending simply because the dev didnt have enough time to work with such intricacy.
But why would he go through designing a more difficult path then?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes