Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
An awful lot of people here seem to forget that and go on massive tirades over it.
Sure, but I haven't done anything outside of saying I'm not interested, so you're jumping the gun a bit if you assume I'm going to tirade.

As an analogy, every once in awhile you find some really weird game with a thread full of people saying "eww, this is weird," and those types of games usually have little chance of commercial success. If those people held their tongues out of a sense of "Not my fetish, but don't want to be rude," then they would deprive developers of actionable feedback.

The same thing applies even if the theme has some fanbase, especially when that theme is a departure from a developer's prior work. You want to get a sense of how the audience will react: do you draw more people who are drawn to the fetish than you turn away who are disgusted by it? For myself, I see stuff like MTF and DAP as latently homosexual. It's not something I'm interested in at all, which isn't to judge anyone who is.

Reactions: Cryptist

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
can't wait for next update, i really enjoyed last game, i pray please no instant deaths again, that last area took me ages to clear
hope there's another gold area, don't know it was most fun, when you got smacked with wad of cash.

Just curious is MC male turning female? or MC female just change look girl looks like guess his or her mother

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
I liked the creator's previous works. I don't particularly care MTF, but it seems promising so far. If I have to guess on the story, the sister (?) is trying to make the boy the avatar of something, perhaps herself in her prime. The elf and the hooded figure, I presume, went there to either check on progress or to make sure it doesn't go awry.

seba2000100

Mar 18, 2018
For me the problem with this games is that you cannot skip the slow events. I played the last game (EP Battle Girl) and I had to drop it because I just couldn't stand wainting for almost a minute for each shitty event in the city in the normal map. I wanted to see them all, but having to wait without skipping was shit.
While it's not exactly skipping, you can hold z or spacebar to speed up animations.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
screenshot-20220727-225720.png

Wow. I've expected around a hundred votes with 70/30 split, not 97/3.
Probably there are 5-10k people who just read the thread without posting or voting.

But I hear ya, I'll make something for you.

As Fuyou wrote, this game will be released only in a year or so. Click on "Watch" button in top right corner on this page to be notified when new demo versions come out.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
View attachment 1949912

Wow. I've expected around a hundred votes with 70/30 split, not 97/3.
Probably there are 5-10k people who just read the thread without posting or voting.

But I hear ya, I'll make something for you.

As Fuyou wrote, this game will be released only in a year or so. Click on "Watch" button in top right corner on this page to be notified when new demo versions come out.
I didn't vote because there was no "I don't need one, but wouldn't say no" option, lol.

I'm also holding out on writing an official review because I think its way too early, but based on what I've seen and what I've read from Fuyou's blog posts, I DO like where this is going.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
is it possible to fuck the girls on campus yet? or is that just there as an asset, but not implemented yet?
Once you have your first sex experience, either via the EP machine or by losing to a boss, you can summon the campus chars to fuck in the EP world. I'm not sure if you can trigger this flag if you've already killed both bosses and used all the EP bags.

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
View attachment 1941702

Overview:
This is a demo version of new game by Fuyou. This time the action is taking place in a fantasy world with magic and typical fantasy creatures like slimes and goblins. The gameplay is changed to include ranged magical attacks. It also strives to further simplify and streamline all game elements in contrast to previous games.
The protagonist is a boy from a noble family which has weak body and a low ability in magic. In the EP world, he can be transformed into a girl with abundant magic and strong body. You can choose to play either as a boy (hard mode) or a girl. There are separate H-events for both genders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-23
Release Date: 2022-07-22
Developer: Fuyou -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10
Language: Chinese/English (official MTL)
Prequel: EP Battle Girl
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -

View attachment 1941780 View attachment 1941781 View attachment 1941784 View attachment 1941783 View attachment 1941782 View attachment 1941779 View attachment 1941778

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Once you have your first sex experience, either via the EP machine or by losing to a boss, you can summon the campus chars to fuck in the EP world. I'm not sure if you can trigger this flag if you've already killed both bosses and used all the EP bags.
You should be able to trigger it in the Gallery Zone if that's the case

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
So long as your clothes are destroyed you can have sex with the EP machine regardless of if you have bags or not

Reactions: YdenMkII

Lusty Knight

Jun 7, 2017
In all honesty, while the boy is weak at the start, they have respawning pellet that heals magic, while the girls can't. Though I must say, the girl is much more interesting for the eye

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
From what i see from some variable, the game have some gay animation, in fact with boy character, can also have sex with your male classmate, of course are not in game yet, and you can also have sex with your sister.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So long as your clothes are destroyed you can have sex with the EP machine regardless of if you have bags or not
Good to know. I still had some bags left when I did it so I wasn't sure one way or the other since you needed them in the last game to use the machine.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes