Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
To be fair this isn't thread concerning NTR it's thread concerning optional NTR. I think it's pretty reasonable to be a bit frustrated when a game is about two genres but one genre gets considerably more content.
I said my piece about that in earlier comments.

For those who complain about NTR, NTR basically feels like non-canon events now. But I guess that makes it easier to make than MC content, so the game gets more NTR updates than MC content.

I would've preferred NTR content come as optional Netorase, and maybe turned it mild Netorare if asked to do more daring stuff, but this is good too.

Setting the NTR-NonNtr aside, the dev really turned it around, I thought his renders were good, but the engine and gameplay were lacking, still needs more polish but he is on the right track. Good luck.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I said my piece about that in earlier comments.
I mean I don't really see how that relates to people being frustrated at the ratio. The ratio is skewed to NTR and people are frustrated when the game is about NTR and Non NTR. That's perfectly reasonable to be frustrated about.

Just like if the content was skewed towards Non NTR it would be perfectly reasonable to be frustrated at the lack of NTR.

I just don't really see how your piece relates to that. If you could elaborate please. If you want.

Reactions: Chris2041

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
To be fair this isn't thread concerning NTR it's thread concerning optional NTR. I think it's pretty reasonable to be a bit frustrated when a game is about two genres but one genre gets considerably more content.
Current ratio of intimate scenes, discounting "dates" and "voyeur" scenes, is 9 Haru scenes vs 13 NTR scenes.

is there a gallery or save before a scene? some seemed to be bugged for me.
Which scenes specifically are bugged for you?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Chill out bro, fuck. I get your frustration a lot of people are complaining and whining. But I'm legit just asking a question, there's no need to be rude to me. The game says there's a NTR path and a non NTR path and I'm asking for the ratio. It doesn't matter if there's a lot of games with no NTR. This is a game with NTR and no NTR and my question is completely reasonable to ask.

If this was a game that said "This is a netorare game and there's no stopping it." Then I would agree with you but it isn't. You're the whiner right now. But I do understand that it's because of other crybabies so I get it.

Also it being fiction doesn't make people soyboys for not wanting certain things, that's just being dismissive of what other people want and/or like.
If you noticed I said "these people" are crybabies as in the other people who were complaining about it. I wasnt refering to you. I just replied to because you were making a valid point about what could be considered an actual NTR game and games that just have it as side content. But these people dont care about that. They will bitch and moan even if it had mention of NTR cause thats the type of people they are and these threads are full of them.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
If you noticed I said "these people" are crybabies as in the other people who were complaining about it. I wasnt refering to you. I just replied to because you were making a valid point about what could be considered an actual NTR game and games that just have it as side content. But these people dont care about that. They will bitch and moan even if it had mention of NTR cause thats the type of people they are and these threads are full of them.
I'll take your word for it but there was no real way to take it other than you were including me. You replied to my question that you didn't even answer to complain, said who cares(I do that's why I asked), said it doesn't matter (even though obviously it matters to me, again why I asked.). Safe assumption that you were complaining about me. Putting "these people" doesn't change that.

But I'll take your word for it along with you probably just being mad at the unreasonable people.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The truth is that if you ignore the NTR the feeling of the game is pure harem, so my interest in the difference in scenes between one and the other is null.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
The truth is that if you ignore the NTR the feeling of the game is pure harem, so my interest in the difference in scenes between one and the other is null.
And that's fair, but if when a game updates a few times and NTR gets the focus in those updates its fair to be frustrated and vice versa(If that is the case.). It's a matter of balance to me.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Which scenes specifically are bugged for you?
Not the one who originally reposted it but have noticed a few bugged scenes including Date Scene with Seris [Dinner] specifically after we finished dinner and had talked about all three options before waiting for food it cut to black and then got stuck on Seris' face. Also before unlocking anything with Amelia I said hang out and then hit cancel and it said something about going to help some sick people and go to help treat them with her and it faded to black and nothing would respond. Those are the two I have specifically found for scene bugs, also if you kill the black Band leadership before dealing with the Red Daggers the interaction with Vane makes little sense.

Side note I thought that Vane the physical guy was going to be the battle and the mage was going to be the talker, well played with going against the norm.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes