Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Ephemeral Gate [MZ v.0.261][Wr1ckad]

Hey Everyone,

Here's the latest update to the game that went up onto the Patreon last Sunday. If you find any bugs or feedback, let me know. While I may respond to everything, I do appreciate everyone leaving comments and trying the game out.

Link to release post:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feyd and Gintoky

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Hey Everyone,

Here's the latest update to the game that went up onto the Patreon last Sunday. If you find any bugs or feedback, let me know. While I may respond to everything, I do appreciate everyone leaving comments and trying the game out.

Link to release post:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN
think.png
...any scenes for the mc?

Reactions: MelonGod

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Hey Everyone,

Link to release post:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA - GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN
After reading the added content, the conclusion is that this update is not worth downloading to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: stevenSSSS

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
What's the ratio of Netorare to non netorare? Does it take a disproportionate amount of work to get non netorare scenes than netorare scenes. Like netorare has quick sex but non netorare you have to work hard to just get a handjob?

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
For those who complain about NTR, NTR basically feels like non-canon events now. But I guess that makes it easier to make than MC content, so the game gets more NTR updates than MC content.

I would've preferred NTR content come as optional Netorase, and maybe turned it mild Netorare if asked to do more daring stuff, but this is good too.

Setting the NTR-NonNtr aside, the dev really turned it around, I thought his renders were good, but the engine and gameplay were lacking, still needs more polish but he is on the right track. Good luck.

Reactions: Gintoky and Lerd0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For those who complain about NTR, NTR basically feels like non-canon events now. But I guess that makes it easier to make than MC content, so the game gets more NTR updates than MC content.

I would've preferred NTR content come as optional Netorase, and maybe turned it mild Netorare if asked to do more daring stuff, but this is good too.

Setting the NTR-NonNtr aside, the dev really turned it around, I thought his renders were good, but the engine and gameplay were lacking, still needs more polish but he is on the right track. Good luck.
I actually still don't think it's worth it to me to download an update that's basically just NTR content. I don't play NTR nor will I play it, and simply, the less I know about it, the better.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I actually still don't think it's worth it to me to download an update that's basically just NTR content. I don't play NTR nor will I play it, and simply, the less I know about it, the better.
Your choice pal, it's not like I can force you to play it, I'm just saying how it is.

Just that, your presence in game threads that have NTR is concerning, I come upon your comments more than some NTR people. I would think you may want to know more about it than not, but w/e, have fun.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ephemeral Gate [v.0.261] [Wr1ckad] - Compressed

Win [234 MB]
- - - -

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Dev bruh..
Screenshot 2024-05-07 213450.png
But the very first thing we can do in the morning is peep at our sister changing and then steal her panties. Why you so cruel?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Your choice pal, it's not like I can force you to play it, I'm just saying how it is.

Just that, your presence in game threads that have NTR is concerning, I come upon your comments more than some NTR people. I would think you may want to know more about it than not, but w/e, have fun.
You may not have realized it, but this game has a whole story to play that has nothing to do with the NTR. Although maybe it's a secret that 'm revealing and that shouldn't be told publicly and that is why you did not know it.

Reactions: stevenSSSS

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
There are at least two that I've found so far involving Amelia + Kasumi.

But yeah at the moment I don't really know how to progress the game since if all the main quest tells me is to wait for the summons, went to the castle and I got told by the steward the armorsmith needs help, went and helped him but nothing more happened and steward keeps telling me to help the armorsmith if I don't know what to do. Outside of that I've found that if I buy gifts for Amelia only I can trigger a companion quest for her that looks to be thought to be triggered much later since Amelia + MC appears armored compared to their previous clothing appearal. I also managed to trigger some NTR stuff and Olivia stuff but yeah nothing much so far.
Do you know anymore? Because unironically you need a guy to FIND the NTR events lol.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Do you know anymore? Because unironically you need a guy to FIND the NTR events lol.
Nah as I mentioned those were what I found but I couldn't really find much else or what to do so I just dropped the game and I didn't get any responses far as I remember unless I missed em on my notices. But I haven't looked at this game since then until you quoted my post.

But basically as I mentioned I only found those two and then the game had told me to wait for a summon but nothing ever happened.

From what I remember however if you wanted to find the NTR stuff you should walk around as the girls while if you walked aroundas the guy it was just main quest stuff.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes