Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Where is the wood cutter clearing
It's the part of the woods with all the stacks of cut logs. Go out of the village to the right, follow the road to the upper exit, then follow the path on the right. There's a marker you can interact with but it's a little hard to see.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Game asked me if I wanted to visit Kasumi. I visited Kasumi, I got the event for Amelia. Edit: It was at the start of chapter 2, after looking at the three explanations.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I would rather the NTR scenes be somthing you can come across while playing the MC, since I have to play the girls to get them this is just a corruption game. Also its really just a vanilla game that has some corruption stuff tacked on if you wanna play as the girls. Not my kind of thing, but if you are lookin for a game where the MC gets pretty much all the action then you will like this. Just not gonna be a game for a big NTR enjoyer.

• Red Heart
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CutieLvr and MikeOG

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wr1ckad, I am loving your game. I'm hoping by the looks of your plans that things will get hot & spicy with the girls. I am hoping that while they are in town one or two of the girls can go out and earn some extra money by working in the tavern serving drinks to the very handsy customers. Working the Gloryhole would be a good means of income too. Speaking of money, it does seem to be hard to cum by. So, I'm hoping you have plans to help these kids because they can use some better weapons and equipment. Good luck with your game and keep it cumming.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have developed a big love for RPGM games with female progs. I consider this game to be close to it because the male MC is not the domineering type. As a matter of fact, to me, he is pretty easygoing and not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, and that's perfect for me. So, let's go, girls.

Reactions: Samhain71

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't get it, even though the Princess and her protector are with the party, the Princess did not load them all up with the best weapons and armor and gear, or at least use her money to buy the things they need to combat these very tough foes. They don't have enough money to buy their stuff and they practically have no way of making the money. What they do make, they would all be in their graves pushing up daisies and still wouldn't have saved enough money. I'll put this game on the back burner until I get a response from the dev or his lawyer.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would rather the NTR scenes be somthing you can come across while playing the MC, since I have to play the girls to get them this is just a corruption game. Also its really just a vanilla game that has some corruption stuff tacked on if you wanna play as the girls. Not my kind of thing, but if you are lookin for a game where the MC gets pretty much all the action then you will like this. Just not gonna be a game for a big NTR enjoyer.
I love it either way. As far as NTR is concerned, I love that too. Cheating, lying, deceitful, main protag women are my favorites.

Reactions: Samhain71

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2052199

Overview:
The kingdom of Alanse faces growing threats, both from within and without. A dark plot has left the king poisoned and on the brink of death. The fate of the kingdom falls to a group of unlikely heroes, called to action by a princess out of her depth. The aspiring hero, Haru, has to embark on a journey to save the kingdom that will take him from slaying rats in a basement to killing a god. Along the way, he will meet a variety of companions that can help him, or fall to depravity.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-12
Developer: Wr1ckad -
Censored: No
Version: 0.223
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

There is a strong hint of brother/sister (incest) love/romance. Will you include incest or find a way to include it without the Gods of Pateron beheading you? It seems like a number of devs have found ways around this stupid rule. One way, I think is to make it optional, or have an incest mod that can be added. If legal age brothers and sisters want to get together, the law shouldn't be standing in the way of adults because of love.

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
what's the sewer secret? I complete the sewer quest. But I don't find any secret or affection events with girl, only save a adventurer and find a ladder behind a lock which can't enter

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i sincerely tried to play this game a few times but it is extremely buggy as hell. plus some of the initial date animations are not sync'd up properly. game freezes, quests not completing on some of the. not to mention grindy as fuck. just simply can't do it. story isnt engaging enough to actually inspire me to dig more into it.

Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
Anyone know how to fix the black screens insome parts like the in MC House and the village? It's kinda annoying (playing in Joiplay)

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

Hello Everyone!

This is the public release of last week's Patreon release. It was a 'small' release this time. I was planning on posting this last weekend, but I wasn't at home.

I'm not sure when the next update will be. I am leaning towards side content update again. The next main story quest is going to be a Noble gathering with a few variations. I need to work on Elinore and Meriak's NTR path before that, because it will be one of the variations.

Download:

Requirements:
1280x720 Resolution

1.5~ GB Disk Space

Changelog

v.0.25

Content

Main Quest: Diplomatic Immunity implemented

Event: Kasumi x Olaf Chapter 2 Ending

Bugfixes & Changes

Adjusted some names in Mage Academy to be more uniform. They should now all be Mage Students, and not Academy Students.

Fixed the name of a mage academy teacher to no longer be a student

Gave some names to adventurers in the sewers

Locked doors in the Embassy should no longer swing half-open if they are interacted with

Please, if you have feedback, or bug reports, I'd love to hear it.

Take care, and hope you enjoy!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

Hello Everyone!

This is the public release of last week's Patreon release. It was a 'small' release this time. I was planning on posting this last weekend, but I wasn't at home.

I'm not sure when the next update will be. I am leaning towards side content update again. The next main story quest is going to be a Noble gathering with a few variations. I need to work on Elinore and Meriak's NTR path before that, because it will be one of the variations.

Download:

Google Drive

Mega

Requirements:
1280x720 Resolution

1.5~ GB Disk Space

Changelog

v.0.25

Content

Main Quest: Diplomatic Immunity implemented

Event: Kasumi x Olaf Chapter 2 Ending

Bugfixes & Changes

Adjusted some names in Mage Academy to be more uniform. They should now all be Mage Students, and not Academy Students.

Fixed the name of a mage academy teacher to no longer be a student

Gave some names to adventurers in the sewers

Locked doors in the Embassy should no longer swing half-open if they are interacted with

Please, if you have feedback, or bug reports, I'd love to hear it.

Take care, and hope you enjoy!
My feedback is you should include a save with each update the starts when you first get to the capital so you dont have to keep doing the begining all over again after each update. Im interested to see what these variations are gonna be for the Elinore x Meriak path that was my favorite scenario before you started over so im looking forward to how it turns out.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes