Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
One issue I noticed, even though I worked out and ran around the courtyard every day, the "fat" stat kept growing to the point where I lost daily actions.
I fixed the bug, but before pushing it, I need to check with support about how hotfixes are handled on this site.

Reactions: Micktrinus

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
One issue I noticed, even though I worked out and ran around the courtyard every day, the "fat" stat kept growing to the point where I lost daily actions.
It's fixed now, and the fixed version is up. Use the Save Game To File option to save your progress to your disc, delete the old version, download the new version, and load your old save into it.

Thank you for reporting the bug.

Reactions: Micktrinus

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
"you are the whore"

let's go ahead and get rid of that male protag tag then and add female protag plz
From the screen shots- you ARE a MALE WHORE, servicing FEMALE clients. so MALE PROTAG is correct.
"The customer's eyes go wide as SHE sees you"
"She screams in ecstasy .... as you pound her. She slams herself....onto your COCK..."

The developer does talk about adding a "female MC" later, but it certainly sounds like either a MALE or FUTA MC for the moment.
I didn't download it myself- I assume it is possible the "transformation" tag means you don't stay MALE long,

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Crusher78

Nov 6, 2018
hi ... i am aware that this game just launched, but i have a question : how long does it take a character with high intelligence and social skills to figure out the high elf language ? i made it to like lvl 4 already and make plenty of money every night, but is there any way to chat up the mistress or the gate guard or something ? sure, the sex scenes are fine (even tho text based) but it gets boring fast ... what's the point of having money if u can't use it ?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
hi ... i am aware that this game just launched, but i have a question : how long does it take a character with high intelligence and social skills to figure out the high elf language ? i made it to like lvl 4 already and make plenty of money every night, but is there any way to chat up the mistress or the gate guard or something ? sure, the sex scenes are fine (even tho text based) but it gets boring fast ... what's the point of having money if u can't use it ?
The language learning hasn't been implemented yet, and neither is spending money. Right now, I'm working on leaving the mansion and exploring the city where you'll be able to spend money on various things, and you'll also be able to talk to the guard and convince her to let you out once your high elf language stat is high enough, but none of that is in the game at the moment.

Crusher78

Nov 6, 2018
The language learning hasn't been implemented yet, and neither is spending money. Right now, I'm working on leaving the mansion and exploring the city where you'll be able to spend money on various things, and you'll also be able to talk to the guard and convince her to let you out once your high elf language stat is high enough, but none of that is in the game at the moment.
ok cool ... i'm definetly gonna keep my eye on this game ... certainly interesting enough :D

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I thought that relates to the engine the game was created in, so I've tagged it as HTML.
RPGM games also have JavaScript .js files, but since they are lanuched by NW JS .EXE engine that is behing either RPGM MV or MZ they are tagged as RPGM.
Based on your thinking every RPGM MV and RPGM MZ should be rated as HTML, but it's NOT.
Your game cannot be launched by HTML using at least most browsers available, so it should not be tagged as HTML.
I cannot even run it on win32 x86 even if I can almost every other RPGM MV or MZ game based on NW (which is some Chrome standalone by my guess).

Reactions: ShiningPenguin

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
RPGM games also have JavaScript .js files, but since they are lanuched by NW JS .EXE engine that is behing either RPGM MV or MZ they are tagged as RPGM.
Based on your thinking every RPGM MV and RPGM MZ should be rated as HTML, but it's NOT.
Your game cannot be launched by HTML using at least most browsers available, so it should not be tagged as HTML.
I cannot even run it on win32 x86 even if I can almost every other RPGM MV or MZ game based on NW (which is some Chrome standalone by my guess).
If the HTML tag isn't correct, what I should tag it as then?

Have you tried downloading it from GDRIVE? There are 3 different versions for Win systems there.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
so what kinda transformations are gonna be in the game?
Everything about the human body, including sex, will be transformable. I've not yet considered how I'd implement anything that isn't human-like, but if enough people want it I can add it to the game later.

Crusher78

Nov 6, 2018
Everything about the human body, including sex, will be transformable. I've not yet considered how I'd implement anything that isn't human-like, but if enough people want it I can add it to the game later.
For everything non human, i'd keep the body mostly human and just change the face, feet/legs and hands (thinking paws and hooves here) and add a relevant tail, ears and horns if needed. Also, there's futa characters to be considered too, coz they are included in the 'everything' mentioned above :D The possibilities are endless :D

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I've not yet considered how I'd implement anything that isn't human-like, but if enough people want it I can add it to the game later.
If you plan to use AI, get used to using Photoshop for this.

It's a lot of work. :')

Reactions: Omegasail75

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
For everything non human, i'd keep the body mostly human and just change the face, feet/legs and hands (thinking paws and hooves here) and add a relevant tail, ears and horns if needed. Also, there's futa characters to be considered too, coz they are included in the 'everything' mentioned above :D The possibilities are endless :D
You will be able to play as futa. A male character with Masculinity stat of 0 and Pretty stat that is high enough will be treated like a girl with a dick.

Reactions: Omegasail75

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
I got Linux, but I can't find any file to start the game. Which of all these files do I need to click and do I need an extra programm, because they don't seem executeable?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I got Linux, but I can't find any file to start the game. Which of all these files do I need to click and do I need an extra programm, because they don't seem executeable?
Run the file epic-fantasy-whore-0.1

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes