Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Well I have downloaded the -ia32 and Windows runs it, but there is another error from the program, that I see for the first time:
View attachment 3507998
something telling about cannot find entry point for DiscardVirtualMemory procedure
Maybe the game is not compatible with it.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Maybe the game is not compatible with it.
Yep, it's Win7 as pointed in the link and I have guessed it doesn't have the DiscardVirtualMemory in the KERNEL32.DLL as obviously it's displayed in the screenshot.
However as I see the game files it's some kind of RPGM style I saw many times, so probably you can mess with it.
The problem is the game .exe as it's somehow compiled with the game files besides the executable.
Normally I would just replace the nw.exe

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Hmm, I don't know. I mean, technically it's related to HTML, but I still feel the HTML tag is misleading because in other games you would get an actual HTML file. :unsure:
I thought that relates to the engine the game was created in, so I've tagged it as HTML.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
It seems that mc is the one who assertive side (still counts whore ?) so thats very refreshing after tons of sissification genre.
I do prefer kink variety than kink overload of some, so nice to see projects like these.
I wish success to dev.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
EpicFantasyWhore-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

13eau

Apr 4, 2024
Im really enjoying it, are you able to leave the castle yet or talk to the pimp owner yet?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Im really enjoying it, are you able to leave the castle yet or talk to the pimp owner yet?
Not at the moment. The next update will make it possible to leave the castle and explore the city once you fulfill the necessary conditions while talking to the pimp will be implemented down the line. In the main menu, there's a scrollable section to the left where all the planned features are, and the feature that is currently being worked on is at the top of it.

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
One issue I noticed, even though I worked out and ran around the courtyard every day, the "fat" stat kept growing to the point where I lost daily actions.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
One issue I noticed, even though I worked out and ran around the courtyard every day, the "fat" stat kept growing to the point where I lost daily actions.
What was your character's body figure?

Doing one of those actions every day should keep the weight gain at bay. But if your body figure is muscular or athletic, then you could gain a little bit of weight once the fat stat hits 100, but it should go back to normal the very next day if your fit stat is also at 100.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
That's a bug. I've figured out what the issue is and am working on a hotfix.

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Zamor5 Consider converting your images from .png to .webp to save space.
You can do lossless, but IMO you can get away with 75% quality and no one would notice.

Even if you do lossless, you'd save tons of space.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Zamor5 Consider converting your images from .png to .webp to save space.
You can do lossless, but IMO you can get away with 75% quality and no one would notice.

Even if you do lossless, you'd save tons of space.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will probably do it with future updates.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes