Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I got Linux, but I can't find any file to start the game. Which of all these files do I need to click and do I need an extra programm, because they don't seem executeable?
Also, on the GDRIVE link you will find 3 different versions for Linux systems, so make sure you download the right version for your system from that link.

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
Run the file epic-fantasy-whore-0.1
I tried, even with different versions from gdrive. Linux always asks for what programm I want to use and if I choose "run application" I get an error that it couldn't find some programm. Nothing specific only one sentence without any details.
Do I need a certain software to run it?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
I tried, even with different versions from gdrive. Linux always asks for what programm I want to use and if I choose "run application" I get an error that it couldn't find some programm. Nothing specific only one sentence without any details.
Do I need a certain software to run it?
Does work?

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Thanks, that gave me the right tip. in linux Mint, if you right click on the desktop, you can creater a starter file, with that it worked. THANKS!
Thank you for letting me know about the issue. I'll add a line about it to the installation section so the other Linux users will know.

Theid

Nov 24, 2019
Getting Malware positive hits in the main executable from multiple scanners. Not the standard false positive of "generic.idp either. Don't run. Disappointed that my first and only comment is for this reason.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
wanted to check this out, but when I tried to run the .exe, I get an error.
the procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
wanted to check this out, but when I tried to run the .exe, I get an error.
the procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
If you have an old operating system, it could be .

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes