VN Ren'Py Abandoned Equilibrium [v0.02] [Ultrafiolet]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ULTRAFiOLET

What you see in me is yours
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2023
35789.png

Overview:
MC of the game is in high school. At first glance, he is an ordinary guy from a small town. But in the world of nanotechnology and robots, something unique can hide behind the ordinary. Secrets attract the hero like a magnet. That means a lot of adventures await him. And of course, surrounded by cute (and not so cute) girls.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-04-18
Developer: Ultrafiolet - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 3.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 11.png 12.png 14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Equilibrium-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ULTRAFiOLET

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Equilibrium [v0.01] [Ultrafiolet]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 204 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I seriously tried to refuse to believe at first but...bruv, this is heavily inspired by Eternum - the keyword is "heavily". The name is Equilibrium, which is pretty close to Eternum. You even got this trader called Trader Lee that resembled Chop-Chop, and got some Asian music playing when interacting with him. :ROFLMAO:

If you want to dwell into what I found to be Eternum inspirations...I got just a few more stuff that I saw.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and hope that this will grow into something different from Eternum itself - so with that being said, here are a few suggestions:
  • Both "no" choices when you enter the game have bug - they just ask the same question over and over again. The only way to advance is to choose yes.
  • I would suggest locking the camera between scenes in Studio Neo (HS2). Most of the renders in the game have slightly different angles when being switched.
  • I know that you said you would hire a translator...but for now, please get someone to at least proofread for you since the English is still somewhat rough.
That's probably all I can think of now. Good luck, dev.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..cute robot......thx for the share...good luck...
I seriously tried to refuse to believe at first but...bruv, this is heavily inspired by Eternum - the keyboard is "heavily". The name is Equilibrium, which is pretty close to Eternum. You even got this trader called Trader Lee that resembled Chop-Chop, and got some Asian music playing when interacting with him. :ROFLMAO:

If you want to dwell into what I found to be Eternum inspirations...I got just a few more stuff that I saw.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and hope that this will grow into something different from Eternum itself - so with that being said, here are a few suggestions:
  • Both "no" choices when you enter the game have bug - they just ask the same question over and over again. The only way to advance is to choose yes.
  • I would suggest locking the camera between scenes in Studio Neo (HS2). Most of the renders in the game have slightly different angles when being switched.
  • I know that you said you would hire a translator...but for now, please get someone to at least proofread for you since the English is still somewhat rough.
That's probably all I can think of now. Good luck, dev.
...i mean....nothing of what u posted...is original to eternum.......except the trader.....
..not sayin it isn't inspired.....but....then it would also be heavily inspired by SAO......\\hack......log horizon...and so on....

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
..cute robot......thx for the share...good luck...

...i mean....nothing of what u posted...is original to eternum.......except the trader.....
..not sayin it isn't inspired.....but....then it would also be heavily inspired by SAO......\\hack......log horizon...and so on....
Yeah sure, I never said it's a directly copycat - it has some original touch to it. But even you agreed that it's definitely inspired by Eternum. And I'm not saying that Eternum holds a patent or license of originality - based on your logic then nothing is ever original in this world.

However, if this dev ever took inspiration from Eternum (which I am sure as hell that he did), some credits would have been nice, and moreover, more twists. Once is fine, twice is fine, but multiple occurrences? I don't know, fam. We take inspirations from many things, sure - but we always end up adding twists and what we come up with is usually never close to what we thought of initially, which is based on the inspiration. It's not like Eternum is the first game that introduces neuro-chip, a virtual world, Chop-Chop, or even a redhead nanny - but if you put all of those together in a guessing game, most people would be able to guess it's Eternum.

It seems that he got the main idea from Eternum with some funny elements (like Trader Lee), and tried his own twists to it but you can clearly see the line between the inspiration part and the parts where he wrote himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelth and Tomoushie

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah sure, I never said it's a directly copycat - it has some original touch to it. But even you agreed that it's definitely inspired by Eternum. We take inspirations from many things, sure. And I'm not saying that Eternum holds a patent or license of originality - based on your logic then nothing is ever original in this world.

However, if this dev ever took inspiration from Eternum (which I am sure as hell that he did), some credits would have been nice, and moreover, more twists. Once is fine, twice is fine, but multiple occurrences? I don't know, fam.

It seems that he got the main idea from Eternum with some funny elements (like Trader Lee), and tried his own twists to it but you can clearly see the line between the inspiration part and the parts where he wrote himself.

..and yeah...nothing is original.....everything takes from smth else.....even the most drug fueled ideas...still take inspiration....
..i mean that horse looks better now.....
...as long as it's not a copy word for word...scene for scene....just let the boi cook....

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
..and yeah...nothing is original.....everything takes from smth else.....even the most drug fueled ideas...still take inspiration....
..i mean that horse looks better now.....
...as long as it's not a copy word for word...scene for scene....just let the boi cook....
I mean yeah as I said, I had my reservations - but I will give him the benefit of doubt and just hope that what I recommended would help him out.

Ps: By the way, you looked at it the wrong direction...the horse was drawn from right to left, not left to right. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
Theres potential here to be a really good game, I enjoyed whats there so far. If you can't afford a translator at the moment I would suggest seeing if you can find a proofreader, either a friend who speaks English or someone willing to proofread, cause it was a bit hard to understand at certain points, for me.

Reactions: Tomoushie

ULTRAFiOLET

What you see in me is yours
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2023
Theres potential here to be a really good game, I enjoyed whats there so far. If you can't afford a translator at the moment I would suggest seeing if you can find a proofreader, either a friend who speaks English or someone willing to proofread, cause it was a bit hard to understand at certain points, for me.
Thank you for your feedback and for the advice about the proofreader.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Incest is planned, but it will be veiled, it is also planned male domination and much more
NTR, harem (we can have all the LIs), Sharing?

Are we going to be able to avoid fetishes that we don't like, such as femdom, BDSM, etc. if there are any?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote