3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I went there and nothing when pressing enter as well as clicking on the world map in the forest and in the area of the hills

epsillon123

Jul 20, 2017
Overall, very enjoyable demo, I look forward to the future development of this game.

@Deathdawg There should be a signpost on the world map, which examining that will bring you to the meadow, but it only appears when you get the quest for the flowers. If that's not there, then I suppose you may have run into a glitch.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@epsillon123 Yea think I have because there is nothing but the school and the town that is on the that area of teh world map so will restart and see if it clears up?? ah well no worries

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Short update, but very nice progression of the story! I like it a lot! Great cliffhanger for the next update! Seems we share the same fetishes.

THANKS!

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Version 0.3.5 with bug fixes and remade Hole in the wall event is out!
v0.3.5 ENG
v0.3.5 RUS
P.S. If you find some new bugs please write us in the comments! =)

Last edited:

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017

Version 0.3.5 with bug fixes and remade Hole in the wall event is out!
ENG

RUS

P.S. If you find some new bugs please write us in the comments! =)
Just an update, they removed the English link because it still had some bugs. But the Patreon page has the correct link(s). ;)

P.S.: Ok, both links were taken down. Just telling if you want to update the download links.

Last edited:

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
I rly like what the game does so far and i hope this will get finished but to me it looks a bit like an older finished game i know: HUNTER QUEST
thats the eng version, since i dont speak jap i have no idea what its called in jap.
I dont want to bash or anything just something i was wondering

apathy

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I rly like what the game does so far and i hope this will get finished but to me it looks a bit like an older finished game i know: HUNTER QUEST
thats the eng version, since i dont speak jap i have no idea what its called in jap.
I dont want to bash or anything just something i was wondering
This one?

YummyTiger of Aylia's story was working on a translation patch for it, not sure how far he got, but I think it was bugged the last time I tried...

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
This one?

YummyTiger of Aylia's story was working on a translation patch for it, not sure how far he got, but I think it was bugged the last time I tried...
He finished the translation, last I checked.

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
This one?

Exactly, the translations seems to be finished like ponyguy said.

Reactions: ponyguy

Tharater

Nov 14, 2016
This one?

Thanks I finally know why this game appeared so very familiar.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes