3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I used a save from 0.3 and game ended axactly same place 0.3 ended. Is 0.35 just a bug fix or should I use an earlier save?

Unimaksu

Jun 2, 2017
I used a save from 0.3 and game ended axactly same place 0.3 ended. Is 0.35 just a bug fix or should I use an earlier save?
i haven't seen anything new that has been added, i think it was just bugfixes. i might have missed something though

Reactions: Desan3

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup, just bugfix. This update is actually from December, as the OP says. Game has not been updated since.

Reactions: Desan3

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He's still rather active on patreon though. Looks like it's one of those projects which just done by someone as a hobby when ever there's a bit of time. Let's hope he'll contine for longer, even if it's slow.

He did announce the next update for the end of march though which should mean that we'll get something within the next two weeks.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
an hour trying to find the clothes at night and no joy. ah well, game deleted.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Man - when I saw this on the latest releases I was so hoping for new content - waiting for more exhibitionism coming soon (I hope)...

Reactions: whynothere

JJATH

May 2, 2017
This game isn't as good as I thought it was going into it. But it seems like it has potential, for now, it's not worth the time.

wirihbinkame

Aug 4, 2017
Yup, just bugfix. This update is actually from December, as the OP says. Game has not been updated since.
As far as I understand, there remade the hole. New art and new text. Can be replayed through a quick access room (start new game, go to the left step on tiles)

Reactions: Onysko

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
I just found this and I think it's great for the amount of content it has at this point. Love the art especially.

The only thing that felt off is that Era's dialogue and attitude doesn't change regardless of how many people she had sex with during the night.

Anyhow, here's to hoping that she warms up to the idea of going commando by the time she recoveres her underwear.

Reactions: ponyguy

jamesbubble

Jun 15, 2017
I just found this and I think it's great for the amount of content it has at this point. Love the art especially.

The only thing that felt off is that Era's dialogue and attitude doesn't change regardless of how many people she had sex with during the night.

Anyhow, here's to hoping that she warms up to the idea of going commando by the time she recoveres her underwear.
I actually like when girls stay innocent throughout the whole game (but just open up to more sexual ideas while staying relatively wholesome ) if that makes sense. I usually drop games when the FMC turns into a cock hungry slut because it loses that pazaz I loved in the beginning (I havent played this yet but im just talking in terms of the mc's "attitude" like if she a prude bitch I want her to stay a bitch..a bitch that now sucks dick, not some out of character obedient cock sleeve) although if the dialogue is the exact same. then yeah I would agree with you.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I actually like when girls stay innocent throughout the whole game (but just open up to more sexual ideas while staying relatively wholesome ) if that makes sense. I usually drop games when the FMC turns into a cock hungry slut because it loses that pazaz I loved in the beginning (I havent played this yet but im just talking in terms of the mc's "attitude" like if she a prude bitch I want her to stay a bitch..a bitch that now sucks dick, not some out of character obedient cock sleeve) although if the dialogue is the exact same. then yeah I would agree with you.
Yeah, thing with that is it's REALLY hard to code. And other Devs mentioned expecially in RPGM game engines (poorly supported). Because with every change, you have to change the all the text for every character if you want it personalized.

Similar problem to damaged armor/clothing, when folks don't mention your clothing.. or lack thereof :). And that's just adding it, lel alone the difficulty of then keeping track of different events and their cross effects.

But what you'll probably get is main line change in content. Like if there's a nice or naughy way to solve a quest, you'll get a different description from the quest giver when you turn it in. Then the changes are limited. It's split for a while, then combines back to the same line post quest.

But yeah, would really be nice. Even AAA games like Skyrim only have it partially. So many folks still treating you like shit after you've killed ten dragons. DRAGONS! heh.

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Can someone help? I can't find Maya in the quest where I am supposed to meet her after dinner for the bikini...
I went to town finished all the quests there including alchemy shop where I met her. Then when I exit town the message to return to Uni shows up. But in Uni Maya isn't there...

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes