3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Can someone help? I can't find Maya in the quest where I am supposed to meet her after dinner for the bikini...
I went to town finished all the quests there including alchemy shop where I met her. Then when I exit town the message to return to Uni shows up. But in Uni Maya isn't there...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wirihbinkame

Aug 4, 2017
Can someone help? I can't find Maya in the quest where I am supposed to meet her after dinner for the bikini...
I went to town finished all the quests there including alchemy shop where I met her. Then when I exit town the message to return to Uni shows up. But in Uni Maya isn't there...
Info about this bag from patreon

Reactions: Fusidrive

Albino_Anaconda

Nov 7, 2017
I'm really loving this game and can't wait for the next update! It's one of the few I've found here that actually has gameplay AND story, most are either or.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016

All done! Version 0.4 is ready! We've managed to finish it by the end of the month, but it wasn't easy. What we’ve done:
- Improved the plugin for the night quest, improved the logic of the night quest, fixed bugs when Era is chased by 2 or more people.

- New global map.

- Added autosave.

- Wrote a few plugins for the beach.

-The beach is completely remade. To create and link all the events on the beach we used 120 switches. This is 3 times more than was used in the entire game before.

- The Monster now has a new sprite and a new character model (only on the beach for now).

- Other bugfixes

Thank you all for waiting!

The link is available for 10+$ patrons, but I'm a 1$ pledger, so I hope a kind soul could provide the link :)

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Im a $10 patron, here is the link...but trust me, its probable the worst update of all time...

p.s you can use your last save but there might be an error loading an image, just copy the image from 0.35 and paste it into 0.4 and all should be good.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Im a $10 patron, here is the link...but trust me, its probable the worst update of all time...

p.s you can use your last save but there might be an error loading an image, just copy the image from 0.35 and paste it into 0.4 and all should be good.
The link is dead =/

Why is it probably the worst update ?

Sep 11, 2017

Cos its got like effevtively 2-3 CGs in the new update
added new link
Did they do core gameplay fixes or updates? Changes to any older content?

*EDIT*
Seems that this update was mostly Translations and then a few new scenes.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
I'll see by myself but I've got the feeling that every russian dev takes ages to make a minor update while in their own words they're making the biggest and best update ever (Latissa with Library story is for me the perfect exemple)

Reactions: reallybadman

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Well... that was short and disapointing. (yeah, yeah, that's what she said)
Why does this king of games takes ages for almost nothing ? I know hand drawing probably takes time but seriously it's not like every dialogue or every little event doesn't reuse sprites and assets and every single thing has to be drawn... And he said that this update is bigger than planned...

tommy65

May 17, 2017
Well... that was short and disapointing. (yeah, yeah, that's what she said)
Why does this king of games takes ages for almost nothing ? I know hand drawing probably takes time but seriously it's not like every dialogue or every little event doesn't reuse sprites and assets and every single thing has to be drawn... And he said that this update is bigger than planned...
i know right! i am def cancelling my subscription. 3 fkn months for this?!
the way he made the beach scene out to be was some epic scen, but clearly his version of epic is pathetic

Reactions: Ut5962

wirihbinkame

Aug 4, 2017
i know right! i am def cancelling my subscription. 3 fkn months for this?!
I'm also a 10$ patron and I've been supporting them for 4 months, and I really liked this update.

By the way the devs have responded to you in the comments. They say you are not a real patron:
Your lifetime support is 0$ but you're acting as if you were supporting us all along. Unlike the real patrons you leaked the the link to this update to the internet and only belittled it. We consider you a fake patron and adding to the black list.

In 0.3.5 version in images dir there are 133 files and the size is 16mb.
In 0.4 version in images dir there are 222 files and the size is 37mb.
v0.3.5 has 1048 dialogues, v0.4 - 1728.
This update is really big for us.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes