3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
a big update with
I say this with good intentions, but you should know by now any updates to any of these games always involves re-working the map(s), and a lot of core game engine stuff, gotta remember when the devs release these games in the early stages of dev its mostly to test if people like F95 users (game players) are interested in them so a number of updates are demo versions.

I can see with everything the dev is doing he (or she) feels that there's enough interest in the game to do all the things he or she envisioned, maybe a number of things they feel could be done better, or an idea pops up to them as they are going thru the game to do something different with an area.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Pretty much due to what the post previous to yours says. It started as a demo and is getting more content, and under the hood rework as the Developers begin to understand the game engine, as well as what they plan to do.

Kirsty Hunt

Apr 5, 2018
Kinda weird, when I tried to load a previous save file I got an error, stating that it couldn't find img/erafaces.png.... Just copied it from the previous version of the game, and it works now, but might be wise to keep your old files, just in case
EraHunter v0.4.1

- Fixed old saves compatibility with 0.4 version

- Had to remove AutoSave

- Fixed the "global error" bug with the Android version

- Forgot to mention it. The performance of the night quest is improved and is now 6 times faster. It shouldn't be so slow now.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I was hoping for some additional, new content. After all this time since the last update...
Oh well, I can wait. :oops:

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
They seem to like packing lots into individual encounters, such as the 10 nighttime variations or the like 6 scenes on the beach, but they don't seem to have a lot of different scenes coming along.

It really seems like someone with some art skills decided to try learning RPGMaker. The art is great but the gameplay is practically nonexistent, and the story is lame. I'd rather see them just churn out as much art as possible!

anschwww

May 10, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC 0.4.2c version

ENG

RUS

Android 0.4.2c version

ENG

RUS

wirihbinkame

Aug 4, 2017
How do we finish the flyers event? I have one left and i don't know to who to give it?
As I understand, there's a bug with the final flyer.
Changelog 0.4.3
- Fixed bug: If you talk to Joshua without swimming girl in your party - the final scene will not be triggered. You will be locked on the beach not able to do anything else.

Last edited:

spider26

Sorry for my bad english
Donor
Jul 18, 2017
Changelog 0.4.3

- Fixed bug: If you talk to Joshua without swimming girl in your party - the final scene will not be triggered. You will be locked on the beach not able to do anything else.

PC 0.4.3 version

ENG

RUS

Android 0.4.3 version

ENG armv7:

ENG x86:

RUS armv7:

RUS x86:

LustiestBeast

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
This is seriously 0.4 version? Amount of content currently in game felt more like 0.1 version, its prety short.
I'm torn about the amount of content, myself. On the one hand (as said) there's a lot of variation, and I really like the art. Still, it feels weird that I can play through a 0.4 version so quickly. Hopefully now that they say they understand the engine a bit more, they'll be able to focus on content.

Reactions: Ut5962

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Their 4.3 'public version' is a link to a patron-only post, which looks like a mistake, but might be due to them being under review.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes