3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
Lets hope update is taking too long. Seems silly given that they were chugging along just fine a couple months ago.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Lets hope update is taking too long. Seems silly given that they were chugging along just fine a couple months ago.
Well, the game basically had one adequate release update and after that nothing really happened except some fixes and minor changes/additions. I'd not expect much here anymore, sadly.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Last post was july 22, prior to that June 22.. The account was suspended due to the communist rules, I didn't see anything in the game, that would cause this game to be flagged! Since no posts have been made, wondering if the dev is still working on the project or if its on-hold until another source of funding can be found without the communist rules.

Strangely it seems Patreon is forcing people to pay for any and all content (nothing new) and comments on devs pages. I say this without being 100% sure but after the game was flagged, the dev offered no further public updates on the Patreon page and everything is back to normal as far as the devs page working! Money grab if I have ever seen it..... ANd the dev was making good progress with updates and informing players what was next so I dont see this as the dev trying to grab money the morons that run the site seem too...

reallybadman

Jul 14, 2017
New Patreon post announcing they're going to make another game alongside this project... seems to be a trend with RPGmaker games with slow updates.

Jealco

Mar 25, 2018
And another device who will put out concept after concept, but never really make progress on anything. Yay.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
as far as I remember there was an excuse that 2 ppl cannot work on the game at the same time... guess they have not heard of VCS... so basically only one person ever is working on the game so the wait is long. The only updates I see on patreon are "we started this event... we started that event... we started a new project". To answer your question simply - IMPO probably next month

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
as far as I remember there was an excuse that 2 ppl cannot work on the game at the same time... guess they have not heard of VCS... so basically only one person ever is working on the game so the wait is long. The only updates I see on patreon are "we started this event... we started that event... we started a new project". To answer your question simply - IMPO probably next month
What a bore, low effort annoying devs!

vultron

May 19, 2018
Is this basically a incompetent hero going around repeatedly getting raped by monsters?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is this basically a incompetent hero going around repeatedly getting raped by monsters?
Well, to a degree that's the concept. In case you want a similar game but "better" and basically completed you could try "meltys quest"

Feb 12, 2018
Hey guys, I couldnt find it anywhere in this threat:

How do I get past the plant/flower monster?? Or even the rape scene? All I get is to fight it and after that the hero says: Oh it is too strong I have to think of something. But I can't find anyone to help her "think of something". What am I missing?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Uff, I had high hopes for this one, but it seems it's not going anywhere. Bugfix here and there, map redesign, some event that has nothing to do with the story, etc, etc... starting a 2nd project!
I see so many creators here that start with a good idea but totally lack a vision of where to take it from there. Let alone think of a story with an ending.. or a middle.. or well, anything past an introduction.
It's like they all have the brilliant idea to pave a highway in the Sahara desert without a map, compass and destination.

Hey guys, I couldnt find it anywhere in this threat:

How do I get past the plant/flower monster?? Or even the rape scene? All I get is to fight it and after that the hero says: Oh it is too strong I have to think of something. But I can't find anyone to help her "think of something". What am I missing?
Talk to the blacksmith.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
New Patreon post announcing they're going to make another game alongside this project... seems to be a trend with RPGmaker games with slow updates.
Wait a minute, this dev can BARELY handle making this game, but he wants develop something else on the side. Usually I joke when I say a game will be released in 3000, but it's not a joke this time.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes