Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1836482

Overview:
Explore the field, collect supplies and defeat enemies to level up.

EraserWork2 video
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-27
Developer: Instant arrow -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1836531 View attachment 1836517 View attachment 1836533 View attachment 1836519 View attachment 1836521 View attachment 1836534 View attachment 1836522 View attachment 1836535 View attachment 1836537
Bought H skills but how?

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
How do you even get H scenes, I already have the charm and handjob pose upgraded but I can't use it

May 8, 2017
How do you even get H scenes, I already have the charm and handjob pose upgraded but I can't use it
You have to be empty handed. Aim and then press the left mouse button and you will fondle your breasts. If you use the middle mouse button while aiming and emptyhanded you will give 1 of 2 boob job animations. Everything else is just being attacked by the mysterious man or using your bedside light to invite him over which is something you get later, I don't know how... maybe reach level 10

Game is very low on content, the other stages beyond the first are randomly generated with only orcs.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
How is the charm supposed to work?
Once you fill the pin bar below their health bar there isn't anything you can do, besides the the h scenes with the shadow guy, i can't find a way to trigger any scene.

Dolmen

May 27, 2020
Always these excuses, Japanese game must be censored, blah, blah blah...
In England, traffic is on the left and in the car the handlebars are on the right.
But, if an Englishman drives his car to France, then he drives there, in another country, with his car, on the right side of the road.
Other countries, other customs and F95 sits in Central America and not in Japan!

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
Always these excuses, Japanese game must be censored, blah, blah blah...
In England, traffic is on the left and in the car the handlebars are on the right.
But, if an Englishman drives his car to France, then he drives there, in another country, with his car, on the right side of the road.
Other countries, other customs and F95 sits in Central America and not in Japan!
then play american's games?? its published on japanese site hence the censoring

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Strangely enough, it is entertaining enough for me to kill a few hours, if only for completionism's sake. Like, buying all the stuff at the shop and shit and doing that one thing that requires 100 energy cells cuz I'm curious what it's gonna do (don't spoil pls lol)
That, and the machine translation is a source of entertainment in itself. Like, how the fuck does empty bottle translate to "sky bottle"? xd

Last edited:

Leyn

May 22, 2020
Full save (cheat). Lvl 100, dev room for all items, skills unlocked.

Put the "EraserWork2Player" file in Appdata\LocalLow\InstantArrow,
Run The .reg file to overwrite your own data.

In case you want to backup your own .reg, see ReadMe.txt

To use charm skills:
- Hold rmb>aim>hold lmb=charm enemy, (while using empty item slot)
- When enemy charm bar is half white>run up to enemy (enough stamina)>click mmb=charm attack
-When using weapon in slot>Sprint+mmb=charm attack
Need to unlock first in charm skill tree.

View attachment EraserWork2save.rar

Edit: Attachment now has the correct files

Last edited:

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Full save (cheat). Lvl 100, dev room for all items, skills unlocked besides last weapon damage.
I don't know if the previous linked save is for lvl 100. If so, i'll delete this one.

View attachment 1840434

To use charm skills:
- Hold rmb>aim>hold lmb=charm enemy, (while using empty item slot)
- When enemy charm bar is half white>run up to enemy (enough stamina)>click mmb=charm attack
-When using weapon in slot>Sprint+mmb=charm attack
Need to unlock first in charm skill tree.
are you sure the save is working?

I put it in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\InstantArrow

But everytime it loads a 0 gold day 1 save with 0 skills and all the weapons...

edit: actually I deleted the save from that folder and it keeps loading that save so it may not be the correct location, or is there a way to load a different save ingame?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes