Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
Guys, can I somehow lower the quality of the graphics? There are simply no graphics settings in the settings. Alas, my laptop is old and low-power, but I want to play)

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
Im not the sharpest tool in the shed but how do you get to the "content"? I rand around the abandoned city getting nearly instantly killed by enemies and theres just a game over screne, no action.. not sure whats up.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Im not the sharpest tool in the shed but how do you get to the "content"? I rand around the abandoned city getting nearly instantly killed by enemies and theres just a game over screne, no action.. not sure whats up.
there's an enemy type that is a like a shadow person, get grabbed by them to enter sex mode, upgrade "succubus" skill tree for more position options
explore houses and open boxes to get weapons, ammo and stuff, sell the shit you don't need to get gold coins and buy ammo or clothing at the shop
and that's about it :V

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
Full save (cheat). Lvl 100, dev room for all items, skills unlocked besides last weapon damage.
I don't know if the previous linked save is for lvl 100. If so, i'll delete this one.

View attachment 1840434

To use charm skills:
- Hold rmb>aim>hold lmb=charm enemy, (while using empty item slot)
- When enemy charm bar is half white>run up to enemy (enough stamina)>click mmb=charm attack
-When using weapon in slot>Sprint+mmb=charm attack
Need to unlock first in charm skill tree.
i test your save,i have a looot of things but im lvl 4 yet and mortal 1653959707323.png
i have very few money in your save too

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Strangely enough, it is entertaining enough for me to kill a few hours, if only for completionism's sake. Like, buying all the stuff at the shop and shit and doing that one thing that requires 100 energy cells cuz I'm curious what it's gonna do (don't spoil pls lol)
That, and the machine translation is a source of entertainment in itself. Like, how the fuck does empty bottle translate to "sky bottle"? xd
Did you find laser sword the normal way?

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1836482

Overview:
Explore the field, collect supplies and defeat enemies to level up.

EraserWork2 video
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-27
Developer: Instant arrow -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1836531 View attachment 1836517 View attachment 1836533 View attachment 1836519 View attachment 1836521 View attachment 1836534 View attachment 1836522 View attachment 1836535 View attachment 1836537
This game has potential to be way more then an asset dump. Modding weapons, going back to the city outside the window, You, more movement actions, update that character model.

Shame its bare bones.

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
Guys, can I somehow lower the quality of the graphics? There are simply no graphics settings in the settings. Alas, my laptop is old and low-power, but I want to play)
same here, with my laptop is take so long(more than 10minutes) to the house and then when choose a map to go the loading is so long and then my laptop restart by it self

Iru

Jun 16, 2018
Say what you want, but this game isn't that bad. There's not much to choose from when it comes to the scenes, but it doesn't look like the author was aiming for a giant content bundle, and the existing animations are pretty good. And the gameplay is somewhat enjoyable (unless you try to grind lvl 100)

Anyway to get full screen?
Try Alt+Enter, works for me.

Reactions: Leyn

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
So I'm assuming it can be any area then cuz I blew up the tank in the first area and got a mess of drops but they were mostly bullets
so the tanks can be blown up, I see. It seems you can ride one tho, cause one of ammo types is a tank shell, but I haven't been able to figure out how

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes