Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Heh... I really hope that this is simply an 'early-release' version 1.00 [as currently stated in-game], and there's more future updates.

I did tried to fiddle with registry to perhaps disable shadows if possible before, but it broke the game... with deleting the entire registry-structure finally cured it.

Reactions: HALO81

98oe43wkj

Apr 15, 2021
I have followed instructions for Shader Mosaic Removal to uncensor the game:
uncensor.png
You can do this yourself by modifying all the colMask float val from 15 to 0 on the three censor shaders (1214,1216,1230) in sharedassets2
censorshaders.png
or you can and replace/override it in the EraserWork2_data folder

guide.png
Also over the last week I proofread the translation of all the menus, items, clothes, skills, descriptions and other text
Place the attached ENG.txt in the BepInEx/Translations/en/Text folder
View attachment ENG.txt
I hope this improves the game experience a little for people trying it

For those having performance issues, I recommend and turning off anti-aliasing, or you can do it from your GPU settings
It doesn't fix the insane memory usage but maybe it can improve the framerate a little

Happy shooting

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
I have followed instructions for Shader Mosaic Removal to uncensor the game:
View attachment 1851397
You can do this yourself by modifying all the colMask float val from 15 to 0 on the three censor shaders (1214,1216,1230) in sharedassets2
View attachment 1851403
or you can download my modified sharedassets2.assets file here and replace/override it in the EraserWork2_data folder

View attachment 1851417
Also over the last week I proofread the translation of all the menus, items, clothes, skills, descriptions and other text
Place the attached ENG.txt in the BepInEx/Translations/en/Text folder
View attachment 1851407 View attachment 1851407
I hope this improves the game experience a little for people trying it

For those having performance issues, I recommend and turning off anti-aliasing, or you can do it from your GPU settings
It doesn't fix the insane memory usage but maybe it can improve the framerate a little

Happy shooting
How do you download that english attachment its not a file. Or are we copy pasting it?

98oe43wkj

Apr 15, 2021

afafqs

Jan 29, 2021
those having performance issues, I recommend and turning off anti-aliasing, or you can do it from your GPU settings
How did you manage it? followed the steps and i think i messed up

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
so has anyone figured out how to unlock the bed? I'm bumbled all over and still can't figure it out

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1836482

Overview:
Explore the field, collect supplies and defeat enemies to level up.

EraserWork2 video
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-27
Developer: Instant arrow -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1836531 View attachment 1836517 View attachment 1836533 View attachment 1836519 View attachment 1836521 View attachment 1836534 View attachment 1836522 View attachment 1836535 View attachment 1836537

Too bad there isn't a way to mod in another random girl for you to hunt. That'd be interesting.

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
Once the pink bar reaches the limit, the bed would unlock on its own? Or is there any further action required?
you need to keep it on intensity 1 (control scene perk), it's time consuming but once you fill the pink bar before the white bar you can then fill the white bar to unlock the bed and after returning to your room can activate it to summon the grey guy for the scene whenever.

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
If you didn't know how to open debug room.
1. Open regedit
2. Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\InstantArrow\EraserWork2
3. Find Level_*
4. Change Level_* to 0x64 (hex) or 100 (dec)
5. Open game and go to debug room.

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
anybody knows how to change her clothes? i unlocked a bunch of her clothes already but havent found anyway to change her into themXD

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
anybody knows how to change her clothes? i unlocked a bunch of her clothes already but havent found anyway to change her into themXD
Been a few weeks out of touch, but I believe you can select them via 'C' keyboard button, then simply click over the pictures...?

Reactions: DKdavion
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes