Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
is this game worth downloading im kind of sus on that iso file, never dealt with something like this

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
is this game worth downloading im kind of sus on that iso file, never dealt with something like this
Frankly, I don't recommend it.

It only has 6 'fun-scenes' to an invisible man, and there's nothing else worth it.
Also, it splurged all your installed RAM/memory loss - I have 8-GB, and it still came close to 'out of memory' issue.
FYI, the game requires 14-GB, and there's no way to reduce video-graphics, so you'll stuck onto 'ULTRA' settings the whole time.

IMHO, I may recommend 'Incubus 2 CAMLANN' - it has nearly the size of this game, but it is more worthy than this.

Reactions: Dark918

Dark918

Mar 4, 2021
Frankly, I don't recommend it.

It only has 6 'fun-scenes' to an invisible man, and there's nothing else worth it.
Also, it splurged all your installed RAM/memory loss - I have 8-GB, and it still came close to 'out of memory' issue.
FYI, the game requires 14-GB, and there's no way to reduce video-graphics, so you'll stuck onto 'ULTRA' settings the whole time.

IMHO, I may recommend 'Incubus 2 CAMLANN' - it has nearly the size of this game, but it is more worthy than this.
thanks ill check it out

Sin Cara

Jan 26, 2020
Where have you seen Oral sex tag in this game ? I haven't seen a single scene with this tag

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Um... xzone, will you not allow my opinion? I say them anyway: The Japanese game developer builds his games uncensored and censors them afterwards, for the Japanese market. Then I wonder, why he does not offer his games for abroad the original version and that's ALL!
You know, I have also always wondered about this; I mean it should be as simple as that. NO WAY can an uncensored version then make its way back to a JP national, which would spell trouble with a capital T for the company. Themz r stuuupid.
The developer isn't selling to a foreign market, foreign players have to go to the same Japanese sale sites that sell to Japanese players to get the game. DLSite is a Japanese sale site that has simply allowed foreigners to buy from it, as such, it is required to sell games censored because it is still on the Japanese market. Selling the uncensored game there would be the same as selling to a Japanese player uncensored because there is no way to separate them.

TheFresh

Mar 17, 2019
I have followed instructions for Shader Mosaic Removal to uncensor the game:
View attachment 1851397
You can do this yourself by modifying all the colMask float val from 15 to 0 on the three censor shaders (1214,1216,1230) in sharedassets2
View attachment 1851403
or you can download my modified sharedassets2.assets file here and replace/override it in the EraserWork2_data folder

View attachment 1851417
Also over the last week I proofread the translation of all the menus, items, clothes, skills, descriptions and other text
Place the attached ENG.txt in the BepInEx/Translations/en/Text folder
View attachment 1851407
I hope this improves the game experience a little for people trying it

For those having performance issues, I recommend and turning off anti-aliasing, or you can do it from your GPU settings
It doesn't fix the insane memory usage but maybe it can improve the framerate a little

Happy shooting
I deeply appreciate the proofreading, you took the time out of your day to deliver, and deliver you did! (y)

Iru

Jun 16, 2018
where is the mysterious man?
I'd appreciate it if you could tell me.
he's walking around the town area, he's the humanoid shaped shadow. He doesn't shows up often, there's a lot more monsters than him, but he can spawn naturaly like anything else.

Muséf

Jul 16, 2020
I kinda like this game, spend several hours on it already, there's plenty of exploration and outfits to unlock along with that.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 1990647 Anyone know how to use this skill?
Must be unarmed (holding a mine also works) and just press middle mouse button, also don't bother aiming is a cone AOE-like so just face towards an enemy and press it (affects multiple nearby enemies), though take bra off beforehand, or else it will take a bit to take it off automatically each time.

Reactions: Skechy

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
One more question, how to get afult scene in house?
Iirc, is tied to a skill the one that rises "impatience" or something like that, just try to find a shadow man (or shade, don't remember exactly, the ones that look like a translucid human) and don't shoot it, let it attack you. Once you get grabbed just let the white bar rise (wich if I'm right is either not moving and stopping without climax), once bar if full, just finish the scene and when you get back home, the bed shouls be there, although is pretty much the same as getting grabbed as you can only summon the shadow man and the positions are the ones you have unlocked, just on "command" sorta.

Reactions: NitroSM

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Iirc, is tied to a skill the one that rises "impatience" or something like that, just try to find a shadow man (or shade, don't remember exactly, the ones that look like a translucid human) and don't shoot it, let it attack you. Once you get grabbed just let the white bar rise (wich if I'm right is either not moving and stopping without climax), once bar if full, just finish the scene and when you get back home, the bed shouls be there, although is pretty much the same as getting grabbed as you can only summon the shadow man and the positions are the ones you have unlocked, just on "command" sorta.
Huh, I was a bit confused about this too. I had the skills unlocked but no bed appeared in apartment.
Guess I'll have to purposely get grabbed.
Thanks for sharing.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes