VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
First of all, yes it's true that in one run you can only fully pursue only one guy. There are no poly or harem runs (as far as we know) with the only exception of Ralf-Henrik if you want.
This sentence gave me an idea that from the viewpoint of the game world structure there should be no limitations for polygamous relationships with several people at once, because we already know from the example of the protagonist's family that such a situation is acceptable. However, if the developer were to do something like this with nine love interests, there would be too many combinations. So for sure, if polygamy is going to happen, it will be only in a few options.

JacksonAction

Jan 9, 2023
Chapter 4 - Please Help!
Please share the steps to to successfully complete the Alfhimer main missions before food runs out. Also is there a way to stop the food usage from doubling each day? Finally where can I find “alloy“ to forge a new weapon for Jolstein? Thank you. . .

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
Chapter 4 - Please Help!
Please share the steps to to successfully complete the Alfhimer main missions before food runs out. Also is there a way to stop the food usage from doubling each day? Finally where can I find “alloy“ to forge a new weapon for Jolstein? Thank you. . .
Why are you here instead of their Discord? Most of us probably don't have the game.

Maevis_

Jul 12, 2020
I do have a question, you guys are talking about LI and that you can't pursue all of the boys. Am I dumb or doing something wrong? bc i got all the scenes with everyone in just one run, will this backfire? Do i miss something?

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
I do have a question, you guys are talking about LI and that you can't pursue all of the boys. Am I dumb or doing something wrong? bc i got all the scenes with everyone in just one run, will this backfire? Do i miss something?
Some decisions you have to choose between people. It's easy at the start to go after everyone but it gets harder.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Ergi-0.4.252-pc (Chapter 4: Hræsvelgr) [Complete]

Chapter 4 was released on Patreon a few days ago! hehe
Now all we need is a beautiful soul to share all the chapter and character guides~ :giggle:

Have Fun playing the game and getting lost, like me... for now...
LOLz

Last edited:

Heno zaku

Mar 2, 2018

Now all we need is a beautiful soul to share all the chapter and character guides~ :giggle:

LOLz
9 gb?!

Reactions: laserjet28

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022

LOLz
Wait, is that the 1st part of Chapter 4 or the whole thing? :)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes