VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
So, I've got the official Chapter 3, but don't have the first 2 official chapters. Will I break my game (saves, more importantly), if I buy the rest chapters and move my safe files in it?
The chapter 3 will work only when merged with the previous chapters. It is always wise to have a copy of the merged files extra, however I believe you will be ok :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DavidB1

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
The chapter 3 will work only when merged with the previous chapters. It is always wise to have a copy of the merged files extra, however I believe you will be ok :)
One more question, if you don't mind :)

I've heard that the pirated version has some bugs with the bone talent tree (in case if I do those 3 quests in wrong order), Tyr CGs, etc.

If I merge my already CH3 folder with the updated one from the Patreon > will it be fine or will I break the game? :D

And noted, will make the backup just in case. Still wanted to ask though

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
One more question, if you don't mind :)

I've heard that the pirated version has some bugs with the bone talent tree (in case if I do those 3 quests in wrong order), Tyr CGs, etc.

If I merge my already CH3 folder with the updated one from the Patreon > will it be fine or will I break the game? :D

And noted, will make the backup just in case. Still wanted to ask though
You are welcome :) and you do always well if making the backup. Concerning the updates, so far it is always putting the new patch to the previous folder. If you have a newly acquired Ch 3 from patreon, you should be OK. Just start the Ch 3 again from the first day. You will be able to replace the old saves after going throug again. Just don't forget, save often :)

• Red Heart

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
You are welcome :) and you do always well if making the backup. Concerning the updates, so far it is always putting the new patch to the previous folder. If you have a newly acquired Ch 3 from patreon, you should be OK. Just start the Ch 3 again from the first day. You will be able to replace the old saves after going throug again. Just don't forget, save often :)
Appreciated! I was able to update the game without any issues. Also have made lots of screenshots of your and other players' responses regarding what needs to be done to reach certain things. :D

Reactions: pilgrim2003

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Appreciated! I was able to update the game without any issues. Also have made lots of screenshots of your and other players' responses regarding what needs to be done to reach certain things. :D
Clever boy :) If you have purchased the Ch 3 via patreon, you probably can reach the discord of the game, don't you? there are many experienced players who are willing to help with any issues.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone here have the Patreon Vanier tier strategy guides for Chapter 3? I want to make another playthrough so I'd like to see how some choices are influenced.

Reactions: Archeon587

CheetoInChief

Oct 10, 2021
The problem you are having, I had as well. You didn't do enough side quests before departing on the expedition. I had 12 max energy like you, and it didn't matter what order I did things or what I tried to do differently. 12 max energy is right on the dot of not being able to beat this fight. You have to do Chapter 2 all over again and make sure you do more side quests before you embark on to the expedition. You can achieve all side quests by the time you depart, unless you get unlucky like I did and don't get events to pop up like they are supposed to. (Was unable to complete Erland's Baby and Good Girl Gone Bad even the second time around because they wouldn't pop up for me despite having the requirements)

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
It's not there, you need to complete his blot (dancing) scene in chapter 2 or else you won't be able to get it in chapter 3.

durfal

Jan 20, 2023
After the dancing, there should be another special scene with him and you have to make him cum, by touching him in a specific order (10 or 20 attraction, depending if your masculine or feminine). This seen only comes if you talked to him in both camps and hugged him on the boat and have enough affection at that moment (40 I think)

Reactions: perles75

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
So are you top or bottom in the games? Does it depend on your masculinity/feminility stats?
No, at least not at the moment. There are no real top or bottoms scenes yet, the dynamic between them seems to be purely dependent on the love interest's personality as of chapter 3. KKChar said that there will be all options available once they happen although some of them will need more persuasion than other, again that's dependent on the character we're talking about.

The masculinity/feminility stats are a multiplier for gaining attraction/admiration/affection with a characters who prefer one or the other. In the beginning there might have been plans to change Britt's appearance according to these stats as well (the image are still on itch.io I think) but I don't think it's in active development anymore.

itsme_

Apr 11, 2021
Can someone tell me what kind of mission i have to choose for raising my stats? Somehow i just stumbled through chapter 1 without significant raises.

And what should I prefer, if Jorgen is my LI (Love Interest)?

feblyni

Nov 27, 2021
Can someone tell me what kind of mission i have to choose for raising my stats? Somehow i just stumbled through chapter 1 without significant raises.

And what should I prefer, if Jorgen is my LI (Love Interest)?
You have to raise your femininity. You can accept every mission. Just avoid to choose the answer that would improve affection/attraction/admiration for the boys that aren't your love interest. And don't be as horny as me and try do date all. It wont work

Reactions: ShoWin01

perles75

May 16, 2020
You have to raise your femininity. You can accept every mission. Just avoid to choose the answer that would improve affection/attraction/admiration for the boys that aren't your love interest. And don't be as horny as me and try do date all. It wont work
That's actually untrue, or at least imprecise.

First of all, yes it's true that in one run you can only fully pursue only one guy. There are no poly or harem runs (as far as we know) with the only exception of Ralf-Henrik if you want.

However, raising just the stats for the character you want to pursue is one of the worst things you can do in the game. This should happen only when you have to choose between raising the stats of your love interest and other people.
It doesn't happen that often though, most missions are personal to one of the nine, and in that case feel free to raise the stats of the other people. You might want to prefer Admiration over the other two maybe, because it has an impact from chapter 3 onwards (possibly Affection for Jorgen or Borge).

Also some of the love interests are attracted more to feminine qualities, other to masculine ones (and a couple have even no preference): you have to preferentially raise the one that is connected to the one you want to pursue, which is indeed femininity for Jorgen.
Also know that what's important is the absolute value, not the difference between the two (that is, the threshold for a specific scene might be, for example, Masculinity 60, not that masculinity is 25 points over femininity), so it doesn't harm in principle to raise both. Of course, if you are asked to choose between the two, go for the one that is favoured by your love interest.

And yes, you should be able to do every mission each chapter, it needs a bit of planning but it's doable. Various missions raise the basic stats (Charm/Fitness/Will) although don't expect to see them raised all the time.

Reactions: ShoWin01
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes