VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
Replay 8 time. And now cant defeat board in missions master tactician. After defeat first and seconf board, the third regenerates faster than I do damage...
1675455331266.png
1675456013711.png

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Replay 8 time. And now cant defeat board in missions master tactician. After defeat first and seconf board, the third regenerates faster than I do damage...
View attachment 2363199
View attachment 2363225
That's strange. I would say you do some mistake in the sequence of the strikes and/or perhaps you don't have enough ammo. And have you three valhalla drinks? :) It is necessary to have three to reboost your health before the new boar.

Reactions: Jupiter90

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
That's strange. I would say you do some mistake in the sequence of the strikes and/or perhaps you don't have enough ammo. And have you three valhalla drinks? :) It is necessary to have three to reboost your health before the new boar.
eventually I did it, i defeated boars. But still no sex scene with Jorgen and other. What is wrong. I start to believe that it is bug of the game.

This time I focused game to Jorgen in chapter II and III. Here is me status right before final battle of chapter III. I have option to give flame only to Borge and Ralf, but I didn't do that. A opportunity to give flame answer to Jorgen did not appear. Still dont get 24 and 25 memories of Jorgen.
1675538321540.png

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
eventually I did it, i defeated boars. But still no sex scene with Jorgen and other. What is wrong. I start to believe that it is bug of the game.

This time I focused game to Jorgen in chapter II and III. Here is me status right before final battle of chapter III. I have option to give flame only to Borge and Ralf, but I didn't do that. A opportunity to give flame answer to Jorgen did not appear. Still dont get 24 and 25 memories of Jorgen.
View attachment 2365950
Well, it is possible that your version is bugged, but there are several conditions for Jorgen in Ch 3. If you had the erotic scene in the end of CH 2, than it you can go further. In the third chapter, you have to (1) take clothes for your family from the ruined store. (2) Then the crucial point is the third option when talking with Jorgen about going to the Alpines with the herbs for mama. Say "I'm not a child anymore". If this conditions met, you will receive the possibility. If it doesn't appear, something is wrong. (3) To choose to be Jorgen's aprentice in the next scene in the fields. This will trigger a light erotic scene with him. You also need to raise his admiration. You can do it by choosing him during the the training/defend quest, you choose Manning for the final fight of the Ch 3 and than you choose to save the farm boys. Hope this will help!

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
If you had the erotic scene in the end of CH 2

YES, I HAD

take clothes for your family from the ruined store.

YES, I TAKE clothes for all families in Alpines

Say "I'm not a child anymore".

This don't get this version off answer. Was only "I can go with other captain" or " Ok, you are right"

To choose to be Jorgen's aprentice in the next scene in the fields

I dont get option to be this aprentice. Only go to swim.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
If you had the erotic scene in the end of CH 2

YES, I HAD

take clothes for your family from the ruined store.

YES, I TAKE clothes for all families in Alpines

Say "I'm not a child anymore".

This don't get this version off answer. Was only "I can go with other captain" or " Ok, you are right"

To choose to be Jorgen's aprentice in the next scene in the fields

I dont get option to be this aprentice. Only go to swim.
So, if we exclude you have a bugged version of the game, than the only explanation I can imagine is, you need to raise Jorgen's admiration and affection. In the first half of CH 2, you has to tell him you like boys or you like him (maybe this is better). The erotic scene in Ch 3 consists simply of jerking and it is opened only if Jorgen promised to you a "runka party" in Ch 2 in one of the night-camp dialogues. I had some 35 of admiration, 60 of affection and also 60 or 65 of attraction at the end of Ch 2. And of course, you must not choose someone else as primary love interest. Sorry I can't give you a better guidance...

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
In the first half of CH 2, you has to tell him you like boys or you like him (maybe this is better).

I did it, but conversation with Jorgen in cave did not effect admiration, affection or attraction at all. No matter what answer I choose.

The erotic scene in Ch 3 consists simply of jerking and it is opened only if Jorgen promised to you a "runka party" in Ch 2 in one of the night-camp dialogues.

I have eroctic scene with Jorgen in chapter II finalle.

I had some 35 of admiration, 60 of affection and also 60 or 65 of attraction at the end of Ch 2. And of course, you must not choose someone else as primary love interest. Sorry I can't give you a better guidance...

At the end of Chapter II I have 20 admiration, 60 affection and 45 attraction for Jorgen.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
In the first half of CH 2, you has to tell him you like boys or you like him (maybe this is better).

I did it, but conversation with Jorgen in cave did not effect admiration, affection or attraction at all. No matter what answer I choose.

The erotic scene in Ch 3 consists simply of jerking and it is opened only if Jorgen promised to you a "runka party" in Ch 2 in one of the night-camp dialogues.

I have eroctic scene with Jorgen in chapter II finalle.

I had some 35 of admiration, 60 of affection and also 60 or 65 of attraction at the end of Ch 2. And of course, you must not choose someone else as primary love interest. Sorry I can't give you a better guidance...

At the end of Chapter II I have 20 admiration, 60 affection and 45 attraction for Jorgen.
Declaring interest in boys or directly in Jorgen in the cave in Ch2 is a prerequisite for the further development = he will became your main love interest. Your stats towards the end of Ch 2 seem to be good. I really don't know what else can be wrong, something during the Ch3? Or perhaps try to get the most up-to-date version of the Ch3...

perles75

May 16, 2020
there's not much more to say... to get Jorgen as love interest (that is, the option with the flame 'I'm not a child anymore' opens during the dialogue where you talk about sending the herbs) you need to have told him that you like boys or you like him in Ch2, hug him at the boat scene at the end of the expedition of Ch2 and choose him first at the blot. You would need something like 40 affection which I don't think it's difficult to get with Jorgen. That's it.
Then of course in Ch3 do the herb quest (which you need to do to have the interaction with the flame).

If you want to open all the CGs there are other prerequisites (e.g. having him promise a runka party in Ch2) but they are optional for setting him as love interest.

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
This game is quite impressive, loving it more and more. Could you please clarify if I can grind everything on day2 without worrying of wasting my energy on stuff and sleeping?

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
And is it possible to do ALL the side quests in chapter 2? I kinda doubt, given that I need to do the main quest in 15 days

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
And is it possible to do ALL the side quests in chapter 2? I kinda doubt, given that I need to do the main quest in 15 days
Hi, yes especially after you master the grand harvest, you can easily do every single quest in time. Only then go back to the council to finish the last main quest (Summer Solstice).

Reactions: DavidB1

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
So, I've got the official Chapter 3, but don't have the first 2 official chapters. Will I break my game (saves, more importantly), if I buy the rest chapters and move my safe files in it?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes