VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

andregbgb

Mar 22, 2021
Hey guys,

can someone please tell me how to get Ralf's CGs 15, 16, 17?
I can't tell you if there is minimum requirement about Ralf's admiration, affection and attraction to CGs to open.

15-th CG is in chapter 2 before the Exile. You will find Ralf at the Laboratory and he will want to cook for the others.
Choose these answers: Informal > Invite everyone

For 16 and 17 it's a bit tricky: You have to go to Lodging, for me was after the interaction for CG 15.
You have to choose these answers: First: We’re not allowed... > What’s to real? > It doesn’t mean..
Second: I’m going up. Join me.... > She asked Ralf.
On the next they you have to go at the Study at the Library and you will open CG 16 and 17

I hope this will help you.

Reactions: A2One and Magnus21

feblyni

Nov 27, 2021
Hello everyone,
I can't open some CG: Erland's 20, Kirk's 24, Tyr's 17 & 20 and Ralf's 19
Can you help me?
Kirk's 24 you have you give him the other option of shirt. Now, in my game I have an bug, cuz even though I saw one CG, it didn't register in my album, so maybe you have the same problem.

Reactions: andregbgb

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Hello everyone,
I can't open some CG: Erland's 20, Kirk's 24, Tyr's 17 & 20 and Ralf's 19
Can you help me?
Kirk's 24 unlocks at the Alpines when you don't gift him clothes(weird)
Tyr's 17 unlocks with practical clothes and 20 is most likely bugged, should be an alt for the dinner scene.
The scene for Ralf's 19 is skipped due to a bug, but I managed to come up with a fix: make a save after seeing his dialog in the junkyard where he mentions your birth relic and sector 68. Edit your save and change the "institute3" value from 3 to 2. You can still do this if the "institute3" value is higher than 3, but you'll end up seeing repeated scenes if you don't change the value back to what it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: andregbgb

perles75

May 16, 2020
Does it matter whose path (Al, Valkyrie or Seidr ) I choose in chapter III? Does the chosen path determine the finale of chapter III?
The path (or path mix) will probably have important repercussions throughout the game (and probably the ending, considering that the last step of each path seems to be connected on how the game will end and what will be the post-Ergi world). For example, they will open different NPCs to recruit in chapter 3.
On the other end, it won't change much in terms of the finale of chapter 3 beside the help you can get to defeat the final boss.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Does it matter whose path (Al, Valkyrie or Seidr ) I choose in chapter III? Does the chosen path determine the finale of chapter III?
As perles75 already told you, it has an impact on the style of fightin the jotuns and other creaters, including in the end of Ch III. The Dev announced that the chosen path (Alf/Valk/Seidr) will have an impact on the end of the game, and also on the tasks/story in the next chapters, including concrete dialogues/scenes with captains (including your LI). Each route should have some alternative scenes.

sanane1221

Jun 7, 2022
Hello guys. I cannot complete the burial mission. It stucks at 2/3 even though i complete all missions. I finished the justice and went to deep wood and it worked, I had a cut scene but still it is like that. Also, i cannot find anyone. I want to have sex scene (if there is) with people but cannot find anything.

So i was wondering if someone can send their own save file, will i be able to see the memories of that save file? At least i want to see all memories...

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
I choosed path of Seidr. Now i cant defeat a wolf in fnale. What i do wrong? And how to get sex scene with Borge in chapter III?

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
Hello guys. I cannot complete the burial mission. It stucks at 2/3 even though i complete all missions. I finished the justice and went to deep wood and it worked, I had a cut scene but still it is like that. Also, i cannot find anyone. I want to have sex scene (if there is) with people but cannot find anything.

So i was wondering if someone can send their own save file, will i be able to see the memories of that save file? At least i want to see all memories...
Before you go to deep wood, you must complete another two burial mission. It a bug in game...

sanane1221

Jun 7, 2022
Before you go to deep wood, you must complete another two burial mission. It a bug in game...
I did like that. After i finish the mission "Regrets", the burial mission stays same. It stucks at 0/3. I tried to complete this mission after the other one but still same, then it stucks at 1/3. I have tried every way...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I choosed path of Seidr. Now i cant defeat a wolf in fnale. What i do wrong? And how to get sex scene with Borge in chapter III?
You have to use all three potions and drone. For Borge unique CG's, there are certain conditions, especially during the journey at Alpines...

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021

Which ones show on your completed tab? I'm suspecting you probably missed talking to the mound in the old world after you complete the mission by the barn.

sanane1221

Jun 7, 2022
Which ones show on your completed tab? I'm suspecting you probably missed talking to the mound in the old world after you complete the mission by the barn.
Omg... Thank you so so much. I am gonna cry hahaha I did and now it is completed... Thank you so much again <3

sanane1221

Jun 7, 2022
It is me again. I finished the game but i haven't run into sex scenes... Is there a walkthrough for this game? I really spend my 2 days for that. I even started the game again to be sure that i didn't miss anything. I guess i am doing something wrong...

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes