VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
It's not that romances have a particular masc/fem requirement, instead you get better relationship gains(5-15 more points) with the proper masc/fem stat by picking some choices, which in turn make it easier to get CGs and unlock the romance.
The highest masc needed is 65 for Ralf and Kirk during CH2 and 75 for both again during CH3.
The highest fem needed is 85 for Jostein, 80 for Anders, 75 for Jorgen and 70 for Erland, all during CH2.
I recommend doing 2 different playthroughs starting at CH1 or CH2, one for each stat, if you want to get all CGs.
Is there chance to get max masc and max fem in one playthroughs?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Is there chance to get max masc and max fem in one playthroughs?
Not really, the max combined masc/fem stats you can have at the end of CH2 is around 130. If you split at 65 you miss around 20 attraction and 10 affection with all the guys that prefer fem.
The main problem is Kirk. You can get the 40 admiration Ralf needs to see all his images even if you go for a fem run, but Kirk needs the extra 10 attraction(for a total of 40) from the 65 masc to see all of his.
If you don't want to do a masc run just for Kirk you can always edit your save to give you the required stats or give him 40 attraction.

JacksonAction

Jan 9, 2023
1. In the woods by the stump with the skull --> kill an Elite Soldier in the underground to finish the quest. Make a savegame beforehand, the spawned monster is random.

2. In the underground laboratory. You have to put in the password for Alexa on the top level first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then talk to the body in the laboratoy. You need some genetic code (monster drop, crafted or random reward) and the voice drone from the tunnel around the corner.

3. Behind the barn is a bench where you can witness a memory. You have to find five additional memories in the city behind the garage, two in the underground and the last one in the house by the same bench.

Talk to all mounds afterwards again to complete the quests (skull in the woods, city bone hoard and the tube in the laboratory). You have to complete this quest to really start the chapter, you can complete everything on the first day easily.
Where do you enter the password in the underground laboratory. I do not see a keypad. Also where are the memories located in the old city? I could only find the one in the hamburger restaurant?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Where do you enter the password in the underground laboratory. I do not see a keypad. Also where are the memories located in the old city? I could only find the one in the hamburger restaurant?
Take the elevator, stairs in bottom left corner, Sector Halls, Deep Sector 2 and finally the stairs in the background to reach Alexa.

The memories for Alf are:
1. On the bench beyond the Barn.
2. At the stairs in the Old Building.
3. Restaurant in Old Street 2.
4. The hole in the background building in Old Street 1.
5. Click on the building in Old Street 3 and then go to Old Street 4(City Centre) and click on the smallest building, you're now in Old Street 5, click on the ground.
6. Back at Old Street 4 click on the antenna.
7. At the room with all the monitors in the underground labs, the gated door.
8. Settlement in the Colonies.
9. Back at the Barn, yellow house then the house on the right.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Why am I dying here all the time? Does anyone know how to win?

View attachment 2315335
Hi, one of the important things in all fights is the right sequence of strikes (i. e. who strikes when). Usually, there is on powerful attack of the enemy "per round" (and other one or two less strong). In this case the strongest attack is the sixth, so your sixth strike/move has to be "defend" = to block the attack of the beast. You should also have higher energy. I always do it with full charge. In this special case you can sleep another day in the camp and start the fight the next one with full energy.

Last edited:

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
Not really, the max combined masc/fem stats you can have at the end of CH2 is around 130. If you split at 65 you miss around 20 attraction and 10 affection with all the guys that prefer fem.
The main problem is Kirk. You can get the 40 admiration Ralf needs to see all his images even if you go for a fem run, but Kirk needs the extra 10 attraction(for a total of 40) from the 65 masc to see all of his.
If you don't want to do a masc run just for Kirk you can always edit your save to give you the required stats or give him 40 attraction.
Can you explain, what for are fitness, charm and will? And what different between attraction, affection, admiration.

Last edited:

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Can you explain, what for are fitness, charm and will? And what different between attraction, affection, admiration.
Fitness increases the damage you do in fights, Will increases your energy and Charm gives you better outcomes with some choices, even unlocks a few dialog options.
Most guys have a preferred relationship stat to unlock dialog, CGs and romance. Anders, Jorgen and Jostein favor affection. Henrik, Erland and Kirk need high attraction. Admiration for Tyr and Ralf, while Borge's runka CGs need either high admiration or affection. The admiration of all guys also is also important in CH3, it affects the random drops from tasks like working in the woods and how much energy you recover at the farm, lodging, etc.

Reactions: Aphrodite<3

coolbufu16

Dec 5, 2021
Take the elevator, stairs in bottom left corner, Sector Halls, Deep Sector 2 and finally the stairs in the background to reach Alexa.

The memories for Alf are:
1. On the bench beyond the Barn.
2. At the stairs in the Old Building.
3. Restaurant in Old Street 2.
4. The hole in the background building in Old Street 1.
5. Click on the building in Old Street 3 and then go to Old Street 4(City Centre) and click on the smallest building, you're now in Old Street 5, click on the ground.
6. Back at Old Street 4 click on the antenna.
7. At the room with all the monitors in the underground labs, the gated door.
8. Settlement in the Colonies.
9. Back at the Barn, yellow house then the house on the right.
7. At the room with all the monitors in the underground labs, the gated door. Is that the with the intruder alert room? I've done the first 6 steps and i'm stuck.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
7. At the room with all the monitors in the underground labs, the gated door. Is that the with the intruder alert room? I've done the first 6 steps and i'm stuck.
No, it is even lower. Mind the stairs on your left side...

Last edited:

feblyni

Nov 27, 2021
Hey guys, Kirk is always the undecided one in CH3?

After I kissed him in the shower, I'm like this. I still have a chance with him?

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018

After I kissed him in the shower, I'm like this. I still have a chance with him?
I hope you have, but it seems to me your attraction is low. Have you spent with him the fireplaces scenes in Ch 2? And have you hugged him on the boat? In Ch 3, Kirk has other unique scenes, not only in the shower. If you go with him to the Alpines, you have to choose the most sympathetic way of leaving the Alfheimr. You will receive (in hiddens stats) a point, another point when deciding how the cooking will be arranged, and then during the dinner chat. After Britt comes back from the Alpines, the have charming scene together, but your attraction has to be at least 40. Save often! :)

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023

Like pilgrim2003 mentioned, you need 40 attraction to see all his scenes. You can still romance him, but you have to end CH2 with at least 30 points because you can only raise it by another 10 in CH3 before the visiting the Alpines.

ORISZ30

Mar 19, 2022
Hi, one of the important things in all fights is the right sequence of strikes (i. e. who strikes when). Usually, there is on powerful attack of the enemy "per round" (and other one or two less strong). In this case the strongest attack is the sixth, so your sixth strike/move has to be "defend" = to block the attack of the beast. You should also have higher energy. I always do it with full charge. In this special case you can sleep another day in the camp and start the fight the next one with full energy.
I tried to sleep for two more days and it didn't change anything in the indicators.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes