VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
Didn't help me. I don't understand this game
If you have arrived there you must have encountered (and won) other fights already. The principle is the same just with more people.
The most important thing is to get the sequence of actions right. Namely: lacerate must always be first in a cycle because it makes the enemy bleed (lose hit points per turn); defend must always be last because every third enemy hit is more damaging; recover and tag team help increasing the base damage you inflict.
If you still have difficulties you need to craft rations, med kits and ammos to buff your defend, recover and firearms abilities.

If you have still issues, maybe your basic stats are low. How much is your fitness and your will? the first affects your basic damage and the second the number of actions per day (which doubles as your hit points)

feblyni

Nov 27, 2021
Like pilgrim2003 mentioned, you need 40 attraction to see all his scenes. You can still romance him, but you have to end CH2 with at least 30 points because you can only raise it by another 10 in CH3 before the visiting the Alpines.
But my problem is, at the beginning of the CH3, I have 35 attraction points with him, but at the reunion he is the one who can't decide what to do and needs time to think. Then, we can see at the Farm Jostein, Jorgen and Anders, and at the garage Erland, Henrik and Ralf, but where is Kirk? From the beginning of ch3 I can't find Kirk no more, even with 25 admiration, 25 affection and 35 attraction.

ORISZ30

Mar 19, 2022
If you have arrived there you must have encountered (and won) other fights already. The principle is the same just with more people.
The most important thing is to get the sequence of actions right. Namely: lacerate must always be first in a cycle because it makes the enemy bleed (lose hit points per turn); defend must always be last because every third enemy hit is more damaging; recover and tag team help increasing the base damage you inflict.
If you still have difficulties you need to craft rations, med kits and ammos to buff your defend, recover and firearms abilities.

If you have still issues, maybe your basic stats are low. How much is your fitness and your will? the first affects your basic damage and the second the number of actions per day (which doubles as your hit points)

1673997540775.png

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
But my problem is, at the beginning of the CH3, I have 35 attraction points with him, but at the reunion he is the one who can't decide what to do and needs time to think. Then, we can see at the Farm Jostein, Jorgen and Anders, and at the garage Erland, Henrik and Ralf, but where is Kirk? From the beginning of ch3 I can't find Kirk no more, even with 25 admiration, 25 affection and 35 attraction.
Kirk being undecided about the repeal of martial law is part of the story, that doesn't change. You can find hm by clicking on Compound in the Depot area.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Those stats are super low, CH2's main mission asks you to reach 75 fitness because that's around the minimum amount you need to beat the bosses in those sections. Did you skip talking to most of the guys? I recommend that go back to the start of that chapter and keep visiting the areas where you meet all the guys every day, their scenes along with the side quests you receive give you a lot of fitness and will bonuses and those are what give you damage and hp during fights.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes, really low fitness. The condition for the second part of Ch 2 is to have at least 65 fitness (but higher is even better), you can even see it in your journal like the condition of the quest. Instead of doing choices that change your Fem/masc points go more for fitness. During the first half of Ch 2 there are several scenes where you can improve your fitness like with Ralf, with Jorgen and with Anders.

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
In chapter II I choose team Henrik, but Borge, Jorgen, Jostein and Anders participate in the celebration of the final of the second chapter. Why?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
In chapter II I choose team Henrik, but Borge, Jorgen, Jostein and Anders participate in the celebration of the final of the second chapter. Why?
It's always those 3 because that ritual is for the Ulfhednar, only the Great Huldra(instructed by Freyja?) decides who joins. She probably doesn't like the rest of the guys because they don't believe in the Gods enough. :unsure:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It's always those 3 because that ritual is for the Ulfhednar, only the Great Huldra(instructed by Freyja?) decides who joins. She probably doesn't like the rest of the guys because they don't believe in the Gods enough. :unsure:
And certainly it would need much more CG's, that can be the real reason, I am afraid :))

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
Maybe you know minimum amount points ( admiration, affection, attraction ) you need to collect for each character to get all his CG's?

In the final, Brite can do blowjob to Ander, Jostein or Jorge. It is possible gang bang with all three of them? And why cum onlyJorgen?

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe you know minimum amount points ( admiration, affection, attraction ) you need to collect for each character to get all his CG's?

In the final, Brite can do blowjob to Ander, Jostein or Jorge. It is possible gang bang with all three of them? And why cum onlyJorgen?
The specific blowjobscene is only with that guy from this three, who has the highest score (and whom you have hugged on the boat). Everyone can cum, but it depeneds again from various prerequisities = your points with them and the right sequence of kisses on their bodies. As you can imagine, every guy has a different tastes :) So, save before and try again :)

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
The specific blowjobscene is only with that guy from this three, who has the highest score (and whom you have hugged on the boat). Everyone can cum, but it depeneds again from various prerequisities = your points with them and the right sequence of kisses on their bodies. As you can imagine, every guy has a different tastes :) So, save before and try again :)
I think that one must have minimum 50 point also...

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
What is right order of drink / food in Erland party at the final chapter II?
Give him cigar, beer, booze. Give yourself Huldra. Then give the other guy water and give the girl Asbru. And then make him beg if you get the option for max stats

andregbgb

Mar 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
I can't open some CG: Erland's 20, Kirk's 24, Tyr's 17 & 20 and Ralf's 19
Can you help me?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes