VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Do you know if i can bring Erland home? I picked him on the boat and gave him nice clothes on my run. Should i have gotten him practical instead?
Sadly you can't have the family dinner with him. The only guys that can join you on your trip home are Borge, Tyr, Kirk or Ralf if you romance one of them, otherwise it's always Tyr by default.

• Wow
Reactions: CamBlue

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Hey guys, did anyone find sector 68 at the caverns?
Sector 68 doesn't seem to exist currently. Looking at the game script it's only mentioned twice(by Ralf and Anders) and the monsters eventually become impossible to beat without cheating. As of right now the only purpose of the option to look for it is to give you a one-time easy access to the area where you craft consumables(charging point).
It may be added in later chapters or it could also be that we're never meant to find it to make you realize that Ralf is pointlessly sending men to die because of his obsession with finding the gene editing technology in that sector.

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Sector 68 doesn't seem to exist currently. Looking at the game script it's only mentioned twice(by Ralf and Anders) and the monsters eventually become impossible to beat without cheating. As of right now the only purpose of the option to look for it is to give you a one-time easy access to the area where you craft consumables(charging point).
It may be added in later chapters or it could also be that we're never meant to find it to make you realize that Ralf is pointlessly sending men to die because of his obsession with finding the gene editing technology in that sector.
Sector 68 exists. It is represented by the special CG of cavern with some facility. There, you can produce serums using jotun genome. It is accessible from the menu of "Colonies" only the day after you receive the Legacy quest (= find the final CPU). After completing this quest, the "sector" is accessible only randomly.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Sector 68 exists. It is represented by the special CG of cavern with some facility. There, you can produce serums using jotun genome. It is accessible from the menu of "Colonies" only the day after you receive the Legacy quest (= find the final CPU). After completing this quest, the "sector" is accessible only randomly.
bg random7.png

This is the area I was talking about in my post, is it the same one or did you find a different one?
This one is called Charging Point(name's next to day #) and you can find it randomly at any time when clearing the caverns, even before you unlock the sector 68 option. When you finally unlock the "find sector 68" option picking it will take you to this area first, but only once since that dialog option disappears afterwards.
If this area is indeed meant to be sector 68 then it's kinda underwhelming.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 2303967

This is the area I was talking about in my post, is it the same one or did you find a different one?
This one is called Charging Point(name's next to day #) and you can find it randomly at any time when clearing the caverns, even before you unlock the sector 68 option. When you finally unlock the "find sector 68" option picking it will take you to this area first, but only once since that dialog option disappears afterwards.
If this area is indeed meant to be sector 68 then it's kinda underwhelming.
Yes, I think this is the sector 68, because of the menu label. In the Seidr route, you can visit another place, but as far as I remember it is not called sector 68. The guys in discord also agreed with this being the sector 68, however things "can evolve", the game is in development and perhaps... :)

Reactions: Magnus21

feblyni

Nov 27, 2021
Guys, I just can get to date Kirk. At the beginning of chapter 3, he is still with 25 admiration, 15 affection and 25 attraction. He is the one who can't decide right away and I only get to see him again at the end of the chapter. What am I doing wrong? Should I choose all the options to reject the other guys and don't develop any admiration, affection and attraction?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Guys, I just can get to date Kirk. At the beginning of chapter 3, he is still with 25 admiration, 15 affection and 25 attraction. He is the one who can't decide right away and I only get to see him again at the end of the chapter. What am I doing wrong? Should I choose all the options to reject the other guys and don't develop any admiration, affection and attraction?
General rule no. 1: don't romance any other guy. Rule no. 2, look for him every day every possible place to trigger the quests/scenes. I suppose, that you need also to hug him in the boat in the Ch 2 and probably also do the camp-scenes with him to have as much attraction and affection as possible. During the Ch 3 there are few quests where you can win admiration or attraction, affection (e. g. constructing the bridge and answer "Let us do this together"). You can see him in the shower and with right answer go further. Then you can pick him to go ti visit your parents in Alpines and here again the right answers will open further CG's. Good luck!

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Kirk's romance in CH3 requires that you see his shower kissing scene in CH2, which you can only get by chosing not to go to the cabin to see Tyr after the riots.

feblyni

Nov 27, 2021
General rule no. 1: don't romance any other guy. Rule no. 2, look for him every day every possible place to trigger the quests/scenes. I suppose, that you need also to hug him in the boat in the Ch 2 and probably also do the camp-scenes with him to have as much attraction and affection as possible. During the Ch 3 there are few quests where you can win admiration or attraction, affection (e. g. constructing the bridge and answer "Let us do this together"). You can see him in the shower and with right answer go further. Then you can pick him to go ti visit your parents in Alpines and here again the right answers will open further CG's. Good luck!
I'm just stupid... "Don't romance any other guy" <- I kinda avoided doing some guests that would improve affection, admiration or attraction with other guys, and now I can't defeat the Nest Elite Soldier -_-

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I'm just stupid... "Don't romance any other guy" <- I kinda avoided doing some guests that would improve affection, admiration or attraction with other guys, and now I can't defeat the Nest Elite Soldier -_-
Yes, it happens to all. Save often...

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
I think that just meant not to pick their flame choice when given the chance. You can still do quests or raise the other guys' stats. The only critical choice I have avoided on Kirk's route is to not check up on Tyr on Ch2 when he got injured

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
What minimum masculine or feminine must i reach to active some romance?
It's not that romances have a particular masc/fem requirement, instead you get better relationship gains(5-15 more points) with the proper masc/fem stat by picking some choices, which in turn make it easier to get CGs and unlock the romance.
The highest masc needed is 65 for Ralf and Kirk during CH2 and 75 for both again during CH3.
The highest fem needed is 85 for Jostein, 80 for Anders, 75 for Jorgen and 70 for Erland, all during CH2.
I recommend doing 2 different playthroughs starting at CH1 or CH2, one for each stat, if you want to get all CGs.

Last edited:
Reactions: surfpup

greenarrow02

Sep 20, 2021
1. In the woods by the stump with the skull --> kill an Elite Soldier in the underground to finish the quest. Make a savegame beforehand, the spawned monster is random.

2. In the underground laboratory. You have to put in the password for Alexa on the top level first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then talk to the body in the laboratoy. You need some genetic code (monster drop, crafted or random reward) and the voice drone from the tunnel around the corner.

3. Behind the barn is a bench where you can witness a memory. You have to find five additional memories in the city behind the garage, two in the underground and the last one in the house by the same bench.

Talk to all mounds afterwards again to complete the quests (skull in the woods, city bone hoard and the tube in the laboratory). You have to complete this quest to really start the chapter, you can complete everything on the first day easily.
Sorry, what do you mean by "city bone hoard"? I can't seem to finish the second burial mound

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
If you're still having trouble killing the Nest Elite Soldier you can try using an Asbru Invocation. You get them as random drops from monsters or craft them with some Jotun Genome Data in Sector68/ChargingPoint(see the posts above). Once you have at least one Asbru Invocation and one Valhalla Serum you can save/load at the caverns until you find the Elite Soldier.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes