VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
Try - Gift him clothes and 30 admiration for the confession, practical clothes and 40 admiration give extra scenes.
Kirk - You must have seen his romance scene during chapter 2(obtained by NOT checking on tyr after the riots) and have 40 attraction.
Ralf - You have to pick "Ralf has a point" during one of his conversations at the junkyard and have 40 admiration.

I'm not exactly sure what the options with the mom do, but this are the guys that match each answer:
Justice - Tyr
Strength - Anders
Family - Jostein
Making a difference - Borge
Greatness - Henrik
Quiet life - Kirk
Passion - Erland
Fun - Jorgen
Awe - Ralf

If you picked the Seidr tree then upgrade the Jotun(passive hp/energy recovery) skill as well. Bring asbru invocation, valhalla serum, potent huldra essence, med kit and rations. Use Defend after you hear the howl.
Yes I did it all

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
You don't have the invocation, serum, essence or med kit in your inventory. Get those and if you still can't beat it upload your save if you want and let me give it a try.
I did these serums, first aid kits, etc. last time and then it didn’t work out

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
how do you guys lvl up the path of choosing? i try upgrading a skill in bones view but it doesn't do anything just causes the game to crash every 4th mouse click
Go to the location of the burial mounds(secret lab, old world and deep woods) and you'll get missions to upgrade the skill trees there. Stick to a single tree.
If the ghosts don't give you the tree skill option then your save might be bugged, read the post with the DL link here for more info.

I did these serums, first aid kits, etc. last time and then it didn’t work out
Then your save might really be bugged. If you upload your save and I can beat it I'll send it back to you.

Reactions: daro69

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
And still couldn't get a single adult scene other than Borge
You can only get those scenes after locking the romance by picking the choice with the flame, once you do you cannot romance any other guy during that save. Also many of the guys require specific choices during chapter 2.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
EDIT: Tyr's romance is bugged in 0.3.18. If you want to fix it: make a save after giving him the practical clothes and before the conversation at the truckstop(where he is playing pool) then edit it . In the search bar type "gift" and in "hidden_stats > gifted 10" change the 10 to 1.
You can also edit the "industry2" value to 6 to be able to make it so so you got Kirk's scene in chapter 2 and activate his romance.
Do you know how the "gifted" parameter works in detail? Since the choice is so early in the chapter it would be cool to change it for a general save before pursing the other romances.

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Try - Gift him clothes and 30 admiration for the confession, practical clothes and 40 admiration give extra scenes.
Kirk - You must have seen his romance scene during chapter 2(obtained by NOT checking on tyr after the riots) and have 40 attraction.
Ralf - You have to pick "Ralf has a point" during one of his conversations at the junkyard and have 40 admiration.

EDIT: Tyr's romance is bugged in 0.3.18. If you want to fix it: make a save after giving him the practical clothes and before the conversation at the truckstop(where he is playing pool) then edit it . In the search bar type "gift" and in "hidden_stats > gifted 10" change the 10 to 1.
You can also edit the "industry2" value to 6 to be able to make it so so you got Kirk's scene in chapter 2 and activate his romance.

I'm not exactly sure what the options with the mom do, but this are the guys that match each answer:
Justice - Tyr
Strength - Anders
Family - Jostein
Making a difference - Borge
Greatness - Henrik
Quiet life - Kirk
Passion - Erland
Fun - Jorgen
Awe - Ralf

If you picked the Seidr tree then upgrade the Jotun(passive hp/energy recovery) skill as well. Bring asbru invocation, valhalla serum, potent huldra essence, med kit and rations. Use Defend after you hear the howl.
Thanks for this. Tyr's fire choice is the only one i haven't seen yet outside Jostein, Jorgen and Anders (I'm assuming it requires us to have triggered the sex scene of each by the end of Chapter 2 since those are the same 3 people).

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks for this. Tyr's fire choice is the only one i haven't seen yet outside Jostein, Jorgen and Anders (I'm assuming it requires us to have triggered the sex scene of each by the end of Chapter 2 since those are the same 3 people).
That's correct. For Jostein, Jorgen and Anders you need to complete their special blot scenes at the end of chapter 2. As far as I understand it, either the save game variables "andaroused", "joraroused" or " josaroused" have to be set to 4. For Anders the variable "anders3" has to be at 3 also, I'm not sure if it's a bugged that it stayed at 2 in my plathrough even though I chose him in the confrontation with Erland.

For Erland and Tyr you have to get clothes to get their special scenes, even though you can still get a flame without giving Erland his special party costume. Kirk gets alternative cg if you give him his nice shirt. Tyr gets an alterntive cg if you bring him the nice clothes. All other characters don't seem to care about clothes, even though Jorgen, Jostein and Borge like it when you bring them for their families/the women.
Henrik and Ralf have some more special interaction and cross-relationship dialoge in this chapter but I think it's still bugged.

I'm still at a loss with Tyr's scenes at his home, I can't seem to progress with the romance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CamBlue

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Ahhh so thats
That's correct. For Jostein, Jorgen and Anders you need to complete their special blot scenes at the end of chapter 2. As far as I understand it, either the save game variables "andaroused", "joraroused" or " josaroused" have to be set to 4. For Anders the variable "anders3" has to be at 3 also, I'm not sure if it's a bugged that it stayed at 2 in my plathrough even though I chose him in the confrontation with Erland.

For Erland and Tyr you have to get clothes to get their special scenes, even though you can still get a flame without giving Erland his special party costume. Kirk gets alternative cg if you give him his nice shirt. Tyr gets an alterntive cg if you bring him the nice clothes. All other characters don't seem to care about clothes, even though Jorgen, Jostein and Borge like it when you bring them for their families/the women.
Henrik and Ralf have some more special interaction and cross-relationship dialoge in this chapter but I think it's still bugged.

I'm still at a loss with Tyr's scenes at his home, I can't seem to progress with the romance.
Ahh so that's the Kirk CG I'm missing (i already have the nice shirt CGs), so do i give him practical for the alternate CG or no shirt at all?

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
So can't get their scenes. Nobody but Borge.
And I only get fire on the Borge.
Who are you pursuing? You can try the save editor that someone posted here days ago and edit their relationship stats if you dont wanna start all over again lol

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes