VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
after replaying multiple times I can say that it almost feels random, which side quest gives bones. The author seems to like random chance. :/

If you don't mind cheating you can use a save editor to give you bones.
The bones should be one of the things that aren't random actually. As other people said, you get 6 when you complete the Burial mounds quest (which, by the way, once you know what to do can be completed very quickly, within the second day or even the first I think), and you can get another bone when you complete the specific quest for your chosen upgrade tree (the one that fulfils the Disciple quest), plus one each if you complete Geothermal and Fast Build.

(note that the rewards of the enemies are instead pretty much random; the rewards of searching some of the places, like for example cutting wood or getting scraps in the old world scene, are random but you have more chance to get additional items if you have a higher admiration from a specific captain)

perles75

May 16, 2020
Any hints?
if you are on a Seidr run you should be able to summon a pup wolf that helps for the fight (instead of Manning -the guy giving firearms), and if you are on a Seidr run you should also work more with serums because that branch increases their power soon (in other words, prepare Valhalla serum, Asbru invocation and Potent huldra essence for that fight).

Note also that the big wolf has a powerful attack every other round, so time the Defend power accordingly (you won't be able to block all of them but you should aim at blocking the maximum possible amount). Also remember that Tag Team and Regroup increase the base damage so try to use them early in the cycle (Regroup especially). And if you have the pup I believe it lacerates (slowly bleeds the enemy) so it should always go first in a cycle.

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
I can also choose a puppy and a fireman. But with each blow, the life of the wolf is added and not taken away. And I also made all these serums, ammunition. And he made all the blows in order and blocked a powerful attack. But one hit of the wolf "rampage" takes away all hp, even if it is 16 or 10.

Reactions: Lucasls

daro69

May 16, 2018
how do you guys lvl up the path of choosing? i try upgrading a skill in bones view but it doesn't do anything just causes the game to crash every 4th mouse click

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I can also choose a puppy and a fireman. But with each blow, the life of the wolf is added and not taken away. And I also made all these serums, ammunition. And he made all the blows in order and blocked a powerful attack. But one hit of the wolf "rampage" takes away all hp, even if it is 16 or 10.
I made it with the enthralled "pup", without any ammo. I had medkits and good sequence of strikes. Try to make "defend" every 4th attack of the enemy. Probably also high fitness needed and start with at leat 20 point of energy using the valhalla serum. In other than Seidr routes you need also rations.

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
I made it with the enthralled "pup", without any ammo. I had medkits and good sequence of strikes. Try to make "defend" every 4th attack of the enemy. Probably also high fitness needed and start with at leat 20 point of energy using the valhalla serum. In other than Seidr routes you need also rations.
I passed with a cheat

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
Thanks but it doesn't work right.
Tried many times.
Up to 200 than that hp I reach further the impact of the rampage and that's it

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
I need help with chapter 3, I can't get the sex scenes for Tyr, Kirk and Ralf. The choices when visiting your home seem to matter most but I can't figure it out.
Try - Gift him clothes and 30 admiration for the confession, practical clothes and 40 admiration give extra scenes.
Kirk - You must have seen his romance scene during chapter 2(obtained by NOT checking on tyr after the riots) and have 40 attraction.
Ralf - You have to pick "Ralf has a point" during one of his conversations at the junkyard and have 40 admiration.

EDIT: Tyr's romance is bugged in 0.3.18. If you want to fix it: make a save after giving him the practical clothes and before the conversation at the truckstop(where he is playing pool) then edit it . In the search bar type "gift" and in "hidden_stats > gifted 10" change the 10 to 1.
You can also edit the "industry2" value to 6 to be able to make it so so you got Kirk's scene in chapter 2 and activate his romance.

I'm not exactly sure what the options with the mom do, but this are the guys that match each answer:
Justice - Tyr
Strength - Anders
Family - Jostein
Making a difference - Borge
Greatness - Henrik
Quiet life - Kirk
Passion - Erland
Fun - Jorgen
Awe - Ralf

Without detailed tactics I can not pass. It does not block the rampage attack.
If you picked the Seidr tree then upgrade the Jotun(passive hp/energy recovery) skill as well. Bring asbru invocation, valhalla serum, potent huldra essence, med kit and rations. Use Defend after you hear the howl.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes