VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Really? That's impressive. Most people would draw it out for that sweet patreon money.
This is not the case. Ten people were testing like freaks (gratis of course) during the Christmas week and after and the dev is happy to fix it. For now he is probably working on Ch 4 already, as the majority of bugs is fixed.

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
This is not the case. Ten people were testing like freaks (gratis of course) during the Christmas week and after and the dev is happy to fix it. For now he is probably working on Ch 4 already, as the majority of bugs is fixed.
Damn. A lot of devs could learn a lesson from him.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
There are 2 more unfinished
"Blood moon" and "Royal genome".
Well, I see you took the Seidr route. I am not sure, what is the best strategy as I played Valkyrie and Alf, but I assume you need a lot of valhalla serums, asbru invocations and potent huldra essences as well and then, as always, do the right sequence of "moves", that means block/defense the strongest attack of the enemy. I think it this case it is every 4th attack, so it is not possible to block everything but most of them for sure.

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
Well, I see you took the Seidr route. I am not sure, what is the best strategy as I played Valkyrie and Alf, but I assume you need a lot of valhalla serums, asbru invocations and potent huldra essences as well and then, as always, do the right sequence of "moves", that means block/defense the strongest attack of the enemy. I think it this case it is every 4th attack, so it is not possible to block everything but most of them for sure.
Instead of a lot of valhalla serums, you should buy med kits, and ammo. You can only use one of each serum per battle.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Instead of a lot of valhalla serums, you should buy med kits, and ammo. You can only use one of each serum per battle.
Yes, ammo for those who use firearms. I don't know, how much they affect in Seidr route, but normally yes. I had some 8 ammo and 7 medkits for this fight in other routes.

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
Yes, ammo for those who use firearms. I don't know, how much they affect in Seidr route, but normally yes. I had some 8 ammo and 7 medkits for this fight in other routes.
maybe more medkits considering that particular fight gives you two healers.

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Whatt did I accidentally pick Borge? Is it the choice with the fire thing that determines it? :cry:

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Everyone should have 6 bones in the first part of Ch 3 and receive 1-2 additional bone(s) during the Ch according the quests.
That's correct, you start with 6 bones and receive another one for completing the mounds quest. There is also another quest from Ralf, Royal Genome (not exactly sure how that one is triggered), which gives an additional bone. Also, all maxed skills in the skill tree will unlock another bone as well (currently only Geothermal and Fast Build can be completed).

perles75

May 16, 2020
Whatt did I accidentally pick Borge? Is it the choice with the fire thing that determines it? :cry:
yes, the fire choice indicates the love interest (note that apparently you'll be able to change the love interest -or being dumped by him!- in the future chapter 6, but why would you want to do that? :LOL:)

• Wow
Reactions: CamBlue
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes