VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
How do you defeat a wolf that broke through the wall?
I found that wolf impossible to defeat as well and went into the discord to search for an answer. The version that was shared here has a major bug: if your "Burial Mounds" mission is stuck at 3/3 then it's impossible to defeat that boss ad you miss out on all interactions with the guys. You have to go back to a save before killing the nest elite soldier because the "Justice" mission is bugged. That one must be completed last out of the 3 burial mounds missions.

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
I found that wolf impossible to defeat as well and went into the discord to search for an answer. The version that was shared here has a major bug: if your "Burial Mounds" mission is stuck at 3/3 then it's impossible to defeat that boss ad you miss out on all interactions with the guys. You have to go back to a save before killing the nest elite soldier because the "Justice" mission is bugged. That one must be completed last out of the 3 burial mounds missions.
I got that bug too, it sucks because the quest itself is also annoying to complete.

Edward7693

May 27, 2022
Hi, I'm trapped in chapter 2 at the part when you defend the deposits and with Borge and the dog you choose between left, forward and right but the sequence doesn't seem to end no matter what I do. I dont know what is needed to complete that part, can someone tell me pls cause I tried for like an hour already and nothing works T^T

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Hi, I'm trapped in chapter 2 at the part when you defend the deposits and with Borge and the dog you choose between left, forward and right but the sequence doesn't seem to end no matter what I do. I dont know what is needed to complete that part, can someone tell me pls cause I tried for like an hour already and nothing works T^T
There are hints on the dialogue. Such as few reserves "left", keep "forward", etc.

Reactions: perles75

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Hi guys! Where are the three burau mounds?
1. In the woods by the stump with the skull --> kill an Elite Soldier in the underground to finish the quest. Make a savegame beforehand, the spawned monster is random.

2. In the underground laboratory. You have to put in the password for Alexa on the top level first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then talk to the body in the laboratoy. You need some genetic code (monster drop, crafted or random reward) and the voice drone from the tunnel around the corner.

3. Behind the barn is a bench where you can witness a memory. You have to find five additional memories in the city behind the garage, two in the underground and the last one in the house by the same bench.

Talk to all mounds afterwards again to complete the quests (skull in the woods, city bone hoard and the tube in the laboratory). You have to complete this quest to really start the chapter, you can complete everything on the first day easily.

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
1. In the woods by the stump with the skull --> kill an Elite Soldier in the underground to finish the quest. Make a savegame beforehand, the spawned monster is random.

2. In the underground laboratory. You have to put in the password for Alexa on the top level first:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then talk to the body in the laboratoy. You need some genetic code (monster drop, crafted or random reward) and the voice drone from the tunnel around the corner.

3. Behind the barn is a bench where you can witness a memory. You have to find five additional memories in the city behind the garage, two in the underground and the last one in the house by the same bench.

Talk to all mounds afterwards again to complete the quests (skull in the woods, city bone hoard and the tube in the laboratory). You have to complete this quest to really start the chapter, you can complete everything on the first day easily.
uhhh Quick note, you might wanna do the first one last. There's a game breaking bug that can trigger if you do it before the others.

akumozensho

Jun 11, 2020
Has anyone been able to find Sector 68 in Chapter 3? I'm searching in the caverns but havent found it yet. Is there supposed to be a quest tied to this? I dont see anything related to it on my main or side quest lists...or am I bugged?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
after replaying multiple times I can say that it almost feels random, which side quest gives bones. The author seems to like random chance. :/

If you don't mind cheating you can use a save editor to give you bones.
Uhuh... Interesting. But I think it is limited to certain later quests in each route. I think they are three. What file you would change when using the saveedit?

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
Uhuh... Interesting. But I think it is limited to certain later quests in each route. I think they are three. What file you would change when using the saveedit?
Except I got a bone when I was doing a bone Sidequest. Maybe there is a limit but considering the bugs and random chance stuff I kinda doubt it.

You should use a save file. You'll find it here C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ergi-1651852558

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Except I got a bone when I was doing a bone Sidequest. Maybe there is a limit but considering the bugs and random chance stuff I kinda doubt it.

You should use a save file. You'll find it here C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ergi-1651852558
The Dev already issued version 3.4, he eliminated almost every bug founded so far.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes