VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Jupiter90

Jun 19, 2022
Hello, this game looks awesome, does anybody know, if it's possible to run it with joiplay? Thanks

dllego

Oct 2, 2022
this is embarrassing but i cannot for the life of me pass the vorpal snake. can anyone help me? I feel like i've tried everything.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Chapter 3 torrent link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The file is way too big for my poor connection to upload, so hopefully someone with a faster upload speed can help share some new download links with us... OR hopefully a Mod can do that for us in the main page~ UwU

Reactions: Jayson Grimes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
this is embarrassing but i cannot for the life of me pass the vorpal snake. can anyone help me? I feel like i've tried everything.
When fighting, you need high fitness points (there are trainings for it), and energy as much as possible. If you are fighting with Tyr or other guy who can defend, be sure to make a sequence when your defend step is before the big attack of the enemy. Usually the fourth or (later in the game) sixth attack.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Chapter 3 torrent link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The file is way too big for my poor connection to upload, so hopefully someone with a faster upload speed can help share some new download links with us... OR hopefully a Mod can do that for us in the main page~ UwU
The link to the torrent is coming up as a 404 error page for me. :(

dllego

Oct 2, 2022
When fighting, you need high fitness points (there are trainings for it), and energy as much as possible. If you are fighting with Tyr or other guy who can defend, be sure to make a sequence when your defend step is before the big attack of the enemy. Usually the fourth or (later in the game) sixth attack.
maybe im just bad at the game lmao but i still can't pass the snake. i have 70 fitness and max of 14 energy and i've tried every strategy I found here and I still cant pass it :( is there any way you or anyone else can like help me more? please and thank you!

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
maybe im just bad at the game lmao but i still can't pass the snake. i have 70 fitness and max of 14 energy and i've tried every strategy I found here and I still cant pass it :( is there any way you or anyone else can like help me more? please and thank you!
Slide30.JPG
Are you talking about her?

dllego

Oct 2, 2022
dllego, if you are talking about this snake, it is possible to win in case you have opened the tower with the help of CPU (the number codes). Then the fight is easier, but remember to do the correct sequence with defend before the strong strike of the enemy.
okay cool, one question though, how do I open the tower because I have everything but the one debris sample... im sorry im just so lost

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Can anyone trigger Jostein's final scene by the end of Chapter 2? I already have him on the minimum required affection to trigger the scene and hugged him by the boat. Jorgen's and Anders' scene is working just fine for me.

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
okay cool, one question though, how do I open the tower because I have everything but the one debris sample... im sorry im just so lost
Try to spam click on different spots on the ribbed area, one is going to lead you into a satellite (CPU at the top of satellite) and one is going into a watery area with birds (CPU by an isolated object on the middle left).

If you only need one more then you must've already found one of these

dllego

Oct 2, 2022
Try to spam click on different spots on the ribbed area, one is going to lead you into a satellite (CPU at the top of satellite) and one is going into a watery area with birds (CPU by an isolated object on the middle left).

If you only need one more then you must've already found one of these
okay im starting to get it now thank you! just another question lmao, how do you get the one from the satellite? its telling me its too dangerous.

Reactions: pirateporch
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes