VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
Try to use Mass Processing and Mass Distillery for Rations.
No, don't unless you are pressed for (RL) time. In which case you probably should move to a less grindy game and wait to play Ergi on your next vacation. Mass Processing and Mass Distillery cost one energy more than just clicking the normal recipe five times in a row, and energy is going to be your limiter to do everything on time.

Inside the town hall, clicking on the desk, you open a crafting menu with the recipes for Grand Feast and Solstice, and a few other things -you craft the hot showers for the Ralf quest there, and also Bountifut Harvest wich is absolutely necessary to complete the banquet because it triples the food production, and you are going to need a lot of food for the Grand Feast: 40 rations, 20 high quality booze, and 20 herbs. the herbs alone need 20 power to craft without Bountiful harvest, but only 7 with it.

You get Fine Cloth from a quest (I don't remember which either), but you are going to need 2 anyway, because one of jostein quests also needs one. You buy it from the first market in the old town, not the one with the stalls that sells the flowers but the artisan one. It is on the second page of items, that's why you may have not noticed it

Solstice itself only needs the Grand Feast, the Fine Craft and the Fine Cloth to be crafted, it should be no problem once you have the rest of the quest items.

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Oh i didn't know that, i actually haven't done math on it, good to know, although i assumed it saves me raw resources at least, i for example only needed to harvest food and sugar on the bee location for that playthrough. I got everything done by Day 18 or 19 with it.

perles75

May 16, 2020
This game just doesn't like me, even when I collect all the things and go to the meeting point I have no progress.
are you sure you have everything (in the first chapter the needed items stay golden in the list once acquired even if you spend them) and that you eventually clicked on the place within the location?

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
You need the Bountiful Harvest side quest done so you can get 3x herbs for the same materials. Finishing Henrik's side quest also rewards you with extra herbs.

Try to also buy at least one wood and one scrap a day while you're doing the main quest, since they're capped at 3 per day.

Reactions: ORISZ30

perles75

May 16, 2020
did you die in the fire at the beginning of chapter 2? you can find the right path by looking at the clues in the text (e.g. they mention the word left, or right, etc)

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Isn't that CG just the end of chapter 1? I haven't tried dying tho so idk how it looks like if i did.

Chapter 2 is linked here a few pages back if it's the case.

Reactions: ORISZ30

feblyni

Nov 27, 2021
Man, its hard to defeat the last plant. Any tips?

edit: never mind... just did

Last edited:

Aphrodite<3

Jul 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to defeat the giant snake (vorpal snake)? I've been stuck on it for a while now and I'm pretty sure that i've completed all the side quests but just incase, I have 14 maxed energy and 11 rations at this point

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes