VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

daro69

May 16, 2018
Hey everyone. I am stuck trying to enter the building where the fusion core is, but it says I have to find a switch for the wheel. I managed to get in there once on another playthrough, but I don't know what I am missing since I have all the requirements to enter according to the journal.
Once you get all the parts (one to be found at the very last location at the top of the wheel machinery) and get to the view with the wheel I believe you need to press the switch to stop it (red thing on the left), then on the wheel to remove it and then on the door.
Hope it helps, I did it twice this way and worked fine for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: pirateporch

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I have read almost all the comments. A priori does not make you want to play it given the difficulty encountered. I wonder what the translation in my language will give, if I would understand everything that needs to be done or not... o_O

tonypatt

Jun 10, 2022
Edit: Also, can somebody tell me how to do the final game with Elrand? I just don't get that game of offering things at all and there are no explanations or clues!
I had to play around a lot with this. I started with what Erland and Britt are actually holding as I thought those were clues. Essentially the goal is to please Elrand with things he likes and to get the other two to leave. So this is what ended up working for me:

1. Erland - beer - will get Erland's affection
  2. Erland – cigar - will get Erland's affection
  3. Britt – Potent huldra essence - increased femininity and Erland's attraction
  4. Britt – alpine cake
  5. Yrsa – asbru incense
  6. Njal – treated water
  7. Continue giving beer and cigars to Erland until the end

Then theoretically everyone else will be gone and any of the three choices will get you some CGs

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi guys, there are some relationship-guides for every character on Patreon, in case you are interested...

HellFire54

Oct 30, 2020
What exactly are we supposed the do in the last scene when “dancing” with the three guys where we see their faces, chests and groins?

perles75

May 16, 2020
What exactly are we supposed the do in the last scene when “dancing” with the three guys where we see their faces, chests and groins?
by itself, nothing, but you have affection more than some threshold (40, I think) with one of them (and I think you have to pick him first -maybe there are other conditions) you have an additional scene

NesNex

Aug 24, 2022
Hi, I have a problem with the code for the fission doar.
i have all the code for the riddle but i think that i have also a bug bicouse i have 2 cod CNO 1511- but i dont have the code first code CMO... Sameone could help me?

vision192

Dec 11, 2018
Are you supposed to lose all of your stuff at the beginning of chapter 2? I had a ton of crafted items and money at the end of the first chapter but that's all gone at the beginning of chapter 2.

leoni32

Feb 8, 2019
ook please help ,i know its lame but i am stuck at the second quest with the electric fences and i dont know what to do .I feel like i am moving in circles .

tonypatt

Jun 10, 2022
ook please help ,i know its lame but i am stuck at the second quest with the electric fences and i dont know what to do .I feel like i am moving in circles .
You'll need to make an Apprentice Pack (Preserved Food x2, Booze) and Captain Pack (Preserved Food x2, Fine Booze) at Packing (Falsen Depot). You make the preserved food and the booze at Fermentation (Onsrud Orchard) and fine booze at the Vineyard (Onsrud Orchard > Fruit Garden > Fruit Forest).
Now you won't really have access to these places until you finish Tyr's side quest (Running For Your Life). You can get this side quest by exploring the Old Town and on your way back to the junction you will find Tyr at Lodging.
Once you make the vitality serum (flowers available at the market in Falsen Old Town and you can make the serum at the Laboratories (Falsen Institute) you can finish Tyr's side quest and he will grant you access to the rest of the places in Onsrud.

My general advice for this game is to just explore all the locations and get all the compost from the places in Onsrud every day. You will find a lot of random nice interactions with the characters and unlock CGs this way. You will also be given all the side quests. Unless a main quest has a bonus for being completed early (especially in Chapter 1) I would kind of prioritise the side quests as they might provide you with things that will help with the main quests.

Hope that was helpful :)

Reactions: 自安先生

leoni32

Feb 8, 2019
You'll need to make an Apprentice Pack (Preserved Food x2, Booze) and Captain Pack (Preserved Food x2, Fine Booze) at Packing (Falsen Depot). You make the preserved food and the booze at Fermentation (Onsrud Orchard) and fine booze at the Vineyard (Onsrud Orchard > Fruit Garden > Fruit Forest).
Now you won't really have access to these places until you finish Tyr's side quest (Running For Your Life). You can get this side quest by exploring the Old Town and on your way back to the junction you will find Tyr at Lodging.
Once you make the vitality serum (flowers available at the market in Falsen Old Town and you can make the serum at the Laboratories (Falsen Institute) you can finish Tyr's side quest and he will grant you access to the rest of the places in Onsrud.

My general advice for this game is to just explore all the locations and get all the compost from the places in Onsrud every day. You will find a lot of random nice interactions with the characters and unlock CGs this way. You will also be given all the side quests. Unless a main quest has a bonus for being completed early (especially in Chapter 1) I would kind of prioritise the side quests as they might provide you with things that will help with the main quests.

Hope that was helpful :)
omg thx ,luv you!

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes