VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

HellFire54

Oct 30, 2020
So, the game is bugged when trying to get past the wheel going towards the fusion core, but it works if you actually don't turn the wheel off.
How did you manage to do that? I tried to go straight up there and click on the door but it says I must stop the wheel. Tried touching the wheel but I get electrocuted. Tried to power it off and click the door, still says I must stop it first...

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
How did you manage to do that? I tried to go straight up there and click on the door but it says I must stop the wheel. Tried touching the wheel but I get electrocuted. Tried to power it off and click the door, still says I must stop it first...
So, it's definitely bugged. The way I got around it was this: I reloaded a save from before putting the steel on the ramp to get up there. As soon as I did, I touched NOTHING else except for the door. On doing so, the dialogue triggered as if I had stopped the wheel. I found that stopping the wheel or touching anything else on that screen actually blocked the door from being able to be opened. There is a fight on the other side, so make sure you are fully rested before you set the steel in the ramp to get to this screen. Also, because one code is found by touching an ammo thing in this screen, make a separate save that gets the code and load it to look at the code when you need to enter it in. You can still enter the code in without having the item on your person, funnily enough.

HellFire54

Oct 30, 2020
So, it's definitely bugged. The way I got around it was this: I reloaded a save from before putting the steel on the ramp to get up there. As soon as I did, I touched NOTHING else except for the door. On doing so, the dialogue triggered as if I had stopped the wheel. I found that stopping the wheel or touching anything else on that screen actually blocked the door from being able to be opened. There is a fight on the other side, so make sure you are fully rested before you set the steel in the ramp to get to this screen. Also, because one code is found by touching an ammo thing in this screen, make a separate save that gets the code and load it to look at the code when you need to enter it in. You can still enter the code in without having the item on your person, funnily enough.
Well, I think that's the end for me at this point. Nothing works whatsoever :( (Unless you got a SaveGame just after you've reached the door? :D)

kailness

Jul 28, 2019
Any help on fights? I am loaded up on rations and stuff but there is something I just don't understand about the combat system and I end up getting killed, died 1 or 2 times in most fight until I learnt the pattern, but now with the 2nd Vorpal Serpent even if I do (as I understand) perfect, it will kill me right before I can kill it.

Any tips?? Maybe something I didn't understand? For now I just defend (block) the 4th attack which seems stronger and regroup on the last

perles75

May 16, 2020
Well, I think that's the end for me at this point. Nothing works whatsoever :( (Unless you got a SaveGame just after you've reached the door? :D)
I never had significant problems to pass through the wheel (unless they put a bug in the latest version). You need to have all the CPUs and click on the panel then on the wheel, as far as I remember

perles75

May 16, 2020
Any help on fights? I am loaded up on rations and stuff but there is something I just don't understand about the combat system and I end up getting killed, died 1 or 2 times in most fight until I learnt the pattern, but now with the 2nd Vorpal Serpent even if I do (as I understand) perfect, it will kill me right before I can kill it.

Any tips?? Maybe something I didn't understand? For now I just defend (block) the 4th attack which seems stronger and regroup on the last
more than rations (which are useful for the block option only, I think), it's important to do the fights with high energy, as it doubles as life.
There are not many rules for the fights, which are almost more puzzles than fights (as in, find the most efficient succession of actions). You can't do the same action until you complete a cycle among the party (so when you're out on an expedition, you have six characters and you have to go through all of them before reactivating a character again: as a monster attacks every 2 attacks of the characters, it's a cycle of 3 rounds).
In general, Lacerate should be first because it inflicts a stacking bleed. When blocking, the best is to block the turn where the monster has an especially damaging attack (every 3rd turn during the expedition, don't remember during the training). Then some combinations give additional damage, like Tag team->True shot. Recover is also useful done rather early in the cycle because it increases the damage per hit.

Reactions: Cody88 and kailness

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
I gotchu. Just know I entered two door codes using the CPUs at this point. No dialogue happened between where you are aside from a boss fight against a giant plant monster. If you leave out to the main hub, you'll find the door locked behind you, btw. Part of that bug. I tried to do everything in the game and see everyone's side stuff until now, but I'm going pretty all in on Erland so far because of my questionable taste in men.

Reactions: HellFire54

kailness

Jul 28, 2019
I thought that it was bugged as well but after roaming for a bit I found a fight against some plants. In one of the first open areas there is a metal box when you check it, Borge is in trouble and you need to defeat the saplings. After this, got the last CPU code at the top of the crane and checked the door again and it finally unlocked (I had done all the other stuff prior to the fight but it still said "power needs to be switched off" (it was), all I did after that was fight and get a code, and the door opened.
Good luck!

kailness

Jul 28, 2019
more than rations (which are useful for the block option only, I think), it's important to do the fights with high energy, as it doubles as life.
There are not many rules for the fights, which are almost more puzzles than fights (as in, find the most efficient succession of actions). You can't do the same action until you complete a cycle among the party (so when you're out on an expedition, you have six characters and you have to go through all of them before reactivating a character again: as a monster attacks every 2 attacks of the characters, it's a cycle of 3 rounds).
In general, Lacerate should be first because it inflicts a stacking bleed. When blocking, the best is to block the turn where the monster has an especially damaging attack (every 3rd turn during the expedition, don't remember during the training). Then some combinations give additional damage, like Tag team->True shot. Recover is also useful done rather early in the cycle because it increases the damage per hit.
thanks so much! I finally made it :D

Reactions: perles75

Kudanstein407

Dec 4, 2019
So, the game is bugged when trying to get past the wheel going towards the fusion core, but it works if you actually don't turn the wheel off. I was wondering though: What is the fusion core code? I assumed it was all 6 codes combined like before, but that is wrong, and then I figured the numbers with a plus or minus by them meant to add and subtract those numbers, but that was wrong too :unsure:

Update: I figured it out. For anyone who gets stuck, you add and subtract all the numbers based on the - or + at their end. don't forget to put the + sign at the end of your answer like I didn't.

For anyone who just wants the answer, it's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you tell me all of the passwords like the first fusion code and other? i'm so stupid :(

kailness

Jul 28, 2019
Computer code (Noah Falsen hideout) es noah14185

For the fusion code I added all the 3 other codes, that's all. Code 1 + Code 2 + Code 3 = Fusion code. CPU Codes 1 to 3 are scattered around the area you need to search for them and the item/code will be in your Bag.

Reactions: alexxxmagic

Sycelia

Dec 20, 2018
I can't find the last cpu
I've got cpu9413 and cpu5526
How can I get the last one?
Thank you

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
I can't find the last cpu
I've got cpu9413 and cpu5526
How can I get the last one?
Thank you
Click around the tip of the satalite antenna. I don't know what triggered it working in my game because for a while, my character was just like "I can't climb up there." But eventually, he shot it down with an arrow and I got the last piece. If you're talking about the CPUs on the beach, anyhow.

Reactions: Sycelia

daro69

May 16, 2018
Click around the tip of the satalite antenna. I don't know what triggered it working in my game because for a while, my character was just like "I can't climb up there." But eventually, he shot it down with an arrow and I got the last piece. If you're talking about the CPUs on the beach, anyhow.
It was only avaiable once you click on the edge of antenna, like a ramp or whatever (close to the left side). Then when you click again it allows you to shoot it down.

Petan

Aug 1, 2022
How do I start the second chapter? After I finish the first one it makes me leave the game

baskon

Aug 10, 2019
Hey everyone. I am stuck trying to enter the building where the fusion core is, but it says I have to find a switch for the wheel. I managed to get in there once on another playthrough, but I don't know what I am missing since I have all the requirements to enter according to the journal.

Edit: Also, can somebody tell me how to do the final game with Elrand? I just don't get that game of offering things at all and there are no explanations or clues!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes