VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to get rations in the new chapter? I'm looking all over this town and can't find where to craft them.

dannosaur

Aug 19, 2022
You have to craft them at the depot packing place. Materials you need are preserved food and booze/fine booze. You get both of these materials by crafting them at the fermentation place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: minski and Ridley77

kailness

Jul 28, 2019
Anyone sharing new chapter soon? <3 this game is so good, I will definitely help them soon if they keep it up. Tired of supporting inactive projects.

Ekkies

Jun 5, 2021
I seem to be stuck at the grove. I think the stones on the ground need to be clicked in a certain order. Any suggestions?

HellFire54

Oct 30, 2020
I seem to be stuck at the grove. I think the stones on the ground need to be clicked in a certain order. Any suggestions?
I don't think I had to click in a specific order. You need to click the pup inside the cave to trigger the quest to craft valhalla potion to put it out of its misery before battling the mother.

On my end I'm stuck further at the Control Station tower. Got the code from the CPUs for Circuit, Platform and Tunner but I can't seem to figure out the Fusion one... Anyone?

Ekkies

Jun 5, 2021
I don't think I had to click in a specific order. You need to click the pup inside the cave to trigger the quest to craft valhalla potion to put it out of its misery before battling the mother.

On my end I'm stuck further at the Control Station tower. Got the code from the CPUs for Circuit, Platform and Tunner but I can't seem to figure out the Fusion one... Anyone?
Its the fusion of the other three codes. Just add them together!

Ridley77

May 5, 2019
So, the game is bugged when trying to get past the wheel going towards the fusion core, but it works if you actually don't turn the wheel off. I was wondering though: What is the fusion core code? I assumed it was all 6 codes combined like before, but that is wrong, and then I figured the numbers with a plus or minus by them meant to add and subtract those numbers, but that was wrong too :unsure:

Update: I figured it out. For anyone who gets stuck, you add and subtract all the numbers based on the - or + at their end. don't forget to put the + sign at the end of your answer like I didn't.

For anyone who just wants the answer, it's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes