VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Has chapter 3 been uploaded and I'm just not seeing the link? The only one I've seen is the torrent on the previous page that leads to a 404 page (possibly because the forum is a closed community?) rather than the torrent.

veiss00

Jul 12, 2018
Has chapter 3 been uploaded and I'm just not seeing the link? The only one I've seen is the torrent on the previous page that leads to a 404 page (possibly because the forum is a closed community?) rather than the torrent.
From the looks of it some people were able to use the torrent link....That or for some reason there are Patreon users here.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
From the looks of it some people were able to use the torrent link....That or for some reason there are Patreon users here.
If that's true, can someone who was able to access the torrent link or has chapter 3 themselves, please upload chapter 3 (or a torrent)?

EDIT: I've posted an update request on the forum too. Fingers crossed some kind soul will help us out!

Last edited:

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
Happy New Year everyone!!! ✨✨
My rights have been taken away. Can someone download and upload it here?:p:love::whistle: :love::giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aphrodite<3

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023

0.3.18 from the torrent link.

IMPORTANT! This version has a game breaking bug.
The main mission tasks you with finding 3 burial mounds: under the laboratories, in the old world( this mission starts in the area beyond the barn) and in the deep woods. The deep woods mission "Justice" MUST be completed last of the 3, completing it before any of the other 2 locks you out of the skill tree(necessary to defeat a boss) and interacting with the guys. After killing the nest elite soldier and returning to deep woods you should see a short cutscene of Freyja's Bones, this means you are safe to continue.
If you have already finished these missions and your "Burial Mounds" counter is stuck at 3/3 you have to go back to a save where you haven't defeated the nest elite soldier.

Last edited:

adrichgh01

Sep 24, 2017
Hello everyone :)
Do you know where to find the Nest Elite Soldier?
I don't understand where it is located.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Hello everyone :)
Do you know where to find the Nest Elite Soldier?
I don't understand where it is located.
Take the elevator in the laboratories, then colonies and select tunnel/clear cavern. Bring a handful of Valhalla Serums, you might also need an Asbru Invocation which is crafted with Jotun Genomes in one of the caverns you can find there.
The areas and monsters you find are random so it's a good idea to save before entering.

Reactions: perles75

Aphrodite<3

Jul 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to find the last burial mound?

So far I've done the one in the barn and the outside the garage.. I know there's one in the deep woods but after interacting with the bones the first time, I can't figure out where to go next

What is the AI Protocol? Tried terrestial habitat & orbital reengineering but didn't work
The password for the AI Protocol is Thor

fran4667

Aug 25, 2022
So I thought adding up all the numbers was the answer, doesn't work.
Maybe adding and subtracting? Doesn't work.
So guys, what is the code? It's starting to get on my nerves.
1672779367980.png

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes