VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Jayson Grimes

Mar 10, 2022
Who are you pursuing? You can try the save editor that someone posted here days ago and edit their relationship stats if you dont wanna start all over again lol
Yes, but I don't know what to add.
I don't know how many points each one needs.

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
Ahhh so thats

Ahh so that's the Kirk CG I'm missing (i already have the nice shirt CGs), so do i give him practical for the alternate CG or no shirt at all?
Which one are you missing? There is a fast and slow sex scene and he wears another T-Shirt at the table, but that's the non-gifted version I think.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes, but I don't know what to add.
I don't know how many points each one needs.
Can make other conflicts in future, I would start a new game... Everybody who wish to play (and not only see...) all the routes, is making saves for every captain after the Chapter 2. Among the crucial conditions are the dialogues next the fireplace and than the hug in the ship (boat). These are prerequisties for extra CG's during the ritual at the end of Ch 2, but also for the progress in Ch 3.

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
I missed 16,20,22 CG with Tyr. What did I do wrong?
16 is a variant of the locker scene if you gave him nice clothes. 20 might be a variant of the dinner scene, also with nice clothes. For 22 you must have locked the romance with him and he'll take you to his old house after having dinner, follow the instructions below.

I'm still at a loss with Tyr's scenes at his home, I can't seem to progress with the romance.
Don't touch anything more than twice. Pick "who gave you those stars", "why are there so many balls" and "why are they here".
Now you can click on the routine board a 3rd time and pick "you missed having stars".

Reactions: HenryVIII and Sha11

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
Here's a guide for Anders, Jorgen and Jostein. You should be able to get all their images with this.

All 3 barn boys require that you pick their team and do a successful ritual with them at the end of CH2, so they're exclusive with each other. They also don't seem to have any relation needs in CH3 since you should end pretty high with them after the blot anyway.

Anders
CH3: story in the barn, woods(look for Anders) and outpost. In the woods say that you stand with progress or the Gods, he doesn't like you being indecisive.

Jorgen
CH2: Must confess that you like him/other boys. Asking him to runka during the 2nd camp night will unlock image 24 after you lock his romance.
CH3: story in the barn, fields and deep fields. Tell him you are not a child anymore during the scene at the fields.

Jostein
CH2: During the 2nd camp scene the choices must be kiss him, apprentice, I like you and you're loyal. Hug him, pick "I would rather tempt you".
CH3: story in the barn and steeds. Make sure to have some sugar or 3/9 huldra skill before you give him his quest items.

Keep in mind that all guys have a side quest and you can't receive a second one from the same group without finishing the active one, so finish any side quests you receive asap.

EDIT: I found one my save files that can work for any of the 3 guys. It's right at the 2nd camp night and all that's left to do in the area is fight the boss. You can also do the fight in the Platform area and use the cake for extra points with Borge.
This save should also work with Tyr(pick "no one must die" at the council meetng) and Erland if you gift him nice clothes.

EDIT2: The save file should be the correct one now(last slot in page 6), sorry about that.

Last edited:

coolbufu16

Dec 5, 2021
Here's a guide for Anders, Jorgen and Jostein. You should be able to get all their images with this.

All 3 barn boys require that you pick their team and do a successful ritual with them at the end of CH2, so they're exclusive with each other. They also don't seem to have any relation needs in CH3 since you should end pretty high with them after the blot anyway.

Anders
CH3: story in the barn, woods(look for Anders) and outpost. In the woods say that you stand with progress or the Gods, he doesn't like you being indecisive.

Jorgen
CH2: Must confess that you like him/other boys. Asking him to runka during the 2nd camp night will unlock image 24 after you lock his romance.
CH3: story in the barn, fields and deep fields. Tell him you are not a child anymore during the scene at the fields.

Jostein
CH2: During the 2nd camp scene the choices must be kiss him, apprentice, I like you and you're loyal. Hug him, pick "I would rather tempt you".
CH3: story in the barn and steeds. Make sure to have some sugar or 3/9 huldra skill before you give him his quest items.

Keep in mind that all guys have a side quest and you can't receive a second one from the same group without finishing the active one, so finish any side quests you receive asap.

EDIT: I found one my save files that can work for any of the 3 guys. It's right at the 2nd camp night and all that's left to do in the area is fight the boss. You can also do the fight in the Platform area and use the cake for extra points with Borge.
This save should also work with Tyr(pick "no one must die" at the council meetng) and Erland if you gift him nice clothes.

Pixeldrain
Thank you!

自安先生

Jan 8, 2023
I have chosen the borge‘s flame choice but still Can’t got his sex scenes ,who can tell me what’s the point (sorry for my poor English

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I have chosen the borge‘s flame choice but still Can’t got his sex scenes ,who can tell me what’s the point (sorry for my poor English
There are many conditions. Some of them are already in the Ch 2, e. g. you should hug him at the boat and after the Berseker quest tell him you want to be desired by him (it gives you the necessary attractions and affections points), in Ch. 3 you take the cloth for his family in the mall, and there is necessary to fight your way out the Alfheimr when visiting your family, and have the right answers before the cooking and during the dining. Save before and try... :)

Reactions: Aphrodite<3

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
There are many conditions. Some of them are already in the Ch 2, e. g. you should hug him at the boat and after the Berseker quest tell him you want to be desired by him (it gives you the necessary attractions and affections points), in Ch. 3 you take the cloth for his family in the mall, and there is necessary to fight your way out the Alfheimr when visiting your family, and have the right answers before the cooking and during the dining. Save before and try... :)
Do you know if i can bring Erland home? I picked him on the boat and gave him nice clothes on my run. Should i have gotten him practical instead?

自安先生

Jan 8, 2023
thank you a lot

Reactions: Aphrodite<3
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes