VN Ren'Py Ergi [v0.6.18] [KKChar]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes, i understand it. But what are these condition, i had try all.
Going to Alpines, the first condition concerns how you will surpass the creatures near the Wall. Try to choose the style Borge likes most. Second, when talking about cooking, remember what Borge said about cooking in past, what Britt promised, and choose the answer. Third, at the family dinner, answer that it doesn't matter who gives up. If you don't know the answers for the first and second question, let me know. But try first :). You also must have 40 point of admiration to unlock the special CG. Good luck :)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
It is me again. I finished the game but i haven't run into sex scenes... Is there a walkthrough for this game? I really spend my 2 days for that. I even started the game again to be sure that i didn't miss anything. I guess i am doing something wrong...
The game has a lot specific conditions for each guy. It is not very easy, I can confirm. Some guys need high admiration first, some other high attraction is more important, for other high affection. In general, if you wnat to pursue one guy as your LI (and see his special CG's) it is necessary to pickup him for your expedition in the second part of the Chapter 2, and then hug him on the boat. (The sames is true about Borge). Some routes are locked even earlier, e. g. if you show interest in Tyr after fighting in the depot, Kirk's route will be locked and you will not have chances with him in the end of Ch 2 nor in Ch 3.

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
Going to Alpines, the first condition concerns how you will surpass the creatures near the Wall. Try to choose the style Borge likes most. Second, when talking about cooking, remember what Borge said about cooking in past, what Britt promised, and choose the answer. Third, at the family dinner, answer that it doesn't matter who gives up. If you don't know the answers for the first and second question, let me know. But try first :). You also must have 40 point of admiration to unlock the special CG. Good luck :)
sequence of my choices is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Does all character need 40 admiration for open special CG in chapter 3? And does Borge have special sex scene in chapter II finale?
The amount of admiration (or other) points triggering the special CG's is different for every guy. And no, Borge has any unique sex-scene in the finale of Ch 2, he can "only" lick the penis of the same guy as Britt does :)

Aphrodite<3

Jul 5, 2020
is there an update yet for chapter 2?
Pixeldrain

0.3.18 from the torrent link.

IMPORTANT! This version has a game breaking bug.
The main mission tasks you with finding 3 burial mounds: under the laboratories, in the old world( this mission starts in the area beyond the barn) and in the deep woods. The deep woods mission "Justice" MUST be completed last of the 3, completing it before any of the other 2 locks you out of the skill tree(necessary to defeat a boss) and interacting with the guys. After killing the nest elite soldier and returning to deep woods you should see a short cutscene of Freyja's Bones, this means you are safe to continue.
If you have already finished these missions and your "Burial Mounds" counter is stuck at 3/3 you have to go back to a save where you haven't defeated the nest elite soldier.

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
This game is bullshit. No explanations, no instructions on what to do... I replay 6 times, I tried all options, but I still can't get any sex scene in chapter III. If anyone has instructions on how to get at least one sex scene in chapter III - please share.

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
This game is bullshit. No explanations, no instructions on what to do... I replay 6 times, I tried all options, but I still can't get any sex scene in chapter III. If anyone has instructions on how to get at least one sex scene in chapter III - please share.
the guide can be accessed if ur a patron. no need to say anything bad abt this game bec at least there's a kind hearted person who leaked this game here. lol smh

Arliss86

Jan 2, 2023
the guide can be accessed if ur a patron. no need to say anything bad abt this game bec at least there's a kind hearted person who leaked this game here. lol smh
so maybe then you can tell me when the sex scene should appear? Or during a trip to the Alpine? Because I have to replay all of chapter III to understand that there is no SC again

perles75

May 16, 2020
well, the fact that it's pirated is not really related to the quality of the game so I don't really get this this comment *smiling sweat drop emoji*

Said that, calling the game bullshit just because you aren't able to unlock some CGs is mostly just childish. Ergi is a (very elaborate) variation of a puzzle game, so of course it doesn't give you 'instructions or explanations' on a silver platter -that's the heart of the game!

However, I appreciate the frustration because some paths are not easy. First of all, in Ch3 you have extended scenes just for Tyr, Borge, Ralf and Kirk. You have additional (naked) scenes with the other five but not an extended final sequence. Also, the aforementioned extended scenes are not that extensive as the ones in Ch2 (meaning, no fun minigame). There is sex but don't expect extra-steamy acrobatics.

In any case, in order to unlock the final scenes first of all you need to select the 'flame' option for the chosen love interest (and you can choose only one flame option among the nine, once you choose it the other flame options don't appear even if you have the prerequisites) Side note: if you want to unlock the final CG of the five people that don't have an extended scene you also need to select their flame option.
Then you need to have high specs with that specific person, I don't remember how much exactly (I think it's at least 40 of the stat favoured by that person: attraction for Kirk, affection for Borge, admiration for Ralf and Tyr) but if you aim at wooing that specific person I assume you tried the options that raise his stats (Ralf and Kirk might need high masculine level as that's what they're attracted to).
Finally, it's mostly a matter of making the right choices during the scene when you visit home almost at the end of the chapter (2 days before the countdown ends). Basically every good choice (starting from the moment where you decide how to overcome the crowd of wolves at the door) gives you one or two points, and if you have more than X point at the end of the sequence, the nice scene unlocks. So you can save just before that scene and try the options (and let the answers and reactions of the person guide you a bit if it's a good or a bad choice) until you get the right choices. Maybe a bit tedious but you don't have to repeat the whole chapter from the start, just that bit!

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
well, the fact that it's pirated is not really related to the quality of the game so I don't really get this this comment *smiling sweat drop emoji*

Said that, calling the game bullshit just because you aren't able to unlock some CGs is mostly just childish. Ergi is a (very elaborate) variation of a puzzle game, so of course it doesn't give you 'instructions or explanations' on a silver platter -that's the heart of the game!

However, I appreciate the frustration because some paths are not easy. First of all, in Ch3 you have extended scenes just for Tyr, Borge, Ralf and Kirk. You have additional (naked) scenes with the other five but not an extended final sequence. Also, the aforementioned extended scenes are not that extensive as the ones in Ch2 (meaning, no fun minigame). There is sex but don't expect extra-steamy acrobatics.

In any case, in order to unlock the final scenes first of all you need to select the 'flame' option for the chosen love interest (and you can choose only one flame option among the nine, once you choose it the other flame options don't appear even if you have the prerequisites) Side note: if you want to unlock the final CG of the five people that don't have an extended scene you also need to select their flame option.
Then you need to have high specs with that specific person, I don't remember how much exactly (I think it's at least 40 of the stat favoured by that person: attraction for Kirk, affection for Borge, admiration for Ralf and Tyr) but if you aim at wooing that specific person I assume you tried the options that raise his stats (Ralf and Kirk might need high masculine level as that's what they're attracted to).
Finally, it's mostly a matter of making the right choices during the scene when you visit home almost at the end of the chapter (2 days before the countdown ends). Basically every good choice (starting from the moment where you decide how to overcome the crowd of wolves at the door) gives you one or two points, and if you have more than X point at the end of the sequence, the nice scene unlocks. So you can save just before that scene and try the options (and let the answers and reactions of the person guide you a bit if it's a good or a bad choice) until you get the right choices. Maybe a bit tedious but you don't have to repeat the whole chapter from the start, just that bit!
why are you telling me this? im not the one complaining

• Thinking Face
Reactions: perles75

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Please, if you don't want to be a patron, try to read the posts from january. There are many clues concerning several explicit scenes.

Reactions: Aphrodite<3

feblyni

Nov 27, 2021
Be kind, and try to have patience. I replayed more than you did and still didn't blame the game, specially because A LOT of people here, talking to you, achieved what you want to achieve, so you can do it.

First: choose ONE stud to date (that was my first mistake, I tried to date them all, cuz I'm horny most of the time)

Second: Find out the conditions to be successful with the one you chose. (you have to improve your masculinity or femininity? How much Charm you must have? you have to build their admiration, attraction or affection for you?)

Third: Do every quest from them. Visit the guy you chose everyday. Don't do what I did by avoiding every quest from the others, but you can choose options that won't let the others improve their relationship with you.

Fourth and last: find a guide. Here we have almost for every guy, you just have to search. The creator also have a webpage that he gives hints about how to build the relationship with every guy.

This is one of the best games that I played so far. So full of details and with an very well thought out story. Do not give up, you won't regret when you get it right.

*Extra: You can download Un-ren, follow the steps and get to see all the CGs if you're horny and in a hurry.

Last edited:

Heather.Chandler

Mar 31, 2020

The game is amazing, just because you're dumb, doesn't mean the game is bad, you just have to learn how to play or perhaps you should play something more easier.

perles75

May 16, 2020

apparently it wasnt clear that I was responding to the whole thread so here's my hints

faerakhasa

Jul 30, 2020
I'm assuming only 2 chapters (out of 3) are available in the version of the game here?
No, chapter 3 was uploaded but it seems no one updated the first post

Pixeldrain

0.3.18 from the torrent link.

IMPORTANT! This version has a game breaking bug.
The main mission tasks you with finding 3 burial mounds: under the laboratories, in the old world( this mission starts in the area beyond the barn) and in the deep woods. The deep woods mission "Justice" MUST be completed last of the 3, completing it before any of the other 2 locks you out of the skill tree(necessary to defeat a boss) and interacting with the guys. After killing the nest elite soldier and returning to deep woods you should see a short cutscene of Freyja's Bones, this means you are safe to continue.
If you have already finished these missions and your "Burial Mounds" counter is stuck at 3/3 you have to go back to a save where you haven't defeated the nest elite soldier.

Take note of the bug, I am fairly sure the (patreon) game was updated soon with the bug patched but we don't have that version available.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes